1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Quick fun!!!

Sweetmeat13
When normal Illinois wants to play?

Interests:

Colorado
We live in New Mexico for the most part. Always looking for the opportunity to visit Colorado for a quick get-away.......And, shall I say, "Not So Quick, 'Get-Off'" Primarily interested in Like-minded Couples but when a Guy and or a Girl rings our bell, We're Up for that too........ Let's Talk Be Happy:)
Forced Feminization
I'm w/m47 who is closet CD with mostly lingerie for 25yrs.At 22, I ffound Mom'spanty drawer treasures really enhanced my JO pleasures! Since then, I've had fantasies of Being caught &....after a quick scolding/spanking, encouraged to enjoy a mature woman's large selection of lingerie..Sheer hose-G-belts-girdles & panties & insisting on dressing me & fem-pampering me(after a warm shower together). Next, takin" to her spacious bed-tucked in snugly. "mom" teaches me how to lick & tease her juicy loins into 3-4 quick orgasms)spurting in my face as she squeezes my head between her lusciuos thighs &yelps in pleasure!! Then comes the strap-on-3-somes etcHug
18 Wheeler
Anyone cumming through central DE let me know for a quick suck you dry bj.
Quick Flings
Looking for a quick fling with Bi or gay men, I'm from Wadsworth IL, so any guy's who are looking for a quickie please I need it bad.
Women Who Love Giving Blowjobs
Any girls looking to give a quick blowjob let me know!
Glory Holes Florida
Are there any gloryholes or quick hook up spots near Daytona?