1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. pantyhose and high heels/crossdresser

pantyhosehighheels34
Anyone wanna talk with me about your love and obsession with pantyhose stockings tights and PUMPS and nylon feet

Poulmark
I love being dressed in my sexy lingerie and stockings, makes me feel so horny

ph162002
Have always had a pantyhose fascination, the feel, look...oh my. Finally met a woman who will share my fetish so i married her. She is very supportive and we fantasize about me playing with another man, or two, while we are all dressed in sheer silkiness.....ooooh man :D
Hotbuildershemalelov
Id love to fuck you in them. X

Tinkerbell0000
I have over 25 pairs of pantyhose I love wearing my pantyhose thay feel sexy on my skin and thay make my legs look sexy

justaboy4U
I am the same get very horny wearing them
yourtoy40
Hi baby, I'm close to you and would love to get closer!

Legperv1
I’ve loved pantyhose n tights from early age started with mums love the feel and taste of a cummy pair .

debi4you
love to dress and play, love other CDs and men that love to feed me a hot load
Chopper1972
De pantyhose

Interests:

High Heels
I just want to know how many of you enjoy wearing High heels as well as your pantyhose. I know I do. I have a huge high heel fetish as well as being a crossdresser and bisexual.
Women Who Love To Fuck Men In High Heels
I love a woman to fuck me in high heels, its ok if shes wearing high heels too ;-) Kiss Hug Flower
Crossdressing
I wear stockings ot Pantyhose, and high heels and occasionally dress up a little. Don't have the sexy others to fully dress up like I want, but would hope tp find someone that could help me do that. I wanna dress sexy for a guy a.d get on my knees for him and suck his huge cock and let him have his way with me.Kiss
High Heels
i luv high heels and stockings, luv going to the shoe store and feeling the heels just imagining th em on my feet. I get hard just thinking about it.
Crossdresser Male To Female
I'm a bed room crossdresser. Love to wear heels and hose.I dress for males and dom females.Could use some help from another crossdresser on my makeup and hair. have all the tools just need a little schooling on how to us them. KissKiss
Stockings
i luv wearing thigh high stockings and heels, mets me so excited just thinking about it. i luv going to the store and feeling the heels and stokcings and going into the bathroom to masterbate.