Terms of Service
- Acceptance of Terms
- Description of Products
- Description of Service
- Modifications to Service
- Representations And Warranties
- Membership Obligations
- Non-Commercial Use
- Fraud & Misrepresentation
- No Spamming
- Limitation On Liability
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Risk of Loss
- Proprietary Rights
- Copyright Notice
Please read these Terms of Service (hereinafter, "TOS") because by viewing, using, registering for, or signing up for the Service at BisexualPlayground.com (the "Service", or, the "Site"), You agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement. The TOS may be updated or changed at any time without notice to You. By signing up for, or registering for the Service, You create a membership ("Membership") in Your name. Your Membership, and Your use of the Service is subject to the terms and conditions of the TOS. In this agreement, "Member", "You", and "Your" refer to the person or persons signing up for or registering for a Membership. "We", "Us", and "Our" refer to Open Dreamers, LLC and its members.
Delaware law and applicable federal law govern this agreement.
We offer a few different Membership options to satisfy the needs of different types of Members. The following is a list and description of each of the different Membership options We offer. Most Membership options will expire after a certain date (the "Expiration Date"). Access to portions of the Service is dependent on adherence to the applicable requirements and obligations contained herein. Prices are available in the Change Membership Status section of the Membership Manager. You understand and agree that every eligible person is allowed only one membership during their lifetime. Signing up for multiple memberships is strictly prohibited, and will be met with any or all of the following remedies: (i) removal of any or all Memberships created by you; (ii) suspension of your use of the Service; or (iii) removal of any or all Memberships created by you and banning you from ever using the Service again.
We offer a "Free 30-Day Trial" option (referred to by the term "Free Membership"). Members who choose this Membership option ("Free Members") either by default or by choice (i) will only be able to view pictures for the first 7 days of Membership, and (ii) will be subject to an Expiration Date equal to 30 days after the date which the Free Membership was initiated. Only one Free 30-Day Trial per member. The creation of a duplicate account is strictly prohibited. Any duplicate accounts will be removed immediately, and could result in permanent suspension from the Service. No fee is charged for the Free 30-Day Trial Membership option.
We offer several Paid Membership options. Paid Members are given additional access to the service in addition to an extention to their Expiration Date in the length of the amount purchased. One may become a Paid Member by submitting payment to Open Dreamers, LLC pursuant to the payment guidelines on this Site. Paid Members are entitled to access the Service until the Expiration Date on their account, or the unlikely and unfortunate event that the Service is shutdown or made generally unavailable or the Membership is terminated pursuant to Section 21.
Lifetime Members are members who purchased a Lifetime Membership to gain access to the Service. Lifetime Members have no renewal obligations and Lifetime Members are not required to pay fees beyond those initially paid to Open Dreamers, LLC. Lifetime Members are entitled to access the Service until the unlikely and unfortunate event that the Service is shutdown or made generally unavailable or the Membership is terminated pursuant to Section 21.
- 1 Month Recurring Paid Membership (product code "BP-030"), recurring billing every 30 days.
- 3 Month Paid Membership (product code "BP-090"), duration: 90 days.
- 6 Month Paid Membership (product code "BP-180"), duration: 180 days.
- 1 Year Paid Membership (product code "BP-360"), duration: 365 days.
BisexualPlayground.com provides Members with a powerful service that is designed to help introduce Members to other Members with similar interests. The Service includes, but is not limited to the ability to browse and view Member Profiles and send and receive electronic mail between Members via the BisexualPlayground.com website. You understand that the Service may include communications from BisexualPlayground.com concerning without limitation Your Membership and Your Profile. These communications are considered a necessary part of the Service and You will not be able to opt out of receiving them. You further understand that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and We assume no responsibility for a failure to provide the Service, or any portion thereof. You alone are responsible for gaining access to the Service. You alone are responsible for any third party fees involved in accessing BisexualPlayground.com (including without limitation Internet Service Provider fees and phone service fees). You understand that BisexualPlayground.com contains adult content and You must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
The Service at BisexualPlayground.com is available for any person who meets all of the following eligibility requirements:
By viewing or using the Service, You represent and warrant that You meet all of these eligibility requirements and have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- You are at least 18 years of age
- Sexually explicit and adult content is legal in Your location
- Sexually explicit and adult content does not offend You
- You are interested in and wish to have access to sexually explicit images and written descriptions
- You reside in the United States, Canada, Mexico, or the United Kingdom
You represent, warrant and covenant (a) that You are at least 18 years old and (b) that no materials submitted by You or Our use thereof in accordance with the TOS will (i) violate, plagiarize, or otherwise infringe upon the rights of any person or entity including but not limited to trademark, copyright, proprietary, and moral rights; (ii) contain any unlawful material; (iii) constitute misrepresentations or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; (iv) cause injury of or constitute malice toward any person or entity; (v) slander, libel or defame any person or entity; or (vi) violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations or other governmental regulations.
We do not represent or endorse any advice, statement, opinion, or other information or material transmitted to, displayed on, transmitted through, uploaded to, or distributed through the Service by any person or entity, regardless to Membership Status.
We do not warranty the (i) completeness; (ii) availability; (iii) timeliness; (iv) usefulness; or (v) accuracy of any information or materials transmitted to, displayed on, transmitted through, uploaded to, or distributed through the Service. We do not guarantee that Your Membership, access to the Service, or use of the Service will be continuous, trouble-free, uninterrupted, or secure.
In order to gain full access to all the features of the Service, You are required to purchase a paid Membership to the Service. The paid memberships are as described in Section 2 of the TOS. Prices for such Memberships as well as payment options are available from the Change Membership Status section of the Membership Manager. Failure to upgrade or renew Your Membership before the Expiration Date will result in the revocation of the availability of any or all of the features of the Site. We are not responsible for the storage of, maintenance of, delivery of, or the security of any information or materials You may have uploaded to, transferred to, or otherwise submitted to the Service should Your membership expire, be disabled by a BisexualPlayground.com representative, or otherwise be deleted or rendered unusable in accordance with the TOS. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Open Dreamers, LLC and its members' liability to You for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by You to BisexualPlayground.com for the Service during the term of Membership.
Your right to use this site is personal to you and you may not sub-license, transfer, sell or assign your membership subscription to any third party. Any attempt to do so will void your subscription immediately without refund.
Membership payments are non-refundable. If you have a recurring subscription, you can cancel it in the Membership Manager, and you will not be rebilled. We do not offer refunds for unused time.
You understand and agree that any and all information, materials, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. Hereinafter, "Site Content" is defined as any Content provided by Open Dreamers, LLC. The term "Member Content" is hereby defined as any Content provided by You, the Member.
Open Dreamers, LLC claims immunity from liability to the fullest extent of the law and as provided under the Communications Decency Act for Member Content and nothing in this agreement is intended to waive or remove such immunity. You understand that We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor any and all information or materials You transmit to, upload to, distribute through, or otherwise submit (hereinafter, "post") to the Service. Furthermore, We reserve the right to remove any information or material from the Service which, at Our sole discretion, violates, or is alleged to violate the law or this agreement.
Prohibited Member Content includes but is not limited to information or material that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person or invades their privacy;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that You know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
You agree that by posting any Member Content to the Service, You hereby grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, to Open Dreamers, LLC and its members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information, rights of publicity, and content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works and other media, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You agree that any and all Member Content posted to the Service is owned by Open Dreamers, LLC and its members, to be used or modified in any manner.
All Site Content provided through the Service is intended for the personal, non-commercial use of the Members of the Service and is protected by copyright, trademark, and any and all other applicable intellectual property laws, and is owned and controlled by Open Dreamers, LLC. You understand that You may not modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, reverse engineer, decompile or dissemble, or in any way exploit, any of the Site Content or Service in whole or in part. Copying, using, or storing of any Site Content for commercial use is expressly prohibited.
You agree not to use the Service to:
We reserve the right to, at any time, delete the Membership of, or report to the appropriate authorities any Member who violates any of the aforementioned conditions.
- post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a BisexualPlayground.com representative or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- post or make available any Content that You do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non disclosure agreements);
- post any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- sell, or offer to sell pornography, sexual products, sexual services, or escort services;
- sell, or offer to sell any product or service without the express written consent of Open Dreamers, LLC;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the US Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- collect or store personal data about other users; or
- copy, store, or save photos or information about other users.
You understand and agree that the BisexualPlayground.com site and Service is for the personal use of individual viewers and Members only. No material or information found on the BisexualPlayground.com may be reproduced or used for commercial purposes. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members of the Service and should not use the Service for any purpose. Illegal or unauthorized use of the Service will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Service, or access to the Service.
Any use of the Service, or Information (including without limitation e-mail addresses, phone numbers, instant messager screennames, or other contact information) found or collected from the Service for your own financial gain is strictly prohibited.
BisexualPlayground.com reserves the right to remove the membership of and/or take legal action toward any person who posts or is alleged to post any misrepresented or fraudulent material, information, or photographs to the site. BisexualPlayground.com reserves the right to ask for proof of identity, e.g. Driver's License or Personal ID Card.
Hereinafter, "Spamming" is defined as the act of sending a message meant to solicit or advertise any product, service, website, group, party, or business.
Any messages sent, either via the Service or otherwise, which are meant to solicit any product, service, website, group, party, or any business constitutes a violation of this agreement. Although Open Dreamers, LLC cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the BisexualPlayground.com site, it is also a violation of this agreement to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member. Use of the Service to to advertise or promote any other group, company, website, association, or organization without the express written consent of Open Dreamers, LLC is strictly prohibited.
All complaints with respect to the BisexualPlayground.com Service should be submitted via e-mail to: complaints@BisexualPlayground.com. All complaints about other Members, or reports that another Member may have violated the TOS should be submitted via e-mail to violations@BisexualPlayground.com.
Open Dreamers, LLC is not involved in Member interactions, and therefore will not be held liable or accountable for any disputes between Members. BisexualPlayground.com does, however, reserve the right to monitor communications between members including, but not limited to, mail sent through the Service between Members. Any disputes between Members should be directed to the Webmaster and submitted via e-mail to: disputes@BisexualPlayground.com.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Open Dreamers, LLC and its members harmless from and against any claim, loss, liability, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party arising out of or relating to any breach by You of the TOS or any section thereof. You also agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Open Dreamers, LLC and its members harmless from and against any claim, loss, liability, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party arising out of or relating to you visiting any links to any third party or external World Wide Web sites. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. You shall not enter into any settlement agreement which affects the rights of Open Dreamers, LLC.
Open Dreamers, LLC and its members are not liable or responsible to You or any third parties for any direct or indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damage or loss in connection with use of the Service or information or materials provided by any third parties. Open Dreamers, LLC and its members are not liable or responsible to You or any third parties for any damage or loss including without limitation interruptions in service, deletions of files or information, errors, or defects regardless of the claim as to the nature of the cause of action, even if Open Dreamers, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions shall only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. Open Dreamers, LLC and its members' liability to You for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by You to BisexualPlayground.com for the Service during the term of Membership.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because BisexualPlayground.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that BisexualPlayground.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that BisexualPlayground.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Any violation of the TOS, any portion thereof, or any other rule expressly stated on the BisexualPlayground.com web site, under the sole discretion of Open Dreamers, LLC, shall be met with any or all of the following remedies:
- suspension of Your Membership;
- removal (permanent deletion) of Your Membership and/or temporary or permanent banning of You from use of the Service in the future;
- a warning in the form of an e-mail
- removal of Your access to certain features or sections of the Service
- contacting the appropriate authorities and full disclosure of any materials that may incriminate You in any illegal activities;
- the alteration or deletion of any material or information posted to the BisexualPlayground.com site by You.
You agree that We may terminate Your Membership at any time, with or without reason, without the possibility of a refund for any unused time. We reserve the right to, without notice, permanently delete any information or material You may have posted to the Service. You further acknowledge that any termination of Your Membership may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge that We may immediately delete your Membership and all related information and materials and/or bar any further access to the information, materials, or Service. You have the right to terminate your account by submitting a request in writing to the Webmasters, however we are not required to allow you to rejoin the service at a later date.
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Open Dreamers, LLC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Open Dreamers, LLC makes no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the information or materials that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Open Dreamers, LLC or through or from the Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
You expressly understand and agree that We are not responsible, and disclaim any liability for any items that are lost or stolen during shipment or while in our possession.
If We fail to insist upon prompt and punctual performance of any term or condition, or if We fail to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms of Service, that such a failure will not constitute a waiver of that or any other term, condition, right, or remedy on that or any subsequent occasion.
Open Dreamers, LLC owns and retains all proprietary rights in the BisexualPlayground.com web site and Service. The Service contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Open Dreamers, LLC. In addition, other Members may post copyrighted information, that may be protected by copyright whether or not it is expressly identified as copyrighted. You must not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
Copyright © 2002-2016 Open Dreamers, LLC. All rights reserved. The material on this web site may not be reproduced and may not be distributed, publicly performed, or otherwise used, except with the prior express permission of Open Dreamers, LLC.
Click here to return to BisexualPlayground.com!