1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. LETS SUCK TOGETHER
JAKEMANNY
Looking for a nice , 4-some. or single.. ( M-M-F), ( M-M-M.) (M). Want to suck and be sucked. Lets have fun.
JAKEMANNY
Letsssssss
Mikeyung
I'm in Des Moines, I'm Mickey BBC top with lots of stamina, high sex drive, heavy cummer, 10inch cock, adventurous and spontaneous looking for lots of fun sex and loads of cum together

Interests:

Bisexual Friends
Hello, I am looking for a hot sexy man to enjoy sex with on regular basis , in Bowdoin, maine area... if any please contact me for some awesome sweet man sex, I want to suck you good and long , every day or othere day, just want a hot sexy man meat to enjoy all the time, I am married but love cocks and men also, lets see, lets enjoy lets suck your cum out..
Women Who Love Giving Blowjobs
Ok, lets break it down this way.. there are women who, will suck cock, if only to please the guy.. Then there are women who actually love sucking... And lets be honest.. if you are doing something because you love it, you are better at it!! if you are doing it , just to please someone else.. its ok.. but, more often than not.. forgetable.. ANSWERS PLEASE!
Cum Swallowing
Gawd yes love to get together with horny couples to fuck suck 69 either and eat there cum, I love it. I love to do the wife while I suck his cock off n go down with her on top in 69 have her get fucked while I suck my come out of her and he cums in her pussy then I suck and eat his cum out the switch positions then its his to. If this sounds like fun Email me and lets meet.Hug:-D:|
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Ladies, let me teach you how to suck your mans dick like never before. I know all the tricks to drive him crazy. Lets me and you both take turns showing your man exactly how cock sucking should be done. Haven't been able to deep throat your man? I can show you the secret - you'll be able to swallow his cock all the way down your throat, without gagging. Or if you think you can teach me a thing or two, lets go!! Don't worry, I can go down on a lady too, so dont feel left out.
Suck My Cock
i love to suck cock im in greenwood lets hook up i'll suck you
Couples Searching For Bi Males
ddfree bi male loves to eat pussy and suck a nice cock adn swallow load adn creampies adn nice hot fun. ne pa. cum lets have a nice suck fest. i love to suck both men and women:-P