Hey I suck and I like to be sucked Can host in SF

armyboi
fuck I wanna cum in your mouth
ChaseLace
Please suck my cock

bobblows
im here in lodi where are u
Skycran69
San Jose area? Very clean safe white male with a shaved smooth cut cock.
Licknlikeit
Ready for you

BiBill93001
I am ready and willing to play with you anytime as long as I can do the same for you

onecuriousmwm
heres one for you
Wanttosuckcock64
There all nice cocks I would suck them all

older76
Wish I was closer

Interests:

Boytoys For Couples
I am so eccited about some older daddied white that will let me suck their cocks and swallow cum yum. please message me us so i can eay fat cock right away
Men Sucking Cock While He Gets Fucked
any woman wants to have me suck her husband while she watch in Maryland want hot young white man and older white man
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
I have been sucking cock since I was in middle school and I love it more now than ever.The feeling of horniness and satisfaction I get,when I hear a man moan,feel his cock swell up in my mouth just before he explodes down my throat is awesome! My older cousin taught me to suck cock and he always made me swallow! Mmmmmmm!
7 Inch Cock
I would love to suck that cock and have it come filling my mouth with it sticky white cream and as I swallow I keep sucking your dick for the next loadmmmmmyummmm
Older Men
Wisconsin Racine,Kenosha area 73 year old love to suck men 60 or older hwp cock size not important just be able to get hard and give me a nice load of your cum to swallow
African American
White cock slut Indianapolis here looking for a black master also a couple here to serve and used own by your way make it yours suck swallow cleanup fag kinky as you want contact it