1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Feminization for a cute passible closet CD 😊😚

Taylorbaby345
Looking to be feminized and made into the little girl I've always wanted
Made to serve my partner and learning how to take it like a girl !!

Interests:

Hormones
I am looking for a woman who is searching for a man who has begun the process of feminization through hormones. I have been on them for over 2 years, having developed ample breasts. I am ultimately looking for my soul-mate who wants to help in my ultimate feminization. I hope you find me..reach out...take a chance on this loving soul.Flower
Bald Men
think their pretty cute... some of them only not all.... depends if theyre clean if they're dirty can't stand them.. but i think it's cute just like their bald head in the bttm
F-M-F Threesome
HEY CUTE COUPLE 29/M 23/F LOUISVILLE KY LOOKING FOR A CUTE BIFEMALE FOR OUR FIRST M-F-F 3SUM IF INTERESTED MAIL US BACK OUR FREE TRIAL IS GOING FAST
Bi Male Serves Couple
cute passable crossdresser looking for a cute fun couple for first experience. very oral bottom with lots f sexy outfits and willing to be photo'd and filmed
Transvestite Cocksuckers
id love to continue my feminization and become a ts for my lover to use
Pregnant
I am a lesbian like oral lover into feminization, that gets sexually supercharged dreaming of pregnant females. I am not so much into intercourse with a pregnant lady as I am some what deminished sexually as the result of my feminization to date. But, find pregnants to be so sexy and comfortable to be with, that I am opening my home to a pregnant girl,lady, or woman, that may want to get away from those near them for a discrete pregnacy term. I have been trained by my former mistress to be a lezzie like oral lover to please her pleasurable sexual desires. So now am freed from her and singlely open to such a relationship as this. I live a short way out of town in a country like setting. I live in a community that is not far from a large city. not far away is good medical facilities. Also not far, a fine 2 year college. contact me via this site. Thanks! Kemetha, a lady to be. Flower