1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. anyone in maine?

sissyshawna69
im a crossdresser in maine looking for other cds or cd admirers to have fun with

1teddy
I am in the central part of Maine I am 59 male looking to check out Bi I am new at this so who ever it is male or female will need to be new like me or be willing to teach me what I need to know I also enjoy wearing women panties, bra's and other items I am Open minded and willing to try anything at least once you can IM me if you want to chat more about this

Outinthewoods
Nice wanna 69.

older76
Very nice photos of both of you wish I was closer
Direct2019
Hello from MA!

Bubbles41
Very old post hopefully ur still on site but im in maine and definitely have same interests and would like to have some friends like minded and do sumptin

Richter9
Bubbles, what would you like me to do? Suck your penis? Or do you want to put it on my bum?

Bubbles41
I'd luv suck ur cock and want it my bum to
Overthehillbi
Wish I still lived there, used to live in Kennebunk

Bubbles41
Looking to have some fun want to please either sex. Ready and willing
johnnymopar
would you like to play in Belfast? my ass is virgin if you want it? but my mouth has been used a few times wanna use it? I'll swallow........

Silkyskirt77
I am from mid Maine area too unfortunately I moved to Florida and I need to play with another cd .email me . at least we can be friends

Interests:

Transsexual Personals
If u ever come to maine let know💋😘
T-girls
I luv to dress up if someone near me maine
Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
there was a rest stop in Maine that you could go there anytime.for a threesome. i sucked many cocks there.everytime i got close to the rest stop i got a hard on right away.then i would walk in the woods there was men evrywheres wanting to get suck off or they would go down on you.the summer time this place was awsome for great sex.i was sucking a man thru a glory hole i was bent over and i had a guy taken my pants down.he was sucking me then he wet my nice bun hole and stuck his big cock in my ass.boy that felt good mmm i was getting fuck and i was getting fuck in the mouth.there was lots of horny men around.it was like paradise. i gone to this rest stop maybe thousands of times.but the damn state of Maine shut it down.they close it.all the nice places where i use to go are close down. Bert a friend ps i will write other stories soon.
69 With Another Man While Getting Fucked
Anyone in Southern Maine Want a Blow Job
Females Who Use Strap-ons on Males
I’m in Maine. Would love to be fucked!!!!!!
Breast Milk
Anyone in Maine want there breasts sucked? ;)