1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Young Couple Looking for Bi Fem or Couple with Bi Fem to Play...

Zowyk
We are young, attractive and very sexual. We would like to meet a couple relatively local that we could see on a semi regular basis as we are not the types to have many partners. We are new to this as a couple but both have previous experience. Let us know if this is something you would be interesting in exploring with us, we're eager to meet someone.

Interests:

Age Play
I have a fantasy about meeting a bi couple, going back to their place, getting naked. Husband and I start sucking each other while the wife watches while she masturbates. Then their two young sons walk in and catch us and the couple has them play with me.
Men That Want To Suck Cock
I am looking for a couple of young men in mass. that would love to get there cock sucked a couple of times a week
North Carolina
23/20 bi-curious couple in Eastern NC looking for a good time! Looking for other both bi couples or bi females to play with. Young, hot, open-minded people only. Let us know if you are interested!
Younger Women For Older Men
intresting how the journal posts seem to get less and less probal as you get closer to the current ones! as a couple in NYC we'd love some young female company. a submissive female willing to accept instruction and learn the ways of sapphic pleasure and serviant hetro sex! your discretion is our priority as wel as your climactic joy. if you are a young lady seeking the wisdom and charms of an older couple or an older man then get in touch with us and we'll administer some fine hard cock to you. beginners are welcome as it is new for you it will be new for us as well.
Swinger's Conventions
We just got back from the Lifestyles Convention in Las Vegas and had really good time. We got to play with a couple of couples, met a couple from our area and enjoyed the seminars on bisexuality and on bondage (which featured some male/male rough B/D play. All in all a lot of, and very little sleep.
Couples Searching For Bi Males
We are a bi couple and we love to play with other bi couple and especially bi blk men and or ladies but they seem to be hard to find in our area. :(