1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Any UK people wanna play. Serious and genuine.

funseeker71
This goes out to all UK based BP people. Even if you are travelling from abroad and want some fun while you are in UK. I am looking for any single males, single females or couples that are serious and genuinely looking to have some sexy fun. I am clean, discreet and very willing so come on guys don't be shy...

We are all strangers until we say Hello...

I am happy to just chat with like minded people also, no pressure from me, I am super easy going..go on, try me out, you might like it

Hope to here from you all soon x
twoandabit
Sounds good to me. I am 52 single male looking to turn his curiosity into reality. I am drooling looking at your cock . I can travel or accomodate, but first shall we just chat ? I am submissive by nature
What would you like to do with me?
Hope to hear from you Robert

persiastef
to have some chat let me know !
CodyKing
If I lived in the UK I would drain your
cock
Bazzaman
I'm in my 60s not well endowed and a bit shy but inside I'm horny and curious. Genuine and clean

Mrbisexual
Am from UK and looking to try sucking a cock

weightlossqueen
Im from the Uk willing to give u a go

funseeker71
Im interested filmlover talk to me some more. You look nice in your pic x

Hpotter35
I am on london. Lookinf to have some fun with u

Interests:

Older Men For Younger
I am not ancient, but I am 60 yo. I enjoy sucking and licking younger men & women and being fucked by them too ( I have a strap-on for you to use on me) I like older people too, so cum one, cum all! Anyone wanna play? e-mail me...:-D Hug
Family
hello, As I am an englisg guy here, I will be using the british way of chatting/expressions. hope this isnt too confusing to our U.S.A. cousins. That said...I would really like to have a long hot relationship with all, who love this very special type of fun .i.e. family fun. Please no timewasters ok? I am 100% sincere and genuine, very very broadminded, and completely discreet. I am experienced. will tell more later.. love role-play and age play too. and more that happy to discuss everything/anything with you, this icludes single and couples remember. So fot those who love this very special topic, get back to me soon.
Mudding
it is were you take a vehicle and play in the mud. Most of the time it is people with trucks that do it or country people. rednecks
69 With Another Man While Getting Fucked
anyone in boise,or nampa or caldwell idaho area wanna hookup get nasty this week or next weekend maybe in a hotel room message me i wanna play
North Carolina
Curvy unicorn here in Hendersonville area looking for people to play with. Open to MMF, FFF, FFM, group play, just want to play and explore. I need to practice my oral skills on the ladies and pegging skills on both
Bisexual Women
"Hey Im NEW And Just Wanna Give A Shoutout 2 All The Laydees On Here Hit ME Up If Ure Between 25-35 Me & My Husband Wanna Play :-P Lick Ya Later Kiss"