1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. were looking for an other man to climb in bed with us

cumtous669
Hit me up if interested
simmerbill
He should not be to hard to find. I wish I was closer to you.

bassman69
sounds interesting..maybe we could meet in SLC. i live about 3 hours south of there. but drive there often

mmekanuofmfan4
That should be Really easy For you to do actually!!!!

roccobones2
Oh...I'm definitely interested...

kevinjbt
If you two are still looking, I would love to chat with you two about setting something up. Let me know.
playfulxxxx
lookn for a male in our area for some clean fun!

cumtous669
hey everyone we are still interested if you want to hit me up
blazeman420
I'm down for some fun

Luv2TryAny
Wish i was near also, would more than Luv to join you guys...

Blackbart1966
live near tooele i would love to meet up with you guys
oralguy223
I live in Midvale. tasting both of my favorite flavors in the same place.Imlooking for couple to play with.Message me.Tell me what you like.We can make it happen.

Curtis63
Bi bottom here in Beaver looking
sissyfemmetrishie
in wy I cum to salt lake area a lot would love to play

Interests:

I love to have a hit before i climb on to my dildos and fuck myself
10 Inch Cock
I sure could use a 10 incher, just to climb slowly on it and ride it until I cum and then squirt and it squirts? Oh yeah, daddy I am home
18 Wheeler
Truckers, if you are traveling thru the Scranton/Great Bend Pa. Areas and have a little time, I am looking to climb aboard your rig, getting you totally naked, relaxing and satisfying you till I unload you.
Tree Climbing
Ever climb a tree and thank the tree for its sturdy friendship?
Sound goofy?
Go sit in one, even right next to one for an hour and don't tell me you don't feel more relaxed afterwards.Flower
Nudism
I love being nude. I really don't like clothing. Unfortunately, I have a roommate, so I can't walk around nude. San Diego has one nude beach but it's a steep climb down and I'm disabled, so I can't make it.
Anal Sex
One of my favorite ways is when the guy lays on his back and just relaxes. I start out with giving him oral to get him as hard as I can. Then I climb on top any way he wants me to face. But the best way is facing him. That way he can see how excited I am while he is inside me by how hard I am while I slide up and down on his shaft.
That is such an amazing feeling and I get to watch his face while I am doing this and listen to his moans and breathing. That is a turn on as well.