1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. men who like online m/m masturbation

playwithme77
I enjoy talking with other guys bi, single, straight during masturbation. Its a great way to fantasize about something you might not try or cum anonymously with stimulating conversation. hit me up if you are interested.
sxecutioner
im definitly interested
sxecutioner
i think about this scene a lot .

micelf
well, well, play - we meet again. Webcam?
trymeone
I would find watching each other on webcam very exciting.
trymeone
I think that adds a new level of excitement to jerkin off. I bought a web cam just for this, but i am a little nervous to try. altho, I'm pretty sure i could be persuaded

luvtitsndicks2
Mmm i love it looking at all that hard cock and them telling u when they like too very hot

JackNJerk
I'd like nothing more than getting hard and seeing you hard

Slower
I'd love to chat with you

oldboner1
I have only done it once, but totally enjoyed it,was with a couple talking about what i would do if i was with them. wow

Kirbydraws
I agree, watching and talking about what we are doing would be great.

older76
i like watching and being watched with sexy chat
bonesy60
Enjoy a cam session with like minded guys,people

DRUNKnHIGHonCOKE
I like being watched and watching but no sounds unless you want me to change position or do other things

jachat7
I have tried both, (Hmm Bonesy60 your cock is right in my face, I love it); anyway I have played a lot on video cam, but have read some pretty hot chats right here in this room that has brought me to sweet fulfillment. I'd much rather have someone actually in my room, but...

Theoralist
Only big ones. I love... sucking girthy, smaller ones, but not so big they won't fit in my mouth comfortably. Ones that are too long, or too fat, I enjoy looking at very closely, and stroking them, and licking them until they erupt. However, I have also just looked at them very close up close and watch them do it. That's a lot of fun too!

Theoralist
Nasty Bears is perfect for my mouth! The others, are pretty good too, though yes, I would love to watch them jerk off! All of them! Not at the same time, because I wouldn't be able to look at them all but one after the other would be awesome. What would make it even better, is if they jacked off into my mouth, or in a container, so I could drink all of their loads! Including my own!
poppadog3
sounds intresting

davepsl1
always fun
TexasCoastCouple
Definitely enjoy getting off with another guy.

davepsl1
enjoy a good cam cum

Wetmouth629
where in texas are you? And would you let this guy suck you?
Lilharry2
56 m married uk, just joined here after fantasising about this for a while

VersatileSilverFox
m/m masturbation, especially frotting. Every time I've done it, we both cummed at the same instant or within a split second. as soon as either of us starts to twitch, the other joins suit. feeling another guy's cum shoot out of his cock while I'm doing the same.

VersatileSilverFox
Meant to add this photo

Interests:

Voyeurism
i do it all online seeking humiliation disgraace abuse and exposure online
Masturbation
looking for person or persons, Female Male , Lesbian , Bi bisexuals for Mutual masturbation here in Ohio. Seems to be no one in Ohio who enjoys masturbation or willing to share or participate in mutual masturbation:I find it hard to believe it that all other states there are people willing to mutually masturbate together. HMMM!!! Just seems odd to me. It should not matter what race you are or your physical beauty. If you love to masturbate in front others or mutually then we all need to get together. Thanks roccky2006:(
Human Sex Toy
I will Love to be your Toy to play with - 1 on 1 or in a Group of 2 or more that will want to play with me in Philly pa o.k.? to say Hello at Any time you like to, and if any body online will like to talk online with you to can Say Hello as well -- so to you's all -- do say Hello, but 4 now Igot's to go, so bye From me Ohdenizen...Kiss:);):-PFlowerH ug
Mutual Masturbation
I'd like to find a woman around my age who would enjoy getting naked and having mutual masturbation on line, perhaps with cam, or just being watched or watching me. Finding an older women into masturbation is not easy to do but maybe you're the one and only dream girl. :)
Jack N Jill
Early-40, professional-type, exhibitionist/nudist, discreet, respectful, CHRONIC masturbator (2-3 times per day!)....into driving naked, flashing, nude dares, and great mutual masturbation w/ both sexes! No gym-rat but do work out, 7", cut, shaved, low-hangers, into cockrings, exhibitionism/voyeurism, teasing, and repeat mutual masturbation (especially mutual). Would love to meet select, mature, Houston men/women/cpls for relaxing, exciting, non-pushy masturbation.....can be creative with meeting spots! Weekdays are best for quickie meeting (30 minutes??), getting naked (waist down if it's in a car!!), 'showin-n-stroking', and masturbation! Would love to learn no ways/ideas to masturbate w/ otheres!
Watching Men Masturbate And Cum
I enjoy masturbation alone or with someone there watching. Masturbation is one of the best ways to have sex because you always get it done the way you like it Laughing. I would like to just sit back and watch a man or women masturbate while I am. Both of us staring at what each others hands are doing.Wishing it was our hand doing it but also not wanting to take our own hand away. That would be hot. Jack