1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. How can a curious guy find a cock to play with?

Mrr21974
I'm newly 40 and realized how badly I want to try cock. What's a boy to do? How do I show interest but still be submissive?
Suckforatime
I might be able to help you. Let's talk about it.

hardnreadyted
Hi I have been bi - curious for sometime now and decided to go forward with my curiousity. Looking for a well hung cock to play with. (Go big or go home)

gotcha474
You might want to try around your home area to find someone. You can weed out the wrong people pretty easily.

upperprototype
Message me Man we can do all the fun stuff

Neilisbad
I'm new to this and am not sure how far I'm really wanting to go. All I do know is I would like to touch and play with someone but not so sure I'm ready to be touched. Not sure how guys would react to this.
justawondering
i'm new to this..i'd like to play w/ a cock and feel one in my mouth and ass

Lionessa
Go to your State forums and make a post. Let people know what you are looking for. Check new members today, write emails to any that may be promising. You can also come in chat. This is how we get to now others here.

Good Luck
Nessa

Pantyplaymat4u
Any one. In Atlanta Looking to have fun with a man In pantiesie

s

luvtitsndicks2
Mmmm always looking for cock to suck

Interests:

Dicks
I find all cocks to be interesting! They all have something to offer and are a lot of fun to play with. The best part of a cock though, is the base, where it attaches to a wonderful man! Remember: A hard man is good to find! Kiss COCK Kiss
Trannies
So I live toward South west Michigan and I'm a SUPER curious and... yea let's o with curious Virgin hoping find a transgirl If your a trans and up for this including coming to me I will do just about anything with you
Bisexual Married Men
married curious bi do not know if I am bi but willing to find out only into oral someone help me out on this with a nice size cock
Bisexual MMF
wanting a bi curious male to play with hubby and me - lick my pussy while he sucks your cock, etc.
Bi-Curious Women
Looking for a bi- female (single or couple) who would be discreet to play with. I am looking for playmates that with a good imagination and believe that there is nothing off limits to try as long as both agree and they like trying new things. I am multi-orgasmic and bi-curious and my desire is to find out what it another woman feels and tastes like. I am open to couples. Discretion and safety is the main concern. :-P
Big Cocks
Im interested in bi couples and bi curious males but only under the.condition the man has a large juicy.cock im mean since its my first time and im very curious i might as well do it right if interested ill be waiting to hear from you hopefully theres other bi couples and other bi curious males with juicy fat cocks that would love assist me in my first sexual bi curious or bi couple experience ?