1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. older top looking for hot dresser or couple

azeplin
love guys in nylon that love to please and a lady that likes to help and join in
Cumdumpster47
I'll let you fuck me if you come to me.

latecomer91364
I love a man that likes to fuck gurlies! I can't host right now but you can fuck me in the car, baby - it's gotta be WITH protection, but you can shoot that load all over my face and down my throat. Last photo taken 2-10-19

SatinVern69
I can host thos would be my time experience same sex I'm ready badly I will put my fat cock in your your sweet ass and fill it up with nice warm cum
Cum4usluv
Still interested

luvtitsndicks2
Mmmm love to please older men in my sexxy bra and panties

Bicuriousbtm951
I'm in Hemet and would love to find a well hung top to fuck me slow and deep

Interests:

Biker Daddy
I fantasize about an older biker couple I know from around town, I am 37 and they are both around 60, which I like that they are older, but I wish they were a bi dominant older couple, so if anyone knows a bi dom couple, or a bi dom male to join us three in the St. Louis area let me know, I would luv to be able to suck some cock in front of both of them, and maybe he would be more open to having his cock sucked or him bending me over and giving my tight ass the hard pounding it needs!
Mature Couples
My #1 all time fantasy is with a mature (40+) bi couple, preferably she has big tits and is a bigger woman who enjoys watching her bi husband slide his cock deep down my throat before he bends me over and pounds my tight ass. As i said I prefer she be a little on the bigger side with big tits, and I prefer him to be a little on the bigger side and older as well. Looks are not important and pretty much any couple 18+ is acceptable but older and bigger fits my fantasy of being used by an older couple better
Hookups While Traveling
Going to palm bay florida fof a couple of weeks starting oct 18th would luv to hookup with sexy older couple or older sexy man very clean an nice cock an ass if interested call me
Black Bisexual Couples
had a great time with older black couple visitng family that live near us. and met through family friends, and went out to dinner dancing and then home to chat dirnks and conversation led to topic sex and bi sex and more. i had the most wonderful experience with this older couple. i will cherish forever first time with beautiuful friendly warm cpl. love to meet older cpls and any bi sexcual black cpls for great experience and freindship.
Age Play
I would love to get together with an older man, woman, or couple. Growing older should never mean losing your zest for life or sex! Flower
Senior Couples
I'm older now too and am still hoping to find a mature couple. Life is for learning and older people have had the best teacher -- experience. :)