1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. bi couple buffalo ny
bicouple0716
anyone from Buffalo area whose bi male is a btm n were both bi curious

GemPerry
just join and interested in finding out more!
trudom
I’m nearby if this is still open to play

classicrockguy
i would like to chat with you

classicrockguy
looking for fun people from the buffalo area

classicrockguy
looking for a bi couple from this area to meet

Bicuriousmarriedrog
We are a couple looking to meet couples, bicurious, and bimales in the buffalo area. Contact us if interested.

Interests:

Full Day Sex Session
yes yes yes yes yes you and i both,,I'm in Buffalo, New York, and can't get enough of sex,,and would love an all day oral session, so i can cum 1 million times ibn toushambi Buffalo
Receiving Oral Sex
ibn toushambi!!!!!!! Buffalo new york loves to receive oral sex all day long,,,if in the area of Buffalo, New York, let me know
2 Guys One Woman
would love to meet up with a bisexual couple and have the woman take charge. anyone interested in he buffalo/niagara falls area
Couples With Bisexual Men
Tall slim bi guy 52 looking for couple with bi male for mmf fun .ddfree and eager to please .in and around Buffalo to Toronto . I enjoy sensual pleasures with toys and long foreplay sessions. respect all limits .
2 Girls 1 Guy
We are a very much in love couple looking for some help from a clean & healthy bi lady or St8 lady to help me out with my first threesome. We are from Buffalo, NY & Rochester NY Area. My boyfriend is very sexually adventurous and I really want to experience another woman's body completely. Kiss
Transsexuals
any in buffalo n y