1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Married Bi male looking for other Bi married men or a M/F couple.

luv2bnude2
Hi I'm nearby. I'm bi, but single. I do have an adventurous female partner. Let's chat a bit

Interests:

Bisexual Married Men
Bi married male looking to meet other bi married males for sucking or jacking off each or other male to male play.Looking for play mates south of corpus christi tx .Any age or weight must be of legal age.BI>.
Pennsylvania
Hi, Bill here. Bisexual married male. oral but can enjoy most all pleasures. Looking for another bi or bi-curious married or attached male for a "friend with benefits". Looking for someone in or near Johnstown. Hug
Affairs
NJ "affair couple" (married, but not to each other) has special interest in bi married ladies, young bi married men, and bi affair couples like us - we figure you understand where we're coming from, and also the extra "logistics" involved...
Couples Searching For Bi Males
We are a happily married couple eagerly looking to meet a single bi-male or bi-couple in Citrus County FL. I love to watch my husband suck another man's hard throbbing cock! We have met with another couple before but the male was not bisexual. Looking for that full bisexual experience....email us!
Bisexual Married Men
I'm a young, single and childless, freaky, very clean, disease and drug free full-figured and well-built black sista in SC in-search-of those bi-married men (especially bi-black married men) who need a real woman to take care of their every need. The ideal person would be a mature professional male, disease and drug free, respectful, married, clean, and kinky. Someone who is settled in life (age is just a number) and just needs to take a break from his everyday routine sometimes. I am willing to do whatever it takes to please you, if you can do what it takes to KEEP me pleased. I am willing to travel, but looking for those daddy-types that will come to me or meet me for discrete fun every once in a while. I'll do what she won't. Maybe you can bring a male friend and help me live out my fantasies of seeing a man turned into a bitch and then giving him a golden shower, or if you want, I can make you my bitch and ride you myself! All willing and able parties should let me know...Remember, Brothers are preferred, but almost all will be considered. Only serious married bi men need respond to this posting. I'm waiting...
Bisexual Married Men
Married bi guy but she doesn't know. Want to explore my bi side with a couple or bi male to play with.