1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bi male available for couples or females
biseekincouple
Hello all, Bi male looking to play with couples or single females....

Bela69
I am looking for a bull for my bi sub/bottom male partner. Are you interested?

Interests:

F-M-F Threesome
male seekin two hot females that want to have some fun it really turns me on when i think about me and two other females together im getting horny right just thinking about so if any two females thats about 20 to24 that has some pretty nice size tits and looks good hit me up
Colorado
White bi single male in search of bi couples, females into pegging and well hung males who love to 69 always hard horny and hungry
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
I am seeking females, and couples with females interestd in this, to fuck me, I am in Hawaii, also ladies on the west coast- CA, OR, WA...
New Jersey
Hi, this is a spot for all south jersey people to cum and meet and greet... I am Bi-curious, leading me to the Bi-Sexual lifestyle. I am looking for single men and couples to explore my Bi-Sexuality. Couples must have a Bi-sexual male. I cannot host. I can travel within reason. Atlantic City is a great location. I am definately looking to suck and swallow some cock. I am definately a great pussy licker. I rim females only. I don't kiss... Contact me for some fun...
Piss Play
I love pissing in sissies mouth, she drinks every bit and sissy loves getting a nice golden shower as a reward for being a good lil' sissy. I want one of my lovers to use sissy in this manner and sissy fantasizes about it constantly she so wants to be a submissive sissy under a strong male who has just fucked her wife. Two females using sissy as a toilet for the day is another sissy dream she wishes would cum true any couples, or females want to make a sissies dream cum true???Kiss
Bi Male Serves Couple
I am an interesting bisexual male bottom looking to serve couples, in and around the Philadelphia PA area's - I am interested in couples that are - male/female, male/male, Shemale/Sissy Boi or two bisexual Female's and I am an exhibitionist I can be a fun person for you to get to meet up with some time,So yes, if interested just do say hi on my BP profile or just make a comment on any one of my pictures and let's get together sometime I can make myself available for fun times ...