1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. I AM INEXPERIENCE----LAKE COUNTY, IL
JSMILWI
I JUST CAME OUT A FEW WEEKS AGO AND NEW TO THIS. I AM VERY INEXPERIENCED AND LOOKING FOR SOME TO TEACH ME NEW THINGS. I AM EXTREMELY OPEN MINDED AND WILLING TO MEET MEN, TRANSGENDER, CROSS DRESSER [PASSABLE ONLY], AND WOMEN. CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED.
Vrgin69
Want to have fun

touchmeuseme
With that attitude m, you will!

ThumperBob
I am a man, I have a dick, I have a mouth,,,Do I qualify?Thumper Bob
5 inches of pleasure

ThumperBob
Hey JS,! Where are you at? Do you want a nice blow job? I am in Libertyville and can travel.

Interests:

18-21 Female
Lake County Indiana looking for sexy bi feamale for 3 some
Blowjobs While Driving
A friend of mine and I was working near a lake. On Wednesday nights we would take a couple girls on a drive around the lake. After the first time we came up with a game we called "once around the lake" The object was for the girls to try to suck us off before the lap around the lake was completed. The guys chore was not to cum. Loser sex bought drinks.
Cock Sharing
ANY ONE OUT THERE NEED ANOTHER GUY TO HELP SHARE A COCK IN LAKE COUNTY ILLINOIS? WOULD LOVE TO HELP OUTHugHug
Glory Holes Illinois
Private gloryhole in lake county. Located close to the Wisco border in Antioch. Discreet gentleman only.
Sex Underwater
Folsom Lake, CA back in my married days, my ex and I were feeling a bit horny, we both wanted to do it out in the open, but with folks around even at a distance we decided to fuck in the lake. My hard young cock slipped right in as we rested up against a bank. She spread her legs open as I played with her, that experience put a smile on both our faces...
Outdoor Sex
Once was floating on a raft in the middle of a lake with my then girlfriend on her raft too. After a while, we got in the water to cool off. I had one arm on the raft and the other around her in the water; she had one arm on her raft and another around me. We started kissing, then fucking right there in the middle of the lake, with folks occasionally swimming or floating by. Way hot.