1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Shaved Ladies - I need some advice!

Greatwhites
Mine uses a men's rszor

BisexygalSC
I use a Venus with the bikini zone anti bump shave gel (Walgreen's). Helps u get no bumps and smooth!

JayMN
Venus and bikini zone is what mines uses as well, but hell, I love the topic and the photos even more, keep them coming.

ridernmich
The key is the lube you use.. We use hair conditioner, it really works well.

iLoveCouples
LIke it was said before...this is a most interesting topic...and the pics are fabulous! Well-done ladies...nice and Smooth!!

crushed
personally i use mens razors, i find they cut cleaner and last longer. by the way i love shaving everyday, i find it very erotic

Interests:

Sucking Dick At Highway Rest Areas
I'm a Bi truckdriver from florida have met sgls and cpls in rest areas and weve had a blast. once had a woman tell me if I had the brass to walk in ladies room she would kneel, was funny watching ladies come in and just watch and give her advice.
Shaving Other Guys Cock And Balls
Just my opinion, but I think it looks much better smooth shaved, love the feel of hairless, and when it comes to sucking and licking their balls, who wants hair in their mouth. I have shaved several guys and a few of the ladies too.
Shaved Cock & Balls
I love a smooth shaved cock and pussy.They get so slick and wet.I have shaved my cock and balls for yrs also,but only trim my pubs because a cpl ladies that I have met with said that the short prickly pubs really rub their clits,and makes them cum so hard.They love the sticking and scratching on their clits,huh,GO FIGURE
Shaved Cock & Balls
:-D WOw just shaved smooth , after last weekend of eating shaved pussys and servicing big shaved cocks and balls , now I cant leave myself alone! going to swing club to try it out. Pretty wierd cuase im bear type furry chest and belly but my goodies are shaved. FEELS AWSOME Hug
Shaved Pussy
I have a nice black shaved pussy that i would love for a women to play with.(NO MENS)Ladies email me if you wont to try it:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P: -P
Smooth Nudists
Always kept my cock trimmed, but saw a guy on a Spanish beach with the most gorgeous shaved cock. Shaved mine completely smooth that night and have kept it like that ever since. My girlfriend loves it smooth. Much prefer both men & women shaved. Nothing nicer that a hard shaved cock and a wet smooth pussy.