1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking for a Bi man for mmf 3somes

Iowabicupl
hi me and my bbw wife would love to meet bi men for goodtimes...we are near ames Iowa we can not entertain often, but do travel for the right people
boyforher
looks fun

viewsonic
wish i live there.

Barney70
Hi My name is ey, I live about 1 hour south of Des Moines and yes I can entertain. I am also Bi but I don't kiss on the mouth. I am very oral and love to play.

ey

BillySue32605
Would love to meet y'all

isu2009
Hi,

Email me if you would be interested in chatting.
courios99
bi courious male in DesMoines
hunglow42
i live near sioux city ia and am bi and willing to play
needy59
look like fun I live not far from you so email me

mikey1963
You two are just what I've been looking for. I would love to m,eet sometime. Thanks, Mike.

spfldcple63
Hey please read their profile they have not been active since 2003

jlb1971lg
has she ever had two cocks in her pussy at the same time????mmm she might like that. the last woman i seen taking two in the pussy had her eyes rolled back in her head andwas having a miltiple orgasm.
Mikeyung
Hey I'm Mickey BBC top with lots of stamina, high sex drive, heavy cummer, 10inch cock, adventurous and spontaneous,
meto401
I wish I lived close enough to have fun with you both.

duke65
Cascade Iowa here bibmale
bibivirgin
am I right people?
Openmindedindividual
Quad cities here.

mcbiker6060
love the bare back rodeo ..

Joshakadodge
Bi guy interested 10.5 inches long
Lickit2stickit69
Guy out my badau give me that dick

Interests:

2 Guys One Woman
I’ve had a few 3somes ! MFM, FMF, and MMM, so much fun !!!
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
I think tahat's the best part to a 3somes,is sucking her man in front of herLaughingLaughingLaughing
Girl On Girl Threesomes
yummy!3 girl 3somes are hot want to try this. with 3 sets of Boobs. and a few wet Pussy..Kiss
Threesomes
me and my man are looking for girls for 3somes that lives in or nesr toledo ohio :-P Kiss Hug
Sisters
Having 3somes with my sexy wife and her hot sweet horny sister was the best mind blowing orgasmas ever!!! THE BEST!
Friends With Benefits
Love to find a friend to have occasionally in the daytime... around the Greeley Longmont, Ft Collins area.. N.Col Maybe 3somes or more...