2. Forum
  3. Looking for anyone in fairfax county for possible oral buddies

tbehring
I will suck you and can host.

Luv_2_taste
Let me know when you'd like to play

Interests:

Amateur Astronomy
Looking for some amateur astronomy buddies in Baldwin County, Alabama. If there's enough interest, maybe we can get a club started. The clubs in Mobile and Pensacola are just too far to drive, and we have special concerns here in Baldwin County where commercial growth is crowding out all the dark sites.
Orgies
Hi I am arranging an orgy at a hotel in Fairfax City, VA, on Sat. July 25. Email me at with a photo and stats if interested. J
Bisexual Men Giving Oral
I am looking for a fwb/nsa friend who likes to give and receive oral and more here in western CO in Mesa county. Anyone here?
Cum Swallowing
I love to swallow cum Straight from the tap and I also love to eat fresh cum from a woman After she is completely filled up from a different guy. I used to do that to my ex wife she would screw my buddies and then feed me it drove me nuts my buddies never knew that I was eating their seed out of her
Cock Sucking Guys
Horny Bi oral male in Western Broward County Fl. Looking for hot hard cocks to suck dry. can host sometimes but prefer to visit you. Anybody want to get sucked dry? Hit me up
Women Who Love Giving Blowjobs
I would love for a woman to suck the cum right from my penis! Even 2 or 3 women who enjoy giving oral. Be easy on the eyes and we can get together if you live near south new jersey or burlington county.