1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. In need of a face or two i can squirt on!

PrettypinkPussy26
Looking for a male or female in the Indy area I can hook up with to squirt on... Couples are note then welcome. Can and will send pics of me..
stonyone
I live not to far. to lick a woman who squirts.

Stevo4625
Hi need kinky

memofo
Hellooooo. I'm on the Southside. Would love to chat and maybe meet up so you can squirt all over me.

funkyguy99
Wow would love to be squirted on!
Lowkeymeat
Id love to help uyou out .. just say when and where

memofo
I want

AllenMarks
Too bad she's not been active in 2 years

jimeverett33
I would love too drink your piss and eat all the cum from you. I love to please and will do anything to please.
BiDave6969
Count me in! I'd love for you to squirt all over me and then do me with that gorgeous strap on!

Interests:

Squirting Females
My b/f loves it when I ride his cock every time I'm riding his cock hits my G-Spot in the right spot that it makes me squirt all over him. As I pound my pussy down on his cock & squirt it splashes all over his body & face. After I squirt all over him he just loves it when I go down & start licking it all up from his cock & balls it puts the bigest grin on his face I just love seeing him happy.Kiss Hug ;)
Squirting Females
I love when my pussy is licked or fucked so good that I squirt all over my partner. It turns me on more when my partner begs me to squirt in his mouth. My ultimate favorite is when its a female making me squirt all over her then I lick her face and body clean of my sweet cum.Kiss
Squirting Females
I first learned about squirting orgasms or "female ejaculation" when I was 13-14 y.o. and immediately I was addicted.....I started doing research and studying absolutely every single piece of information I could possibly find as well as putting what I studied into practice at each available opportunity.......And trust me it was definitely worth the time and effort because since the age of sixteen I have not met a woman I couldn't make squirt except for one.... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT WHEN THEY SQUIRT.....SOAK THE BED, THE FLOOR, COUCH, BLANKETS, AND ESPECIALLY MY FACE,..... BECAUSE WHILE ITS SQUIRTING IM GOING TO STUFF MY FACE RIGHT INTO IT AND DRINK HER ALL UP...YUM!!!!!:-D:-D
1 Man On 1 Man
Rubbing our cocks together sounds so hot & having our sexiest lingerie on-making out,sucking each other until semen flows freely-you fucking me- then face fucking me and shooting your jizz all over my face & I get off smearing your seed all over my face, neck & on down to my cock & squirt a load into my hand and into my mouth it goes. I'm hard again...
Squirting Females
YES T that is one thing that I have missed in my life if their are any women in the Washington dc or Maryland area that want to sit on my face and squirt it in my mouth all over my face ad lips Please message ASAP
Bukkake
Would love a messy face of gooey cum! would love to have a room full of hung cock squirt all over my face! Lets do it!