1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Girl looking for 2 bi guys to full fill fantasy.
Fuinme
Attractive DDD great ass looking for 2 bi guys to play with me and each other.

shortcurious1
I would be interested!

Poulmark
That would be really amazing.

Bimalecropwell
Would love to help you!

thehorseman765
Sounds good to me

waitingforyou130
I would love to fulfill your fantasy

thehorseman765
Hey I want to hook up with you

Slower
I'm in even got a friend plus I love eating pussey

jimeverett33
'm bi and love sex and love to please and will do anything to please. I love it all love eating cum out of pussy ,asshole, cock. off of woman's tits

sweetwad
USE ME---PLEASE!!!

luvtitsndicks2
My hot wife loves to watch me play with other guys too 😍

bicuriouscock
well I would like to be one of those guys cuz were not that far from each other I C

bipms
Looks like more than two possible....

Interests:

Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Sucking a guys cock fresh out of a pussy still wet and hot! Or having a guy and lady sharing my cock, a very exciting fantasy I wish to full fill..
1 Man 2 Women
Actually 3 men. Me included. Looking for hot guys, good abs, to fill my honey full of jizz in ever hole and drive her crazy..
Cum In My Wife
I LOVE to have guys fuck my girl and fill her pussy with cum!
2 Girls 1 Guy
My bf and I are lookin for a girl to have some fun with in Michigan ;) We want to for fill our fantasy as well as your ladys Kiss Cuz I know one thing I'll do anything to make someone happy. So if your in the area hit us up. I'm always cheackin the e-Mail!
2 Black Men 1 White Sissy
Now I'd like that. I want to be gang banged all weekend by a bunch of large dicks that just abusa my ass and spread it also wide. Fill me full of cum. It would be awesome to eat pussy while my ass is abused and filled full. I'd have to swallow s
Cum Swallowing
I love having a girl make me cum in her mouth and then come up and kiss me with her mouth full of cum! I have never had the chance to experience it, but I get so turned on thinking about having a guy explode in my mouth and fill it with a huge load of cum and then take me in the ass and shoot another load deep into my ass...... Oh God! Any helpers out there? ;)