1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Anal sex
Bisexualquagmire
Does anyone in Ct at all like anal I love anal but don't know anyone else who loves anal

EliseTaylor
You can teach me

Shadow2
We both enjoy anal.

SeekingPleasures
I'm not in CT but I'm a TOP and yes I really enjoy anal. I really enjoy pounding ass. I'm in the pan-handle of Florida so if you're ever down this way, drop me a note.
Hedonistic
Why is it so hard to find a top? Or does just putting that out there seem too indiscriminant?

Tragona
Anyone near me??

Interests:

Anal Sex
We have enjoyed anal sex for close to 20 years. Danny has always had a fetish for anal, and slowly introduced Carol to it. We practise anal sex on a very regular basis, and have introduced many men (and some women) to their first anal sex experience. A little twist on anal sex that all couples should try.....take a good vibrator and put it in the guys ass, turn it up ALL the way! The guy lies on his back, and lets the woman get on top. The vibration travels right through the guy, into his penis, it's amazing! ...for both partners. Danny & Carol
Anal Cream Pies
my wife doesnt like receiving anal.so the only time i get to eat anal pies is out of mens asses or when we're with a couple where the lady likes anal. and i love to be filled with cum and have it tongued and sucked from my hole
Anal Sex
Anal sex has been something we have been working on for years. You can't just jump into this--or we couldn't. It was something she tells me that was for me. NOT ANY MORE!! After several years of doing anal every now and then, it has become a regular thing now. It starts with my fingers while I lick on her favorite spot. I always lick and play until she has several orgasms. Then I can move on to penetration which is hot, hot, hot for bothof us. We used to go straight to her pussy but the past 2 or 3 years we go straight to her tight ass. She knows in the first few seconds if we can or not. When we can she loves it, talks dirty to me until I'm moving in and out so hard it moves us across the bed. She grabs her vibrators and plays with her clit and will have huge orgasms. She says she craves anal now. I can see why. When she cums having anal its hard to hold on to her. Her body tightens so much I don't think two muscle bound guys could spread her legs. For me it has been an incredible experience. I can honestly say anal is awesome!!!
Anal Stretching
For anyone who enjoys anal sex as much as I do. Anal stretching offers you a good way to prepare your butthole for a hard throbbing cock sliding in and out of it. Over the past several years I have been able to stretch my butthole to where I can now handle an 8" long by 2" wide dildo without any problems. Being able to do this allows me the ability to prepare myself so I can fully enjoy anal sex without any pain at all...Hug
Anal Beads
If you like the Anal Beads , tyr the Anal Balls come in many sizes feel greeat going in and coming out
Anal Top
I am an experienced anal bottom looking for a anal top in the portland OR, area.... Email me if you are interested.