1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. hung blk male for bi couples

blackbull8x6
Raleigh blk male seeking bi couples who want to have pleasure using my thick tool, top man only but will suck both!

asstocrack
I need that very bad, PLEASE!!!!
onetobe7
NEED TO GET FUCK AND SUCK U
Bicuriousmale24u
I'mbi and need that blk dic

miki3139
Hello from Durham. half interested.

Interests:

Colorado
White bi single male in search of bi couples, females into pegging and well hung males who love to 69 always hard horny and hungry
Threesomes
We are looking primarily for a woman for friendship and possibly more. we are also open to a "couples encounter" here or there, but only with couples that are completely open.. We hate all the stupid rules!! "she can, he can't...." kinda crap. If we're going to play, we're ALL going to play unless we choose not to. We will consider the occasional single male... but ONLY if he is BI-SEXUL, HUNG and does not bring more drama into our life!
Bi Male Serves Couple
I am an interesting bisexual male bottom looking to serve couples, in and around the Philadelphia PA area's - I am interested in couples that are - male/female, male/male, Shemale/Sissy Boi or two bisexual Female's and I am an exhibitionist I can be a fun person for you to get to meet up with some time,So yes, if interested just do say hi on my BP profile or just make a comment on any one of my pictures and let's get together sometime I can make myself available for fun times ...
M-M-F Threesome
NYC HUNG COCK 4 COUPLES....LUV TO BE WITH COUPLES Kiss
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
It is a very wonderful thing. Have done it once a while ago and looking forward to it again:-P! only problem is being a single bi male, most couples want couples. So if any couples in Maryland read this I'm ready are you!!!!!Hug
Men Fucking Men While Women Watch
i'm 29, white, male, 6'1, 190lbs, blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, slim/smooth, boyish/cute, well hung, pouty lips, pierced tongue, very oral, safe, sane, discreet, and am very open minded...looking to take it anally, while orallaly pleasing a female in ny...all bi couples/groups welcomed...you won't be disappointed...