Interests:

Blowing Clouds
Nothing better than blowing clouds and sucking cock allllll night. Hit me up.
Caught By Family Member
Six months before i got married my now wife moved in with me and my mother . Two weeks after she moved in she got up early one morning And walked into the living room and found my mother on her knees between my legs with her head bobbing up and down on my lap sucking my cock .as she stood there watching i blew a big load into my mother's mouth. She looked at us and said i fucking knew it . my mother looked back at her and invited her to join her
Party N Play
I am looking for someone who will top thats up for meeting, blowing some clouds and then pop my cherry. Been pegged A LOT and I love it, just need a guy to make me love the real thing.
Couple Searching For Bi Woman
Couple here looking for a bi female to join us for some mind-blowing sex and more orgasms than you can count in NW Florida
Sex With Brother-in-law
My first wife thought sex was dirty and didn't want to have it, so I had sex with her brother, mother, and aunt. Her mother loved to take it up the ass.
Mother
Starting when I was 13 I would spy on my mother while she was taking a bath, I always wanted to have sex with her never did, love chating about Mother/Son or any family sex