1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Restless and hungry for pussy

Ellagee
Hi folks! Any female night owls feel like playing online with a horny, Bi, open
Minded, somewhat submissive dirty slut? I want to fuck myself while you watch and listen... tell me what to do. Anyone?

Interests:

Feederism
I love Feeding hungry men, I’ve ALWAYS got a load for a hungry mouth!
Bukkake
Bukkake makes me hungry! I want to clean up a bukkake scene! I hate to see all that hot cum wasted! I get hungry seeing semen all over a lady's face! Ben
Women Licking Women
Foxy lady who is hungry for some good pussy...I love to smell sweet pussy, lick and taste it, and suck thick clits , while the juicy nectar cums all over my face.I love to suck nice nipples, too., and clit-fuck. Ifyou're in the Atlanta area, and want some hot, steamy, creamy pussy delights..let's hook up...I'm married, and DISCREET...only want pussy to pussy action:-PKiss:Flower
Women That Want To Be Eaten
Any lady"s arounnd Bradenntonn Fl.Who would like their pussy eaten and their piss and cum swallowed? I enjoy eating out and the aroma of her pussy juices and dried piss in her hairs up my nose.. Or if she wants too straddle me with her back too me and my nose up her ass is fine as well. I am hungry for some hot pussy and thirsty for her piss:-P
Men Licking Pussy While She Is Getting Fucked
NO better taste in the world than a cummy hard cock sliding out of a pussy. Christ I'm hungry!
Women That Want To Be Eaten
i've been looking for some sweet pussy and ass to eat in the south jersey area. Im mature, sexy as hell....and HUNGRY! Where are you jersey girls...Holla...and give me a taste!