1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. First time you gave head--did it come naturally? (no pun intended)

CreativeVariationNYC
I was just posting to another question about blowjobs. I mentioned that the first time I had cock in my mouth I had no intention of giving head, but it just suddenly was the most natural & exciting thing to do. (although that was also true for the first cunt i sucked, too)

Men and Women: What was your first experience at sucking off a cock--was it natural or difficult to do? Did you like it? Did your partner come?

(I'm also interested in discussing cunnilinus, but I'll save that for a separate post, unless someone else wants to start it).

biguyfl
my first experience came when sexual mis-conduct was not a crime ,so don't be surprised.. when I was 7 i used to visit a local pool in the summer to join a swimm team,the lifeguards trained me to be a good swiimer,but then i found out why... They used to take me into the lifeguard dressing room and talk to me while they undressed into there swim gear,and they made sure i looked at there manhoods...One day the three of them asked me join them in the coaches office when the pool was closing and they told me that if i wanted to remain on the team,that i would have to do whatever they asked me to do... Well to make the story short,,I had to suck and swallow all three of them and if i gagged,(which i did from there large loads) I would have to do it again another day..three times before i didn't gagg any longer,,so no it wasn't a pleasurable experience ,but now it is and i luv it.......lol

lizlove814
Misconduct my left ass cheek. What those bastards did was sodomy, why? Because you were underage and did not go into the situation knowing that you were to suck dick. And three no less. Honey to call it what it is not is to allow for all to do so again.
Although, I am glad you can sit back and say that you were not violated and probably had no repercussions about this act. However, what they did was wrong both legally and morally wrong. I just pray that there weren't other little boys or girls that they manipulated.
liz

BillySue32605
I personally agree with lizlove, anytime an adult has sex with a child it is not only totally wrong, but the person/persons should be put in jail.
At least when I had my first blowjob and performed it on another male at age ten, it was two children (Shane was one a year older) experimenting with one another. We started off with the normal I 'll show you mine if you show me yours and being Shane had a beautiful uncut cock and I was'nt, one thing led to another and before we knew it we were touching each others erect cocks and on whim started sucking on each other. It was then that I found out just how beautiful and natural sucking a cock could be and that I enjoyed the taste of pre-cum and cum. Before long we found that we both found that we liked it and did it whenever we were alone during sleep overs or playing outdoors.
I have to admit that it really felt good and before long we were experimenting with other things and by age twelve I also lost my anal virginity to my best friend Shane and he lost his anal virginity to me. It hurt like hell the first time, but between being really close friends and enjoying performing blowjobs on one another. Anal sex also became a thing we looked forward too.
Since than I have considered myself either gay or bi depending on the relationship I found myself in with another person.

CreativeVariationNYC
There's no doubt that what happened to Biguy was simply wrong. It's never right to take advantage that way (BTW, Liz, it was "sexual assault." "Sodomy is any kind of non-missionary sex: oral, anal, or sex between people of the same gender. That's what this site is all about!). and age is an interesting topic. Everybody begins to have sexual thoughts & feelings at a young age (some have experiences), and those things shape how we grow up & who we become. I think playing with your peers is pretty natural. I also think that a lot of us wish we had an older, wiser, sexual mentor when we were young, that's the stuff that most "coming of age" movies are about. Unfortunately, real life is never like the movies. It's just good if you're able to not let it get in the way of growing up normally, and if you can put a good spin on it, so much the better. Lots of people can't.
I'd like to try to keep this thread on my inital topic --
Did you get the knack for fellatio right away, or did it take paractice? (Men AND women, please!)
jaymac
The first time I sucked cock was as a young teen ager. I was with a friend in his house. we started to fool around,we both got undressed. His cock was bigger then mine,we started touching each other, and then I put his cock in my mouth. He shoot his load so fast,he did not know what happen. We continued to suck each other almost every chance we had. After awhile I started to swallow it,and I still swallow.

Donnhut
My first time was a long time coming.....had no problem enjoying the hell out of it.

leegaren
My first time I sucked a cock was in my mid 20's. My first wife wanted to watch two men and asked me to help her with her fantasy. we had a good friend whom we had threesomes with and I always got so turned on watching her suck his nearly 9 inch cock and then watching him pound her with it and shoot his load that I thought, why not. The curiosity had always been there. She wasted no time...he was invited over that evening and we got into a threesome and while she was sucking his cock, I had my face next to hers and his cock was easily accessible. Once I had it in my mouth, I discovered I enjoyed it and went to work on him. she then sat back and watched. It seemed to come pretty naturally because I knew what felt good on me and just did all that to him while even playing with his balls and rubbing his shaft. I got so intensely into it that when he was ready to shoot his load, I took it all and swallowed and still do when I get the opportunity. by the way, my current wife gets off watching two guys!! (lucky me, huh?)
Lee

Jack1
I was 29 the first time I sucked a cock. It was something that I had wanted to try for a few years. I had spent a considerable amount of time wondering what it would be like. Every time I got or saw a blow job I wondered how a cock would feel in my mouth. So when that first time came it was very natural for me. The guy I was with complimented me on how good I was, it was his first time too. I have to say that the BJ he gave me was ok at best but at that moment it was ok with me. I was on a high from giving head for the first time and having the guy really enjoy it. Since then I have only done it two other times with other guys but it is still something I would like to do and have done to me, and maybe more.

lizlove814
Ok, i know about sexual assualt and about sodomy and in NYC the law is old and it is still called sodomy. I do know what i am speaking about. Nevertheless, I am glad he came thru it without any problems.
As for my first BJ I was way too young to enjoy it but love it now. My first time with a woman, I was older, and it was even better, sweeter. So I think age has alot to do with it. As we age Our desires grow and we are able to enjoy sex.

CreativeVariationNYC
Hi, Liz! I didn't mead to imply that you dodn't know what you were talking about. But I didn't think that they still used the term "sodomy." I thought there was a more politically correct term on the books now--the papers never say the word 'sodomy,' rather sexual assault or something like it.
I couldn't help wondering how old you were when you gave your first BJ? I was comfortable giving head to girls right from the start, but I found fucking a little uncomfortable when I started. Too self-conscious, I guess.
desertwayne
My first time was only 4 yrs ago. This guy that I knew told me he wanted to suck my cock. I was interested and said yes. As he took me in his mouth, it seemed very natural to want to suck his, so I did. Have enjoyed it many times since.

milehibi
I am 51 and my first experience was when I was in my mid teens. Around 15 or 16. It's hard for me to remember exactly because I moved around so much. My dad worked for IBM, which stands for I've Been Moved. But this was in a suburb of Detroit. I would "camp out" in the back yard with my friend John. He would swipe a few of his dad's girlie magazines for us to drool over. They were pretty hard core stuff for the times. Mags like Swank and Gent. They would show full nudity and couples engaged in sexual activity. Anyway, John and I would jack off while looking through the pictures and make crude comments and chuckle a lot.
Then one night as we were doing our normal thing I let go of my hard-on to turn a page and suddenly John had a hold of me. He didn't look up but just started to stroke me and continue to look at the mag in front of him. So I closed my eyes and layed back. It was quite a sensation. And it didn't take any time at all to blow a load. I wiped things up a bit and gathered my senses and pushed John back on his sleeping bag. I grabbed hold of him and started to stroke him. It seemed so natural. Then I don't know what came over me. It might have been the mag I was looking at showed a woman sucking a guy but I found myself wrapping my mouth around his now rock hard cock and sucking him off. He had a great shocked look on his face but he didn't say a word. I just kept on sucking and sliding that thing in and out of my mouth. Suddenly he exploded. Thought I was going to drown. It was awesome. Just as natural as falling off a bike.

phxbi
I, like the many of the previous responses gave my first blowjob at about 13. My friend was a childhood friend and we had played with each other for several years, but nothing more. Then one night at his house we talked about giving each toher a blowjob. I didn't like it the first time, but grew to depend on my buddy to fill my mouth as often as we could get together. We continued this until we graduated and I left for the service. Now I enjoy giving head to Men and Women. My wife gives me head but it is not the same as a man.
Not a sexist statement, but men are better at giving head to men.

hot40scpl56
My first time was about 10 years ago when I was in my mid thirties. A good friend of mine was, I had discovered, bi and he had been subtly letting me know for some time that he was sexually interested in me. I was interested also, but hesitant. I finally decided that I'd be crazy not to at least try it, since I was curious and had been for a long time. One night I dropped by his house (he was a widower). He had no idea that I was ready. We sat out on his deck for a while and talked as we often did. I then suggested we go inside on the pretext that the bugs were bothering me. Once we got inside we went into his living room and before he could sit down I walked over to him and started rubbing his cock through his pants. He was so stunned I had his pants down and his cock in my mouth before he could get a word out. To make a long story short, I sucked him until he came in my mouth and I swallowed his cum. After that he sucked me off. That was the first of many such visits until he moved away. I'll always be grateful to him for opening my eyes to this pleasure!
B

ladyred77
Well I do not know if it will or not, but when I have my first chance to give a blowjob. Iwill reply again and let you know if it cums naturally or un-naturally. Oh any hints on how it cums un-naturally?

legs4poets
WOW this is an interesting topic. Was the 1st time for me natural? NO..but was pleasurable enough to try it again.and again and again. However thru a few yrs of being bi sexual my mindset has changed. Strange as it seems I prefer to be with a man when I am dressed as a woman. This doesn't mean I can't or won't be with a man as a man just a preference for me. I know being a crossdresser has many taboo's attached and not the topic but nonetheless it's part of who I am. Now on to why it wasn't "natural" I was brought up to think that boys should like girls and girls like boys PERIOD. My 1st time with a male was as the recieving end and cuming was natural!!! it felt great... What brought me to the point of returning the "flavor" was I've always been the type to give more then recieve and since I got so much pleasure getting my very 1st BJ from a man I thought I'd try it. Everything was great until without forwarning he shot his load. The gagging was what was unnatural not the deed so much. BTW 3 yrs after 1st BJ I finally had one from a woman and that was great too but that;'s another story.

TN40plusmwm
My first was experimentally several years ago, and liked the feel of his dick in my mouth. But i was too nervous and finished him by hand. Haven't had another opportunity with someone I was attracted to since

Rowan
I grew up in boy's boarding schools, between say 8 and 12, when we began experimenting with sexuality and masturbation, there was no privacy and no girls. Many of us would stroke each other off, sometimes in groups. We'd sneak into each others rooms at night, in the showers, naked in the woods. Some of us went on to oral sex, but everyone would withdraw before they ejaculated. I can't explain it, but as much as I enjoy watching a hard cock ejaculate, I really wanted them to cum in my mouth. The feel of their cock swelling in my mouth, and the sudden rush of their semen, was sensual, exciting, and satisfying on some deeply primal level; I was immediately hooked, and have been ever since. Yes, it was easy, natural, and I enjoyed it very much.

a_curious_guy_in_sf
My first time was almost a year ago. at 56 I must be a very slow starter. I had been seeing a women for about 20 months when she pulled out this funny looking underwear. As she put it on her back was 2 me and when she turned around she had a cock (she had just put on a strap on. She was slow and gentle and at first she asked me 2 suck on her. I did and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Then she layed me on my back and did me with it. As she was doing me she was jacking me. OH BOY! when we were done I asked her if there was much difference between the rel thing and her strap_on. She said as much difference as there is between you & I fucking and you J.O. alone. This raised my curiosity and after several months we had a 3sum. we started our sex play with me licking her, she sucking him and him sucking me. (she was much better sucking than he was). as things progressed I suddenly found her sucking me and his dick an inch from my face. I wanted to touch my first cock that wasn't mine and in seconds he was in my mouth. I really liked the feel of it and the sensation of a man in my mouth but was a little concerned about him cumming, when she just up & asked us if he would like ta fuck me. When he said yes I couldn't wait for that feeling. I don't have a problem sucking on a cut cock but as of now none of them have cum when in my mouth. im usually lookingfoward to him fucking me. I really would like ta watch a guy shoot his cum on my stomach & chest. Now I got a big hard on.

good_times773
The first time I provided oral pleasure was awful. I was clumsy about it and neither of us enjoyed it, but then I became a championship weenie licker . I think being relaxed and comfortable with your partner is everything when giving a good bj.

listlesscoma1
........so ,...........this is what it's like to give a blow-job,..........I loved it

mnzmn
The first time I gave head, I was too young to know what I was doing. You know, the pre-puberty curiosity and experimenting years. It was "wrong", exciting and dangerous all at the same time. As I grew through puberty and adolescence, my focus was primarily on girls. Still wondered though, what it would be like to suck a real cock. When I acted on the opportunity as an adult, the excitement remained. It's still there. Gone were the feelings of "wrong-ness" and danger. I still love the softness of women's breasts and both sets of lips, and the hardness of men's dicks and bodies. The juices of both aren't bad, either.
harddick108
well my first time was much different than what I have read here. I used to go to the drive in and my ole lady liked to huff on poppers under a blanket while she blew me. she had a dildo she loved to use at saem time and did she get involved with it. One night I had window open and was laying back enjoying another great blowjob, when I notoced two guys looking at me thru bushes by side of car. One stepped up with his already hard dick he was jacking off and put it near my lips, I sucked him to a massive load, so sweet, then his friend did same, well by now my lady was hummin hard on my dick and huffing on poppers, when 2nd guy came, I came in her mouth. They both walked away and after a few min she came out telling me my dick had never been harder or came more. I didn't say anything and saw the same two many times more at same spot. Finally did get caught by her one night, but she was ok with it and now we do it regulary.................
ottoman
My first time was when I was about twelve. It was with a friend my age. We would look at skin mags that we could snatch and rub ourselves. We heard about oral sex and, lacking any available and willing girls, tried it out on each other. It was odd at first. We did it for a couple of years but he only came in my mouth once and I gagged. Now I love the feel of a cock in my mouth. The funny thing as an adult is that I know what feels good to me but its not as easy to do on someone else. I want to deepthroat but I gag.
lovebugs
My first sexually oral experience with a cock was definitly assasult. I was fourteen and drunk. A guy followed me and cornered me in an underground parking lot. pushed me down onto the concrete, unzipped himself and thrust the ugliest cock you could imagine into my face. It was massive (to my young and inexperienced eyes) and covered in sores. He was laughing as i struggled to get out from under him. I was too shocked to think about biting the thing off. He gave me an std and I carried alot of shame around about that for a long time. The worst part of the whole ordeal was that the parking lot attendant was standing there watching the whole time and did nothing to help me. Shame and guilt kept me from ever mentioning it until years later.
The first time I actually sucked a cock I liked it alot but was overly concerned about doing it "right".And it didnt feel all that natural as a result of my self conciousness. Now, I get into it so much that its not a matter of right or wrong its just plain delicious.
Did my partner come? You bet he did and begged me for more too.
Have yet to munch on a pussy, but I am looking forward to it.....
eagerandopen
What a topic indeed. I was actually offered to give a bj to a neighborhood bully while his buddy looked on.He said he would even put a brown bag over it !!! LOL I naturally refused, with great unfamiliar tremors going on inside me driving me wild and against my morals. Well it wasnt till years later when after I was given a bj that I reciprocated. I foud it very natural and very good.
noboundaries
When I was 13 two male friends and I found a large, discarded moving box filled with adult magazines. They were hardcore mags with every topic you could imagine. You'd have thought we'd struck gold. We hid the magazines in an old, unused utility shed on a rancher's property and would go there almost daily to jerk off together. We'd joke about sucking each other off, but no one had the courage to act on it.

One of the guys told two sisters in the neighborhood about our find and they wanted to see the mags. We took them to the shed, they went right for the lesbian mags. They started kissing and fondling each other, daring us to take our clothes off. Before long we were all naked and the dares got more wild. By the time that afternoon was over, none of us were virgins and the guys were all orally bi. And I'd discovered I loved sucking cock as much as everything I loved about being with a girl.

The next time we all got together the girls brought a girlfriend with them who they had sex with on sleepovers. We'd buy condoms for a quarter from a vending machine in a gas station bathroom and get together at least once a week in the summer. Sometimes it was all of us, sometimes just me and one or more of the other guys or girls. The guys would always suck each other to completion. We tried anal, first with the girls, then with the guys, but none of the guys were into it. The girls liked it occasionally, and that was fine.

The six of us played like this for about three years until I moved away. I set it all aside until I'd been married for about ten years. My wife told me one of her fantasies was to see two guys together. I told her about my teenage adventures and she loved it. It took us about ten more years and the Internet before she finally got to see it happen in person with me and a guy we get together with several times a year for a MMF threesome.
wojos72
I was 9yrs old. I would play in a stairwell with by cousin. We would drop our pants and play with each other. One time he had on his sisters panties and that turn me on, he went home got me a pair and that is all we had on. We though it was a secluded spot but when we looked up the steps two older boys were watching. They asked if we wanted to suck them off. We said no, got dress and as we went my they said they would be back the same time tomorrow. Being caught and in girls panties turn me on. The next day I took my sisters panties (pink), bra and her pantyhose. Went to the stair well and changed and that is all I had on. They showed up and got undressed, one was 14 and the other 16 so there were pretty big. They new I was nervous, one got behind me and the other in from and hugged me making sure their dicks were rubbing on me. I went to my knees and had both dicks in my face. After a minute a was stroking them and kissing the heads and before long I was taking them in my mouth. I sucked them to completion and did this with them for about 6 months until we move. This is something I wanted t do and that is why i went back. Today, I still wear panties and pantyhose and give bj's.

nawtykittykat
You are gonna crack up...I was hrm around the age of 12,i wasnt forced,i wanted to,however I didnt know what a BLOWJOB was,and thats what they called it prodominately then,Take a wild guess what I did! I literally blew it!LMAOOO...Surprisingly he didnt laugh or say anything so i kept blowing on it..LMAO...When I found out later that was all wrong how stupid did i feel!Could you imagine?! needlss to say my dad also cought him at the house alone with me before it got too far,and i never spoke to him again..lolThank god!Dont worry I know how to do it now..lol.My first time on a woman came pretty natural but then i was hrm 18 or 19 then too..lol
pantybeard
I was about 10 the first time I did it, and it was fun. I felt weird about it, but I liked it. It was with a kid from the neighborhood.

Veronnica
My first time was sort of, a spur of the moment thing. I didn't really think about it, just did it. I was dressed as Veronnica, at a restaurant/bar. This older man came over and we began a conversation. A few drinks later, he was sitting besides me feeling my thighs and crotch. We went outside to his car, and I just did what a GOOD girl does. I opened his trousers, slid them down with his boxers, and let my mouth warm up his cock. I licked and sucked and he came in less than 5 minutes and of course I swallowed his cum. It was his first BJ in 10 years and he became my first regular dating interest. He is now in his 70's and we still meet once a week for a fast BJ. He has also learned what I like and how to satisfy me. I guess I alway have d to a with my s and taste my lovers cum. Veronnica
moewaite
My first time came naturally. I went out with a co-worker for a few drinks and we ended up at his place. He started to suck me . He then asked me to go down on him. I did and found that I loved it and to this day I would not pass up a chance to suck a cock. Any cock

tinman714
My first time with a guy was just a few months ago with a guy I met here at BP. We chatted and emailed a few times and then we both had a free night and decided to hook up. After a few beers at a restaurant we left together in his truck to find a room somewhere, all the way there we were rubbing each others cocks, balls and chests through our clothes. When we finally made it to the hotel room we stood and kissed for a while with more groping, he then knelt down and took my pants down and took me in his mouth, what a feeling. After a couple of minutes we stripped naked and rolled around on the bed for a little bit, then I knew it was time and started kissing my way down his chest and stomach. Finally I had what I had fantasized about for so long right in front of me, I kissed, licked and sucked it all over. We stayed there in that room for about six hours and had lots of fun. At the time I didn't feel like a natural, and I didn't bring him off with my mouth, but after that night he really gave me rave reviews and we tried to hook up again , just couldn't make it happen. So, he said he loved it and I feel I need some more work on my techniques, lol, one thing though, he was about 8 1/2" and that was a little bigger than ideal for my first time.

fountainb0y1
I am now Bi curious and i'm looking forward to find someone I can trust and meet up with to try my first blow job. So I guess i have to keep you posted on this one.

Dinky7x6
I was 12 years old, it was my cousin after I'd gotten to fuck her, the next day I met her boyfriend and what came next was natural and a lot of fun for all of us. That was an amazing summer.

chillywilly
My first time was very natural. I met a couple a a nude beach and the subject of swinging came up quickly in our convo and they told me they were both bi and were interested in having sex with me. I was turned on, and since I had long been curious to try sucking a man off, and I said so, and we went to a nearby motel. l There, I first had good sex with the lady then her hubby put his hard dick to my lips, and I eagerly took it into my mouth and sucked it like a popsicle. I did all the things to him that I had enjoyed when recieving head, and he seemed to enjoy it. When he was ready to cum, he held my head, as if ti prevent my removing him from my mouth, and I just took it in deeper and fondled his balls, so he would know it was OK to shoot his load in my mouth. When he started to cum, I swallowed untill he had unloaded his semen and I licked the last drops from his dick. I really enjoyed all of it...the hard divk in my mouth, his grunts and moans as I blew him, and the tangy squirts of his semen as he ejaculated into my mouth. When I told him that his was the first guy I had ever sucked off, he said I had done very well, and we both gave his wife oral and as he was licking her, I took him in my mouth again and he got hard quickly and I suckled anothe nice load from him. His wife said he rarely got hard that soon after cumming and after he had cum in my mouth again, he told me it was the best bi sex they had had in their swinging experience. I enjoyed it so muh, that I was a confirmed cocksucke from then on. I still love women, but sucking cock is a very greatly favored sexual expression for me.
foxxx528
The first time I sucked a cock was the perfect fulfillment of a long held fantasy. I was very stoned at the time & took a walk under the boardwalk.. There was this guy standing there with a hard cock in his hand. I went right over, got on my knees & started sucking. It was everything I had hoped for & more. He was rock hard & it felt great in my mouth. When he was close to cumming I had him pull out & jerk himself off into my mouth. I loved the feeling of him shooting into my mouth. The taste was great & I swallowed every drop. Ever since then I have been addicted to sucking cock & swallowing cum.
jonow
my first time sucking cock was when i was 13 yrs old and it was with my school teacher.though we had started jacking off with each other,it progressed to oral,even though i went down on him and he me,we never did cum in each others mouth, did enjoy it? not that much,i didn't know how to do it very good.it felt good when he did me,looking back,he wasn't that good either!!
1cutecouple
lol flcpl ... that was a good one .... my first time was when I was around 16 .... kinda felt sorry for my bf ( now husband) after many dates of blueballs lol ..... so one day we were driving on some backroads out in the country and I leaned over while he was driving and unzipped his pants and pulled it out ... he was shocked and kept asking what i was doing... I thought hmmm lol he likes it ... so I started licking and sucking on him ... he kinda scared me when he kept running his truck in the ditch ... so the natural instincts had to take over b/c I didn't have much time to think about anything else..... needless to say I have had many wonderful years of practice and no complaints to date ... as for my first experience with a woman ... that happened last fall with someone from BP and she didn't have any complaints either
dale2004
I'm 57 years old and my first experience was about three months ago;. I discovered that I have wasted a lot of time. I have had a few dicks in my mouth before but never to orgasm. I have had several blow jobs from men. A while back, I had exchanged some emails with another man and he came to my office to meet me. We sat down in chairs next to each other and dropped our pants. We played with each other's cocks for a while and then he got down in front of me and licked my dick and then got back in his chair. I hgot down in front of him a started sucking and licking. I decided I was going to go ahead and finish him right then. Pretty quickly he came in my mouth and I did enjoy it. I had a raging hard on and wanted relief but he jumped up, pulled up his pants and left. He has sent several emails and wants to let me "service him". but I think I prefer mutual benefits.

A couple of weeks later., I got together with another man I met and went to his house. WE both got undressed and got into bed and kissed, touched and finally got into the 69 position and had some good, long sex. We both came pretty close to each other. This was the first time he had given a blow job and it was the most enjoyable experience I have ever had with a man.
LdyMuseandco
This is funny...I'm wondering why the question to begin with other than to put sexy ideas into ones head..but..then we get into a therapy session...ugh! Of, course oral sex is GREAT receiving and GIVING-I used to practice with those popcicles called "big sticks" before I ever suck anyone..I've always been aware of my sexual power, drive, and foundit to be natural. Sure we all have our..."I was sexually abused" stories..I had am uncle with "issues" however, I never blamed myself or spent time blah, blah, on it. We are wonderful, sexy people, bi-sexuals are the most free that is a fact! I mean from psychological point of view-it is a fact...because we are comfortable with both sexes...so HEAD IS GREAT-ENOUGH SAID!!!
mikehy69
This topic is HOT HOT HOT. My first time was like many here. I was around 8 or 9 and in the school bathroom. One of my class mates came in right after me and took the stall next to me. As we stood there pissing I looked down at his cock. He was black and I'm white. I want to see if his cock was black to. Next thing I know is we are showing each other our cocks. He had the same thought is mine white. Well we ended up stroking each other and playing with each other but that was it for then. Then a few years later during a sleep over with friends we started the I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Then we had lots of time to play with each other and that led to put it in your mouth and see how it tastes. Well at that point I was hooked and loved the feeling of a cock hard in my mouth. We had no problem swallowing each others load as we had just started having wet orgasims. Once I hit my teen years we had moved on to girls and never did it again. I how ever never stopped jacking off and licking the cum off my fingers. Once I was old enough to get into the local ABS I was able to continue enjoying a nice hard cock unloading into my mouth. I really enjoy the taste and love to hold the load in my mouth rolling it all around before swallowing it. Since the internet I have been able to hook up with a few couples for a MMF fun and that is the best. I love a womans body from her toes to her head but I also love a mans cock. Since getting together with couples I have learned that a nice hard cock in my ass can make me cum without even touching my cock but usually the woman want to 69 me which was always fun. Then also sharing a mouth full of cum in a nice hot kiss can make my cock hard again in a minute. Well now my hard leaking cock needs to unload into my hand and into my mouth.

Fullswap
We would have loved to be anybodies first

FB95CI
damn eggs
texass69
The first time I gave head was in the 8 th grade. A lot of my friends and me would camp out at the river near the school on the weekend. this one weekend i seem to be the only one camping out, oh well. as i walked back by the school house i noticed a door just sightly open so i walked over to see. A male teacher opened the door asked me to come in, little did i know what was in store for me. he asked me if i liked to have fun and i asked what he meant. he said sex with girls i told him hell yes. then he asked me about boys and i said no that i never had. but i did watch all of the guys in the locker room when they took showers. he wanted to know if i liked their cocks and i said why else would i watch them. he just smiled real big and took down his pants. WOW he had a COCK it was a 10inches and as big around as a lemon and hard as a rock. he asked would you like to try and suck on it. you bet your sweet ass i did. the soft velvet head tasted so tender the hard shaft stuck all the way to the back of my mouth, it was splendid. i sucked and licked for at least 30 or 45 minutes my jaws hurt but i wanted him to cum so bad. then he said hold on. then he held the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth, i have a hard on just remembering it right know, long hard strokes when he cum it ran out and dow my chin but the most of it "I" swollow it was the best i came in my pants as he shot cum down my mouth. YES we did it a 100 times after that, anal also yum so big
sylvyrwulf
The 1st time i gave head was not pleasure. I hated it. I was forced to do it. I was 7. BUT, whne I was 21 I met someone who taught me about pleasure, not pain. I LOVE suckin . No matter the size. Especially if I can lick the balls at the same time.

joejr1949
My first time was with a friend when I was about 17. He was spending the night at my house. My idea was that we would trade blowjobs, because I was horny and curious. Well, he was willing to have me suck him but he was not going to suck me. He had a very good looking cock about 9" long. I sucked on him for quite a while but I could not get him to cum. But I enjoyed doing it and wanted to do him again. A couple of weeks later he was spending the night again and asked me to suck him. This time I was able to make him cum and I swallowed all of it. He let me suck him a few more times. But I was hooked, been sucking ever since.

biguy_nj
My first time happened when I was about 9. Some friends and I were playing a game of "1, 2, 3 red-light" with some older boys in the neighborhood. If you got caught moving during a "red-light" the older boys (2 of them) took you to a abandoned house and had you play with their s. I got to suck them both and tried some WS... that I did not like. They never got off while I was sucking them, and after I left they stayed. I assume that they finished the fun after I left. I can say that they would ask if you liked something, and if you said no they did not do that again. I really enjoyed sucking , so I got caught moving every time we played the game. My family moved away that summer, and I did not have another experience until I was 17... but that is another story.

Lionessa
Gosh my first time was soo long ago. I was in high school and seeing this one guy alot. We had been having sex for awhile Well usally back then it was under the bleachers, back seat of the car at the drive in movies (yes such a thing really existed), or on a blanket off in the fields behind the school or rail road tracks. (yes I did have a bad streak in me once upon a time)

This one day his parents were out of town, and I was at his place. We started fooling around and ended up in his bed. He pulled me over to kiss him, and my hand landed on his cock. I rested my head on his chest after and just watched his cock begining to grow.

I can't say why, but all of a sudden I just moved away and began sucking on it. IT just seemed the natural thing to do.(Of course I had heard the usual gossip about how so and so sucked and such in the girls bathrooms at school so felt very educated on the subject lol)

Nessa
biboyforu
I got to comment on this. Liz, get a clue. How do you think all of us have been graced with our true sexuality. Older men teaching young BOYS or young boys expiriementing. The first time I had a cock in my mouth for about 5 seconds was when I was 8. The second time was by a couple who lived down the street who had a daugeter my age. I hit my ball over there fence while she was going down on him, a waited but they knew I was there and invinted me come get my ball. I was 12 and he brought me inside, used some intimidation tactics, and told me would I like to get my cock sucked. By this time in my life I wanted to badley, so I said yes and he sucked me off in about 15 seconds. Then he stood up and fucked my mouth! His wife argued for a second, then came over and started lubing my ass and cock with some gel. Don't till this dau why she put that shit on my cock, cause all she did was give me a hand job while he he came in my ass! For a man his age, he came twice very quickly, so my answer to this forum is, no I know if I enjoyed the first time I sucked cock is I don't know. It was over quickly. But, now after all my expireinces, teaching all my friends and all the older men who helped me learn to please, it was a good one. So sex with minors is illegal, but as long as it is not forced, it's all good with me. By the way, if you count oral, I had more sex with men than woman, and most of that happened before I was 20 and alot of the times I got paid for it. Now I pick the men I chose to have sex with and they are almost alway bicouples.

Yourneedsfirst
My first time giving a BJ was a first of many that night. I was 23 years old and this was my second sexual experience ever while it was my first time with a man, first time I ever received a BJ, First time I ever saw an erect penis other than mine and so on. While he was a very gentle bottom he was very domineering and had me fully naked on his bed while he remained fully clothed until I finally asked permission to take off his pants in order to feel him. After some time I realized I Had to taste his cock but, still nervouse I asked permission, lol. After a few kisses to his cock I placed it in my mouth and immediately deepthroted curios to know if I could and by th time pulled my lips back to the base of his tip all shyness left and I just went to town on him doing everything I thought I would like.....I have since learned how to tell what my partner likes.unfortunately he stopped me from finishing him that day but the damage was done...I was hooked and it felt very natural.

Coffeehound
The first time was camping out in the back yard with a school friend. He brought up the subject and asked if I ever thought about it. We had watched a few porn movies before this. I liked it from the start but he pretended he didn't. He started sucking harder when he knew I was about to come. I just kept sucking him and loved it from the start. It took us about a week to try anal on each other.

OutdoorsCpl
My first time giving oral to another man was last summer. I sucked on him while he ate her pussy. Unfortunately before he could cum he decided that he wasn't ready for it and left. I liked it and wanted him to cum in my mouth. He had a short penis; at most 5 inches. I was almost able to take him entirely into my mouth. I want to do it again and this time taste the other guy's cum and feel it on my face.
RIbiguy40
My first time was about a year ago. I've been meeting with the same couple going on five years now and until that time we've only played straight mfm fun.

Giving head was something I'd fantasized about for months and finally got up the guts to tell them I was curious to try.

I remember being quite nervous driving down to their house to see them, as if it were the first time I'd be playing with them.

He and she started fooling around and I sat to one side and watched.

I got undressed and moved closer to them. He was sitting back on the couch and she was kneeling between his legs going at it sucking away. She turned to me as asked 'do you want to try?'

I got next to her on the floor and took him in my hand. She then moved aside and I just went for it. Yes, my heart was pounding and I was nervous as all hell but I just plunged in and thought to myself, 'well, here I am, sucking a guy's cock!

I didn't blow him until he came but did enjoy it still and she absolutely loves watching me blow her hubby!

It was she who took the pics I've posted here.

chia42728
It came naturally to me at the age of 15.It was with someone who was 10 yrs older to me.. been doing it ever since. also ate a girl for the first time at that age also. d the taste .

chief8_2
chia, Someday I'll tell you about my first time to give head. and believe me it wasn't as bad as that drink you told me about.

peeteerr
Some great posts on a good subject, It was so long ago I had forgotten. My little brother and me when I was eleven, and he ten. We heard the older boys talking about getting blow jobs. Curious then we decided to reward each other. And so we did. I literally blew on his and he on mine like you would blow a horn. After a short time of this we decided blowing did nothing what were they so fired up about anyway. But sucking that was a different thing as we found out. Just miss labeled. its really a suck job. And I love the receiving part.

Erika125cd
My first time was when I was in the service, when I was 19. Though I previously had given and received hand jobs I never wanted to put one in my mouth. Well I was in the reserves and on a small station for my two weeks duty. We had two man rooms. My room mate was older and was in great shape. He had brought a couple of playboys and had giving me one to read. Besides the pictures there was a story about two guys giving each other head. I didn't think much about it and went about the days work. That night after taking a shower I got back to our room, he was laying in his bed reading one of the magazines. He didn't look up when I came in. I noticed a big bulge in his shorts and remembered the article from earlier that day. I sat on the edge of his bed and nervously asked if he needed to have some help with the problem in his shorts. He didn't have a chance to answer before I started to caress his shorts and felt his hardness and wetness. I kissed his cock thru the shorts and he moaned, still looking at his magazine. I was getting butterflies in my stomach and felt the stretching in my shorts. I felt his hand caressing my shorts. Fumbling I took his shorts off and started kissing his 8 inches. I liked the taste of his pre cum and immediately engulfed as much as I could. I liked the softness of the skin but the hardness as well. I started to move up and down and he was getting even harder. Then he grabbed my head a tried to push me all the way down. I couldn't take all of it and started to gag before he backed off a little. I felt the pulsing of his shaft as he shot his load deep into my mouth and throat. He had so much cum that I couldn't swallow fast enough and it was coming out of the side of my mouth. When he was finished and I could feel him go soft in my mouth I started to wipe my lips when he told me to stop. He kissed me and licked up everything that spilled out, though shocked at the kiss I felt I was where I was suppose to be. He then went down on me and gave me the best bj I had up to that day. After he finished, we laid in his bed kissing and caressing each other and we feel asleep until the next morning. We awoke just before our wake up call and I quickly got to my rack before they came into the room. We both worked in the same department and had many encounters thru out the two weeks, whether it be just a light caress to stealing away for an afternoon snack. I never saw him after those two weeks but I keep those moments in my "dreams" when alone.

prego
Are you guys ready for a funny story? The first time I gave head was in the back seat of a "borrowed" (ok stolen ) car full of people and the someone asked me a question while I had a mouthful of the biggest dick I have ever seen (even to this day) and of course, being only 16 and naive, I attempted to answer by simply saying Uh huh and of course you could tell my mouth was very full. To this day my friend who was in this car with me ( the only one that was there that I still talk to) still can say UH HUH, and we both laugh our asses off. He said that for a first timer I did a very good job- just watch the teeth. Hell, if you had his big cock in your mouth the teeth would get in your way too lol. To this day, I have perfected the art of the blow job and I really enjoy giving head. My man says I am the best. It really turns me on to feel a rock hard, warm dick in my mouth and know that I am making him make those noises......now about a woman and going down on her..... I am still working on becoming the best at that and practice makes perfect so ladies I need some volunteers so I can get more practice at it.

suncitybicur
I was in my late thirties the first time with a couple and they both were sucking mine so it seemed pretty natural. I definitely liked it!

monaonmymind
When I was about 15, me and friend started jerking off together. Then one day we switched to a 69 position and I had my first wonderful taste of cock. When he got a car at 16 I used to give him gas money so we could drive around while I blew him. I felt so slutty but it tasted so right!

monaonmymind

Brandi324u
It didn't really come all that natural. But, once I started doing it it wasn't very hard to do. Even though I couldn't get it all in my mouth LOL.

GreyThere62
I gave my first blowjob when I was about 29yo. I had admired cocks for a long time. So, one nite I went to a Gay Bar and found a nice young man. He was about 21 or 22. He was gay and I brought him to my place for some fun.
We chatted a little and then we got naked. Sucking him was so natural and beautiful. It was really great having a cock in my mouth for the first time. Up t that point my sex life was masturbation or a girl friend.
But, sucking a cock was really so very exciting. Although, I have had only a few cocks, I love to suck and swallow. I touch and suck a man the way I love to be touched and sucked.
I was so happy when one man told me that I was "hot".

VAcurious2play
My first was a couple years ago. I went to this guys house only with the idea that we would watch each other beat off. As we watched he other, he reached over and started stroking me then he went down on me. Felt good, I couldnt see any reason for him to stop till after I came.
Then came my turn, figured if he could do me I should do him. I took him into my mouth and it felt good. Did second time too.

dirtywhore
My first time was with my sweetie , we went to vist a couple we had met and knew both were Bi , and since the Mrs and me had talked about , I decided to give it a shot , after all them times watching my sweetie have fun and play with everyone while we were swinging I got jealous and did , and to my surprise I really enjoyed it and my sweetie really enjoyed us both sucking the same cock , so that now we only meet Bi couples and singles , our only problem to date is finding and honest unattached single guy who we can both play with but , we will not stop looking and talking till we find that guy and a girl for her's and our's enjoyment .

pairplayers
The first time I sucked a hard cock was when I was in my mid to late 20's. I was back in Michigan visiting friends and family. A good friend of my wife and I invited me to go to a strip club in Grand Rapids. We both drank too much and had a wild ride home, eventually arriving safely. It was snowy and I wasn't in any condition to drive to my in laws, so I called my wife and told her I was spending the night with our friends.

Well, we decided to have a couple more beers, his wife was in the bedroom, sleeping, when he asked if I'd be interested in a with them. After the strip club, all the tit in my face and the pussy, I was horny as hell and bummed because I didn't think I was going to be able to get laid that night. Of COURSE I said yes! He went into the bedroom and next thing I knew, his wife was coming into the living room in a short little nighty that left little to the imagination. She asked me if I was serious and that my wife could NEVER find out. I assured her that I was serious, hard and would never tell my wife.

She took my hand and led me into their bedroom where her husband was already in bed, nude. Now, back then we were all in pretty good shape...I'm 6'2, 190lbs, (then), blond/blue with an average size cock but I came BUCKETS then. He was about 6', 185, brown hair/eyes and a GREAT looking cock...about 7 inches with big balls. She was an itty bitty thing...about 5'2, 110 lbs, brunette, firm 36C boobs and an ass that was firm, tight and perfect...clean shaved pussy...yum!

I'm hard just remembering this! Anyway, into the bedroom, she began to take off my shirt, then my pants while I was rubbing her boobs and licking her neck and ears...she bent down to take off my pants and my cock sprang from my shorts and slapped against my stomach: I was so HARD! She wrapped her little hand around my cock and started to suck me until I was weak in the legs and had to lie down on the bed.

While she continued to suck me, Matt began to fuck her doggy style. It was the hottest and most erotic sexual experience I had ever had to that point. I loved watching sucking my cock while he was driving his cock into her doggy style. She was out of control and seemed to be experiencing multiple orgasms....I felt myself close to cumming and told her to slow down because I didn't want to cum yet. She took her mouth off my cock and slid up my body, placing he wet pussy on my face for me to lick. She was SO wet and tasted SO good! I'm very oral and love the taste of a woman and was in heaven licking her pussy and drinking her juices when I felt a warm wet mouth on my cock.

I knew it couldn't be her; she was sitting on my face....I lifted her up and saw Matt between my legs with my cock in his mouth...HOT! She moved around so we could 69 and they could both share my cock. GAWD what a feeling! Two sets of lips on my cock, licking and sucking my shaft and balls....I don't know how I held off from blasting my cum over both of their faces! Every time I felt close to cumming, they would slow down, take their mouths off of my cock and let me slowly relax till they felt the point of cum had passed.

We played like this for awhile until I felt Matt get off the bed, move behind his wife and I watched as his cock slid into her pussy, just above my face. I was still licking her while she was sucking, stroking and fondling my cock, balls and ass. I loved the sight of his cock stroking in and out of her pussy and found myself licking his shaft and his balls as they moved in front of my face and mouth. She seemed to enjoy the feeling of a hard cock in her pussy and my tongue on her clit because I've never seen a woman so wet! She was literally DRIPPING juice into my mouth and on my face. I'm sure some of it had to be him too!

At some point the inevitable happened and his cock was in my mouth, covered in her juices and it felt so natural! Hard, yet soft and spongy. Tangy with her wetness and salty with his pre-cum. I LOVED it! I would suck his cock for a bit, then slip it back into her pussy, lick his cock and balls, then back into my mouth. Probably the most sensual and erotic moment of my life!

It wasn't long before he started to fuck her harder and faster....I couldn't suck or lick either of them, he was fucking her so hard so I just watch that fine looking cock fill her pussy and enjoyed the feel of her mouth on my cock and balls. I could tell he was close to cumming and I watched as he stopped and his balls seemed to pull up into his body and his cock pulsed with the load he was shooting into her pussy...I had to lick him and her while he filled her and it seemed as if he wouldn't ever stop cumming! When he did stop, he slowly pulled his cock from her and I swear a FLOOD of cum ran from her pussy into my mouth! I loved it and licked the two of them clean and savored every drop and morsel of the two of them.

I did cum too...shortly after that moment, while the two of them sucked my cock till I shot my cum over both of their faces. It was the first time I ever saw a cum swap too and it was incredibly erotic and loving. We spent many hours that evening in many, many different positions. What an experience!

We did have several more experiences after that, but they were few and far between. My wife never did learn about the 3 of us, but I was able to introduce her to s and she's loved it too! She loves sharing a hard cock with me and the feeling of two cocks and two men pleasing her. Life is GREAT!!! Oh, this is a TRUE story and I hope you enjoyed it!

carol_danny
Another good thread that has been resurrected!

My first time giving another guy head was 23 years ago! Back in 1986. Carol and I were having a threesome with a neighbor, and I was right next to carol as she was sucking his cock, with my head about a foot away watching. We had talked about me doing it before, but never had a chance. All of a sudden, she offered me his cock and without even thinking about it. I put my mouth over it and started sucking. It really felt so natural and comfortable. I didn't bring him off that first time as we were still playing and hadn't fucked yet.

A few weeks later, he was over again. This time I got on my knees in front of him as he sat on the couch while Carol just sat back in the love seat watching. I sucked his cock and balls, and stroked him with my hand. After a few minutes, I could feel him stiffen and knew he was about to let go. I went at him harder and he just exploded in my mouth. I swallowed it all and it was great. Even right after, it still felt so natural. For the next year, I swallowed him at least once a week.

He was also the first guy to fuck my ass and to cum in it!

sexy_sean
Well, for me, my first time sucking cock didn't come naturally. I spent most of my life being dishonest with myself about my bisexuality, so I didn't get together with another man until last year (I was 34). I've never been with a man or a woman, so this was my first sexual experience. It seemed to come to me naturally at first. I just bent down & began giving oral. But I was so nervous I kept asking the guy what he wanted me to do. Plus I only have a twin bed, so I was having difficulty finding a comfortable position to be in. Long story short, he ended up masturbating because I was unable to pleasure him properly.

Oh well, I'll just have to keep practicing and practicing until I get it right. That's a sacrifice I'm willing to suffer through. Lol

BTW, I'm more than willing to take on a teacher

BillySue32605
I received and gave my first blowjob to a childhood friend when I was ten years old. I have to honestly say that it felt a little weird having my cock sucked on and especially when I sucked on his cock for the first time. However, after playing around together for a few times we were hooked and could'nt get enough of each others cock. Guess you can say I still feel the same way today as I love sucking on a hard throbbing cock... s
Jay10
My first blowjob followed two occasions where my friend's older brother first jerked me off and then gave me a blow job to completion. Some time later, when the opportunity presented itself, he told me it was my turn. He was a few years older and had a lot larger cock. I remember gagging a little as he held my head and thrusted his cock into my mouth. He came hard and I couldnt hold all the cum. He used his cock to wipe what spilled out back into my mouth and encouraged me to swallow. I was surprised at how natural it was and I couldnt wait to do it again!
poppadog3
Very intresting sibject,

Spunky35
I picked up a fellow classmate at local bar in college..and took him home where he started on me, it felt SO good, I naturally returned the favor...it was an ideal 69...both of us same height, wgt, and same size...Brian couldnt believe it was my first time sucking...(I'LL admit it was hard to suppress that gag reflex), said it was like I have done it before...Im a quick learner

izbebi555
Senior year college 1986 and was 1000% straight but oddly over several weeks with my new roommate I was feeling something sexual and then one late night armed with a few beers the discussion got to sex and what started as a joke ended up being a full year of major major oral sex and oddly enough I remember just how "natural" it all felt after the fact. My roommate was hung beyond words and frankly that was his identity somewhat in college yet I think because I kept seeing his huge dick daily because he loved showing it and talking about it that it took curiosity to a new level. I went from straight lady killer to having a major top secret bisexual affair with him that lasted after college. He actually taught me exact things to do when I sucked him. All I can say is I know totally totally crave having the same scenario. My wife totally knows the whole story and frankly is totally turned on by all the detail and is awesome playing and roleplaying at times so I can relieve the experience.
What I have learned since college is there are a TON of closet Bisexual married men - a hell of allot more than you would ever guess who crave sucking cock. My wife had several gay flight attendants who told story after story about the blowjobs they received traveling from married men who propositioned them and thats all they wanted. It turns me on in the right circumstance god it was an experience

motorcyclemike
like others on here i just turned 8 the first time i was forced to suck cock by an older family member and i hated it and him for many years.he is long dead now and it took me many years befor i could naturaly find out that i had a bi side.i am glad i did,i wish i could have found out much sooner in life though.anyone messing around with kids and i find out...look out !!!

nutothis972
The first time I gave head was not long after my wife died. I was 71 years old. I had been curious for some time what it would be like to suck on a cock but I never acted on it until after she died. Then I went for it. I loved the feel of it from the beginning. Later when a guy came in my mouth for the first time, I loved the feel and taste of his semen. I always give the guy I am sucking an orgasm unless he has me stop, because I am very good at it. If the guy I sucked or anybody watching wants a share of his cum, I gladly kiss them and share some of it. Otherwise I love to swallow it all.

utahguy_99
Appears giving ages is okay, so here goes....at age 5, a neighbor boy and I did the show me yours and we ended up sucking each other, which I truly enjoyed, tho we had no clue as to what we were doing...At 10, now a different neighbor boy asked one day it I had ever cum yet ? Not quite sure what he meant, I said yes, he asked if I wanted to again...SURE, why not, still not knowing what it was. He dropped my pants, and took my cock in his mouth, started sucking and wow, I learned in a hurry what CUMMING was...he took what little load I had, and I returned the favor, cept he had a lot more and I was rather hard pressed to swallow it all...loved the sucking part, not crazy over the swallowing part....later that day we did it again...much better. Then another neighbor boy approached, guessing what we two had been up to and said if I let him fuck my ass, l could do his....well then and there I fell in love with anal sex....the first boy and I did it several times a day. The one who fucked me first, reneged and did not allow me to do him...so he didn't get anymore... from that day to this for all these years there have been BJ's here and there...a fellow worker one night came to my home, and we sat and talked, and finally he blurted out " what would you say if I told you I wanted to suck your cock! told him was a great thought, but asked if he was certain he had the right guy..he said yes...and so I let him...and then to my surprise, when I went to return the favor he had the twin to my cock...I so wanted to know what it would feel like to be able to fuck myself..so I sat on his lap....that night opened the door to a 30 year affair with him, and my wife knew about it....he died a few years back from alcohol...just never made peace with the fact he loved to suck cock...sad, he was good at it....so now I am widowed and looking for a local playmate and get back to the "good things in life"....

32Flavours
My first time also came when i was very young. I was at a picnic and some older boys were picking on two children younger than me. They reminded me of my younger brothers so I defended them. Only one of the older boys persisted and we got into a fight. I was overpowered obviously as I was much smaller then the 18 year old male. After the fight he persisted in picking on me and told me the only way he would quit is if I would suck his cock and swallow. i did and became sick to my stomach, so much so that I puked. I went and told on him and the state police were called and came and arrested him.
Since then I have been curious about what it would be like to voluntarily suck a mans penis and swallow his cum. I fantasize about it all the time and masturbate while i fantasize. It's the reason I came to this site. I want to meet men online here and perform felatio for them. I am looking for guys with cocks of 8 to 12 inches with thick creamy sweet loads.
While you may feel sorry for me in some way after reading this I am asking you to please help me fulfill my desires in my adult life. I am now 54 years old and in the middle of a divorce from my wife of almost 17 years. To this day I still have not given a man head and for me time is running out. I do not want to wait any longer and need to suck as many cocks of men who will agree to meet me. I am 6ft. 2 inches tall and weigh approximately 265. I am somewhat muscular in build as I workout and work in the yard all the time. However I am a gentle man and very submissive. I want to get on my knees in front of you and have you slide your penis in my mouth. i promise to suck you until you are pleased, however many times that takes. I want to be able to look into your eyes and have you nod your head in approval. I will take on up to 3 men at one time. i just have to find out what it is really like before it is too late for me. I am waiting to hear from you to do you.
32Flavours

hrnycple4
I too was 12 years old when I started having fun with a friend. We had sleep overs that neither got much sleep. It started with looking at sex mags and jerking off, then we would jerk each other off. Then we started to get curious about sucking cocks like the girls were doing. My friends cock was bigger than mine and it curved to the side. We flipped a coin to see who would suck first. I got to go first. His cock was hard and I really wanted to suck it. For a 12 year old his cock was very thick and it took me a few trys to suck it without gaging. It didn't take long for him to cum. I loved the taste of it. I tried to swallow it all . The cum was leaking out my mouth and running down my chin it was great. Unfortunately all the excitement caused me to cum in my shorts. After my friend came he lost interest for that night. Needless to say we did spend the rest of the summer sucking each other then fucking each other until we moved away from each other..

KinkyBiKouple69
Wow great replies here I tried it once and realized I loved every bit of it, I am like hrnycple4 in my story, I can just not get the though of sucking a cock out of my head!

sexy_sean
I found my first time performing a blow job to be both natural & awkward. I started stroking the guy's penis, then decided to go down on him. It seemed natural at first, but I became really self-conscious & kept asking the guy what he wanted me to do. I was also having difficulty getting comfortable on my knees, so he finally decided he'd rather we masturbate in front of each other. So, I was unable to make him come. Oh well, I'll try harder next time. lol.

oralservant
I was 11 or or had just turned 12 and my uncles who was 14 or 15 had me suck him off. That was my first sexual experience. I became more active in High School where I had a suck buddy. In my early 20's I sucked a lot. I did not do anything else for years, but now I want to be a cocksucker.
jimmy77
i was 13 when i had my first bi experiance and it was with my mums bi lovers son who was 15. i knew my mum was bi from 11 when i caught her with her friend she talked and it did not matter i was fine with it. i was best friends with the other womans son and soon we both could tell there was more between us i was three days of thirteen when it happened i dont know how but we just ended up close kissin and feelin each other all over i had kissed him and enjoyed so much i moved down kissin him all over and finally gettin to his hard cock sucked him off it was amazin 4 years it went on for until he moved abroad my mum and his mum are still bi lovers in there affair today. i know he is comin home soon and our mums have discussed us i have been told he was sorry it ended back then, 33 now he 35 and married but there is a more than good chance of us once again suckin and fuckin like we did back then. i want his cock so bad in my mouth and poundin deep inside my tight arse hole

chillywilly
wow this an old thread. I posted my response in '05 so I won't repeat it here.

doubleguy
i was given my 1st bj by an older man that had recently gotten out of prison for being homosexual, this was in the late 50's and early 60's. at the time i was 11 yrs old and couldn't cum as yet. but what he did is give me my first orgasm and it felt so good but i didn't know at that time what i was experiencing. i had no less than 4 orgasms that night and he ate me like a piece of candy. i had experimented with friends but nothing like this. it wasn't till i was about 55 till i met a man in a motel and we were cock pumpers at that time and met online. we pumped then started to play with each other. after a few minutes i really had the urge to suck him, so i put his cock in my mouth and thought, this is nice i like it. i had never tasted another man's cum, just my own at that time, but i was determined i was going to swallow him. i did and it was great. i had a couple of men after that, but not until i met a neighbor about 4 yrs ago did i start to suck and be sucked on a regular basis. i can say now i still love oral with a woman, but i love to suck a man and take his load.....very pleasuring for me.......doubleguy

Barnacletexas
The question:
Men and Women: What was your first experience at sucking off a cock, was it natural or difficult to do? Did you like it? Did your partner come?

On a sailboat in the Columbus Day Regatta in Miami, It was natural, I loved it and he came twice which was exhilarating. Also I was not drunk, at least at the time of the alleged suck/cum/swallow. Maybe that was TMI. Oh well

Bill

nudude
Wow, this is an old thread but a great one... I completely enjoy(ed) reading about first blow-job experiences - from the guys and the girls.

I was in my mid-30s the first time - a few weeks prior while having drinks with some friends (straight guys and girls) the subject of giving blow-jobs came up. Some of the girls confessed that they absolutely LOVED giving blow-jobs while a few said that they only did it to satisfy their partner - (btw - none of us were couples so to speak and could talk freely about sex without embarrassing a significant other). But one of the girls who didn't enjoy it said off-handedly that "if a guy wants a blow-job from me then he should try it and see how he likes it". Perhaps I'd always been curious about it and rationalized that her statement made sense and although I didn't go out and start looking for a cock to suck, I became open to the possibilities. So, one particular horny evening I got into a conversation with a guy online... and after some trepidation and bit of encouragement I wound up going to his apartment.

Up until that night I'd never paid any attention to or even touched a cock other than my own - but was taken aback at how much the mutual fondling turned me on. It was also a bit surreal because all I could really think was "I can't believe I'm actually going to suck a cock." Well, that's all I thought about until I wrapped my lips around his dick and started sucking... and realized that I really really enjoyed it and in the moment couldn't get enough.

So, yeah, once I actually started doing it, it was pretty natural... and I enjoyed it.

I didn't suck him off to completion though - just before he came he withdrew and we wound up jacking each other off.

I must admit that there's still a bit of trepidation when contemplating hooking up with a guy (and actually have sucked a relative few) but once I actually get to it... it's great. Especially when a girl is there to help, watch or direct.... but I think that's for a different thread.

crushed
my first blow job wasnt realy a blow job. the guy came with in seconds of my lips hitting his cock and since it was my first time i backed away as he came. but the next blow job took a bit to get use to. being a southern girl i was brought up with all these tabboo's. one of them was giving oral-if you took a man penis in your mouth you would go to hell type of thing. well after my fitrst experiance with being stoned and him cumming in seconds i was a bit aprehensive about oral sex. once again my g/f convinced me into giving a friend of hers a blow job. she was more experiance and helped me though it. it took a few more times before i relaxed enough to finely enjoy it then several times aftr that before swallowing my first load. now --oh hell bring it on- i love blow jobs
happy cock sucking !
Teri

sexy_sean
My first time giving oral of a guy was far less then natural. I was really nervous, and instead of taking charge, I kept asking the guy what he wanted me to do. I completely lacked self confidence.

And the icing on the cake, so to speak, was the fact that I'm a large man, and I found it really difficult to find a comfortable position on my small, twin bed.

I've yet to have the opportunity for practice, much to my own fault, but I've more than willing to now keep trying until I do it right.

crushed
butterfly;
we all ready have the wrong impression of you---just kidding. you are free to be whom ever you want to be in here. we are excepting of all (less mass murderers) hell if you ready any of my post you would think i was permiscus,a bit of a hussy so to speak, yet i hold my self high with self esteam and conviction.. bottom line--i like who i am, i like sex in a lot of way with a lot of people yet i am still a great person and a true friend to all. so dont be afraind of what others in here may think. we love you any way you want to be. by the way love thoese boobies...lol
Teri, the town slut-and damn pround of it

lovesucker
the first time i sucked a cock i was 15 and it was natural i enjoyed it and the guy i did had his eyes closed and moaning, it was in his garage ,it was pretty good size i enjoyed it so much that i sucked him off anytime he wanted me to i really enjoy it,and always will
bisubcocklover
My first time sucking cock took a long time to commit. Once I finally decided to go for it, it came very naturally to me. It didn't feel weird, and I was comfortable, as if I've done this before. I had a lot of fun giving my first blowjob. I made him cum in my mouth, and swallowed every drop.

mrbisexualnudist
Hi it's me again mrbisexualnudist;Well it was The day that I Had turned 18 months old, and descovered that I really loved my Dads 11"1/4 Inch COCK,I had asked him if I could at the very least touch hold and play with it,if I Could not lick,kiss,and suck on it,and his very special boyfriends as well as one my uncles,who happend to be my mothers oldest brother,
well dad said that if I really wanted to I could really suck on his cock if I was ready and he explaned his very beautiful dripping pre cum to me, and again asked me if, I Was really very shure that I really,really wanted to suck on his cock, And said that I really did,He then let lick,kiss,and at frist suck just the head, and after he put his frist load of pre cum and then cum in my mouth, he asked me if I wanted to continue, And again I said yes he then prociede to put his big very beautiful cock in my mouth at frist a little bit slowly and then very hard and fast so that he had gotten it all not only in my mouth but all of the way down my throught which had made my already very super hard little dinky even harder then it already was, most especially when I actually had gotten his second and Thired loads of very delishous cum, and even Two and half loads of piss which was very equally delishous, He then asked if I still wanted his boyfriend's and my uncles cocks and again I said An Absaloute and very deffinet yes,my uncle had an 18"1/4 Inch Uncut , Dad's Very Special Boyfrind Had,had an even very,very much Larger Uncut ;though some people really might not want to belive it, He actually had a 48"2/3 Inch ,Yes I say 48"2/3 Inch ; In otherwords A Four Foot 2/3 Inch Which was also n Uncut , And Yes Even Then I Was Still Very Able to lick,kiss,and suck a Very good deal of his cock,of course it was being helpped along by my having my little dinky,balls being sucked on well i was sucking dads boyfriend,I was also getting my little ass cunt very,very well fucked,Which I Really loved because it was also adding to thire already delishous cock flavores , this too was very totally by my very ow choice,so yes having been born into A very wide open,openly and very fully practicing Bisexual Nudist Family It really did come very,very,very naturally, I can only wish that very many other people had been as very lucky to have been born into a family like ours. I Know that some people who
have had some only very bad and negitive family experiance would have a very hard time trying to accept and process this, BUT,Yes there have really been some of us who have very truely been very much super blessed to have actually been born into bisexual nudist families who never once seen nor felt that there was any need in hidding this very super special and wounderous way of life from us.There are indeed certain things in life that we all very much miss once there gone, well for me it's being able to lick,kiss,and suck my Father's ,his balls,his asshole,having him lick,kiss,and suck mine, BUT,Most of All,What I Really,Really Miss The Very Most Is Being Able To Swallow His Very,Very,Very Super,Super Delishous Cum, Or For that matter My Uncles And Dads Very Special Boyfriend Who Died At 115 Years Young Or Old Which ever way you want to look at it.
Rdirect3
Had my first experience sucking cock with my best buddy. We were about 12 or 13 at the time. My uncle owned a pharmacy
One of my first jobs was to clean up the story & also the basement. Well in the basement I found loads of porn magazine's.
Needless to say I helped myself & took some magazines to show my buddy. We use to sleep out in my backyard in a tent.
We would look at the magazines & stroke our cocks. One time he mentioned blowjobs, so we tried it out. He suck my cock first, & then I returned the favor. We did this for a whole summer. After that never did it again. I suck a cock when in my 50's
d it. Now at my age that's all I think about. Seeking to find cock to such now. That first experience had a good impact on me.
Azbi63
So glad that so many guys feel the same as I do. Thank you .

jachat7
Boy, these stories have me drooling in my shorts; must read more.
My first time seemed to cum naturally. We met on a local post, he was looking for someone to play with, I wanted to be someone's toy. After a few emails we moved up to texting, which in short order had me at his house watching porn and laying next to him naked, looking down at the head of his cock. When Jay said I could do anything I wanted, I went for his dick. Jay was watching porn at first, but later when I looked up his eyes were closed. At one point I spoke up and told him when he was ready to cum, just do it, no need to tell me he was going to. He knew I had never sucked a cock before like this, (my actual first time was when I was 9, a cousin wanted to play, "I'll suck yours if you'll suck mine&quot. Needless to say, "my first time" left my mouth empty. When Jay began to moan and his cock was deep down my throat, I knew he was about to cum, when he did I took it all in as though I had done it before. So for me I guess, it did come like it was natural for me to be a cock sucker.
Azbi63
I love these subjects . Sorry I don't put my story in , it's way too long and hot .
peterlicker
my first time I was 17 and in the service went on liberty w/some new friends al older ended up sharing a room with a sgt he said he had been a teacher pre service and had to get out of teaching as he dreamed about sucking the young boys cocks he ten said he was going to suck my cock no matter weather I wanted him to or not I was afraid but really enjoyed it he took it all and will never forget the feeling of his mouth on my cock I was married as a virgin to normal sex as was my wife I loved it all and my wife did not enjoy sucking cock ifound some arcades wher I would be sucked off but never sucked but thought about it.i first sucked a cock about 5 years ago when I found a guy that gave massages.he sucked me and after a couple of visits I found myself with his cock in my mouth I liked it but I havnt found anyone else and he has moved out of state I would like to taste cum and hope to find a partner that will reward my sucking with I load of cum
Jerrwayne
Well...my first was with an older man...but I did suck off 2 brothers when i was 12...they were 11 and 12
I will tell ya about the older guy if you want to msg me

NakidKirk1
It was the most natural thing I've ever done. As soon as the cock was in my mouth it's like my cock took over and told my mind what to do
CKSUKER58
My first time was fantastic, the guy told me right from the start that I was a natural cocksucker. He sucked me a little but I just wanted to suck him. As soon as his cock went in my mouth I Just wanted to please that cock. And boy did I. He had me edge him 3 or 4 times before he shot his big load in my mouth and I did not hesitate to swallow every drop and clean him off. I know I was sucking his dick for almost 2 hours and enjoyed every minute of it.
Submarrieddad
My 1st cock was my uncle when I was 6 and I learned to love it after a few times and started asking him
D6ltgf
My first time was forced by my stepdad
He was a control freak he pissed on me first then made me suck him
I was 14 at the time
I was plenty grossed out and scared at first , that only turned him on more
So he used me every chance he
got !
He was a state trooper so he had a lot of friends
So he and I would go on so called fishing trips to his cabin but really I was servicing him and his friends
It turned to anal !
And I was passed around
I see some call it sexual abuse on here and I get that
I don’t touch kids cause it just doesn’t do anything for me and I think they should have their own experience’s in their own time
But this that happened to me I had no control over
As time went on though I realized that I did have control
You see I started to enjoy it and also realized that these people craved it !
When I say people I mean it was couples also ( it wasn’t just men )
Everyone automatically thinks it’s men when someone talks about sexual abuse , but I met just as many women that wanted a young boy
So to answer the question?
everything about cock !
Taste, licking, sucking, gagging,
The grunt, the twitching, and the cum , the look of pleasure on their face !
I always thank them for their load at the end !
Now pussy well I love that also !
I list that as my happiest place on earth ( my Disney World)

hungirishman
My 1st time was an older kid In the neighborhood made me his secret little cocksucker didn't like it @first but loved it eversince

Ilikeitdoggiestyle
Yes I was at a ABS and I went into his booth and I took his hard cock into my mouth and started to give him a blow job I was sucking on his cock like it came naturally to me and after a little bit of work he started to moan and then he came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop it was so much fun tasted awesome nice

radioactive
I was 13 and a friend and I who at the time had no chance at pussy. We were at his brothers house watching strait porn I was already spending the night even before the porn. After the movies his brother and his wife went to bed so we decided to go to bed also. When we striped to our undies we both had raging boners we just looked at each other and climbed in bed it was a warm night so we were on top of the covers laying there I made the comment that I was tired of just jerking my meat. He looked me square in the I and said I will suck you if you suck me like we saw in the movie. Our underwear was off in a flash and he had my cock in his mouth slowly and awkwardly sucking my cock after a few minutes I told him I was going to cum and he said okay he will see if he likes taking the load. When I shot it was a huge explosion of cum he could not take it he ended up spitting it out. After I caught my breath and got done wiping up the mess he was on his back with his eyes closed so I took him between my lips and slowly started licking and sucking on his cook. It did not take long and he was moaning and filling my mouth with the first load I ever ate, and I swallowed like a wild man and did not lose a drop he was breathing hard and just said wow. We laid there a couple of minutes then got into a 69 we took a lot longer to cum the second time It gave us time to slowly like and suck on each other like our cocks were big tootsie pops he was on top so he pulled his mouth off of my cock just as I started to shoot which was fine with me, but when he came the second time I pulled down on his ass and sucked all that I could and swallowed every drop again. After we feel asleep naked under the covers when we awoke the next morning we sucked each other off again and parted company. Sad thing is that we were only able to hook up a couple of more times. Great Memories.
NoBj4Me
3 years ago was my first time. I was only going to touch it, I thought. maybe jerk it off a bit, but whatever it is comes over me & I felt like Ginger Lynn in a Porn Movie playing the part of a beautiful women or something, yet it just felt completely natural & so very enjoyable. ards I remember thinking .... why do I hear of women complaining or acting like its such a dreaded all, but some women. especially the nut, so many in the movies act like its ahorrible disgusting thing. And I remember thinking .......... there was nothing to it, so easy. so enjoyable.

Strtcur30
My first time was when I was 12 with my best friend. We stayed the night together a lot and jacked off watching porn. One night he just jumped on top of me and put his dick on my lips. I didn’t know what else to do except open my mouth. He slid it in my mouth and I just started licking and stroking it. He was jacking me off while I was doing it. Then we started to 69 and both sucked each other off, we both came and it was awesome. Needless to say we did that every time we stayed at each other’s house from then on, and it progressed to more intense sex from then on for years afterwards

Badgurl69
I was nine and it came totally naturally to me. A new that I was supposed to suck dick and I've always been good at it it's instinct to me I would not know the first thing about pleasing a woman but it's like I already knew how to please a man before I even placed on and I've never stopped since

TryingItAgain
Long and interesting stories.
I even forgot my first time but these stories reminded me. I sucked my older brother as teenagers. Just to see what it was like.
Did not do it again for decades.
Now it is the best thing to do and please the other at the same time. That is fun, to have control of a hard cock in your mouth.

Ilikeitdoggiestyle
I was at a glory hole I went into his booth and set down and took his cock into my mouth and started to go down on his cock and it wasn't long until he started to moan and then he cummed in my mouth and I swallowed what he gave me it tasted so good

Otimjack
My best friend at 23 , for thirty five more years.
Wow this thread is long !
APoint82
Yes, I didn't have any complaints lol

liveturide
Can't remember the first time I sucked cock. I do remember the first time a load was shot down my throat. He didn't say a word, he just shot that hot cum in my mouth. I was surprised at how good it tasted. Been swallowing cum ever since.

Interests:

Cum Swallowing
What is there better to do with Cum than swallow it??!!?? My first time was on a "dare". I wanted my g/f to swallow, and she said she would do it, only I gave a guy head first. She was sure I wouldn't do it. I told her to set it up. She thought she was calling my bluff, and she hooked it up. Sure enough, I gave the guy great head, swallow every drop, loved it then, and have loved it ever since!
Bisexual Men Giving Oral
i first started giving head at around 17 years old. the first time i had someone cum in my mouth i was about 25,,thats when i got hooked.i enjoy a womans company but there is something about giving a guy head that makes my head spin. i love the feeling of getting a woman off,but for me to feel the splash of a mans cum just turns me on. its part of my lifestyle now but not to often. i like to get a guy off at least once a year.i did not think i was going to have it this year but i met a man in florida who i told about my desire, he invited me to his home. it was the first time he ever got blowed by a guy. it was amazing,,i gave him hours of oral..i was so into it i did not want him to cum. but he let loose and im telling you im so glad that met him.
Paganism
Well, I'll be switched (no pun intended...ah hell, sure it was intended LOL). We're Pagan as well. Thought there would be more of us here though... Karen Hug
Paganism
Well, I'll be switched (no pun intended...ah hell, sure it was intended LOL). We're Pagan as well. Thought there would be more of us here though... Karen Hug
Women Watching While I Suck Their Man
I got to do this the 2nd time I gave head! Very Hot! I would love to find another couple where this turns the female half on as much as us again.
Guys Who Eat Cum
I first tasted, played with and swallowed cum when I self-sucked from 16-18. The next time was as I was discovering my bisexual sexuality as I moved into my 20's and since... The most memorable time was when I met this girl at a country bar in D.C. and went home to her place: she gave me me an awesome blowjob capped-off bi sticking her finger up my ass!!! I came a bucketload!!! THEN, she gave me all of the hot cum I gave her - in a very sensuous kiss... We both swirled our tongues around in my cum and then swallowed our respective portions... I moved in with her for 8 months...