1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. looking for bi-curious/bi guys...
Route66
I am looking for a bi guy for either myself, or myself and a fuck buddy of mine. She has expressed that she would love to take on two guys, so I thought I'd check here. She is in her 30s, I am 22. She is willing to try some DP, or for us to take turns.

I am interested in stroking, make out, and oral. No anal.

Let me know if you're interested and we can chat...
EnigmaRolledConundrm
HELL YEAH I am interested! If ya ever make it east I will suck you and your fuck buddy dry!!! LOVE TO SUCK COCK!!!! Check out my Profile and let me know what you think..........Oh yeah GREAT COCK!!!! You might not want to be fucked but will you fuck me????? Always got to ask...... anal too!!!!
criscage88
race an issue?

countmein2
I would be interested in meeting you and your friend! Take a look at my profile and let me know.
mhrny4u
Looking for a man or bi couple for oral sex in the Big Rapids area.Day time fun
MFM,MM,MF Very long tool.

hoosierharleyguy
sounds like fun would definately be interested

luvchixndix
the kind of situation I'm looking for! Ok that you don't want anal but some of us really like it...(receiving) tho it's not an issue, not a must... would just be happy to finally play with a hot couple, nice cock by the way... would chat/cyber with you about this anytime. Look me up!

69bithatway
just what I was looking for let me know
biboymix
bi/male- talk dirty 2 me while we suck each others cock

Brewdrinkscum
I'm very interested oh and by the way tho have not been lucky enough to find cock to fuck me for first time I keep dreaming maybe you dream of putting that cock in my mouth to suck then fuck my ass next!?!?

Interests:

Bi-Curious Men
How many guys in Sarnia need a BJ? Bi curious guys I love to suck cock
Oklahoma
Bi curious married man in oklahoma city. Never been with another man before. Athletic build, 6'0", 160 lbs., non smoker, occational drinker. Not looking for a companion, buddy, relationship or anything like that. Im only curious what its like to be with another man sexually. Must be discreet because my wife has no clue. Looking for similar build/size as myself. No overweight/bald guys please.
Couples With Bisexual Men
hey guys. well I definitely feel its so natural for anyone who has a huge sexual taste to wonder what it would be like to be with someone of the same sex.. even if they prefer the opposite. I consider myself straight to border line bi-curious.. mainly because I feel I could never be one on one with a guy. The only experience I had with a guy, was during a threesome. I've tried to picture myself alone with a guy.. but it never really clicks in my head. So thus why i put I'm bi-curious because I do want to try oral again with a guy sometime. Only scenario though.. that I can picture it happening for me is during a threesome. So if any fun couples from NY area want to meet a cool guy.. just say hi :)
Georgia
Bi curious Male near athens looking jerk off with other guys maybe more.
Women Who Like Bi Men
Interested in finding girl who likes bi curious guys
Bi-Curious Men
open to assist bi curious guys and couples in bay area.