1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. looking for a girl or couple for threesome/group sex with a young couple

mmmthreesum
20-22 year old couple looking to add excitement to the bed room we are pretty freaky as it is but would like to take it the next level with another person or couple. we are either in nova or baltimore we are hoping to make this fantasy come true soon so please message

iluveatingpussycum
i would enjoy to eat ur pussycum all night while u hhave ur man head

iluveatingpussycum
i would enjoy to eat ur pussycum all night while u hhave ur man head

Kinkymarried16
Bi sexual also girl, married couple here interested. We are located in Lynchburg Virginia

VersatileSilverFox
Freaking hot photo. We'd love to join you on that cock. Too bad we're at the Western end of the state.

shyguy980
I’d love to join you. Hot couple

down4itall30
I'm down

Interests:

Couples Searching For Bi Males
Hey! We are a young hot couple looking for a Bi males only. We are really open and have had a threesome with another girl but something is just missing. We both know its a big juicy cock needed. Any takers, if you can keep up!
Threesomes With Toys
hi my name is toy and my partner and i would love to meet a very sex single/female couple intresting in a threesome or group sex with us we are a fun loving couple in the philadelphia area so if your intrested hit us up smooches!!!
Couple Looking For Bisexual Woman
my husband and i are a young couple looking for a bi female to have a threesome with . ive been with women before but never had a threesome. if your interested please contact us :)
Women Wanting Couples
were a young couple in mass looking for a lady that would like to participate in a threesome with us and possibly become our mutual girlfriend please contact us
Bi-Curious Women For Couples
use us! we had enjoyed fmf threesome together already, and now we would love to have more, we have some expearience bringing a girl into our bed so we are making ourselves available to a girl whhho woulds like to get creative and have fun with a boy and a girl. we are not a full time couple, so there are zero jealousy issues. we are happy, for you to be as involved as you like with us. just let us know how you are happy to start and lets see where it goes from there. xx
F-F-M Threesome
Couple looking for sexy girl to have threesome with :-P