1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Bellingham
Sandmann1952
God Basil I have been wondering the same thing. I am very interested in getting together. I dont have much experience but I am VERY eager to please. I really want to suck cock and to be fucked. I am a virgin for that. I would love to hear from you. Jim

Interests:

Trannies
I am in the Bellingham Washington area and would love to make some friends that would be so nice
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
I have almost been caught deepthroat and as I was swallowing his load of sweet cum I heard the garage door open he shot his load and ran out the front door down the alley as she was coming in thur the garage.Never saw him, only thing was she said have you been jacking off, I said no why she said when you cum you get dry skin on your nose,I said I just got out of the shower.Anyone live in Mendon,Milford,Franklin,Bellin gham,Upton,Whitensville Mass or nearby look me up I take my teethout and take your whole cock and swallow every drop.Must be discreet wife doesnt know..
Bang My Wife
Misha & I have a meet & greet were going to on Sat in bellingham Wa. Several couples, singles, will be there and some just to meet Misha. Misha is going to Vegas in a week and so I want to get her pussy nice and sore before she leaves to last her thru the week. You know the type of sore a woman gets when she aches for more cock later, and reminds her of the cock she just had. Several guys will get a chance at entering her that night and I will look on. She can't say no to any request for sex unless the guy is a mess. I believe all her holes will be filled before we leave for the night. Hopefully the men will keep her orgasming, I know as long as their cock stays hard she will service all of them who ask. I'm sure on the drive home she will be taking a nap and fill quite content, (for a while).