1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. New Version

Webmasters
Hello all!

We felt it was time to give an update. We started the site back in 2002 and over time added new features and tried to fix and improve features along the way. Time passes quickly and it became obvious BP needed a total overhaul, especially to work with different technology such as phones, tablets, and all the other screens out there. Over the past year, we finally began creating a new, updated, much friendlier to use version of BP. Every page and line of code is being changed to work better. Those who have been following our "Status or "Mood" on our profile know we've been re-doing section after section. We finished certain features but were unable to release them due to the whole site being integrated together.

We have many wonderful members who have supported us and given us their feedback on what they love about BP and what can be better. We've taken all of it into consideration for the overhaul. A little over a month ago, we were finally able to start letting in some of the members who have gone above and beyond helping us improve the site over the years. Many of them have been members for 10 years or more. We asked for their feedback, what they like and don't like, and what needs to be fixed. What we got so far has been amazing... including a 100+ page printed out version of the site mailed to us with feedback. We were shocked and appreciative. We've never gotten anything like that before and went through it page by page. Others have written long email upon long email that went on for miles giving us their thoughts! One of our best helpers joined the site in 2002, and boy did he have a lot to say. We've been challenged with keeping parts of the site that many members know and love while moving it into the year 2018 and beyond. Those who we have let in have flooded us with support and compliments, and for the things that they didn't care for, we worked with them to try to improve those areas. We are beyond appreciative for all of our testers' feedback and their ideas on how to make BP even better!

Where are we at right now? We get closer and closer to being able to release it to all BP members everyday. We still have a handful of things to add to the site, and then we will begin the tedious process of testing every feature thoroughly. We are currently giving special access to those who have helped BP extensively over the years. We are also adding in lifetime members who have been with BP a very long time. At the moment, we are only adding in members in small batches, and fixing any issues they come across. We will keep doing this as well as working everyday towards releasing it to all members.

Thank you all for your patience, feedback and support!
s,
BillnPattie
The Webmasters

relaxandenjoy
This is a MAJOR undertaking folks!

Please join me in offering a well deserved round of applause for our host and hostess!

cajunman696960
Job well done and thank you for all y'all do.

Miles
Yes, thank you for giving us all the fun and for the work you've done.

MORTISER
Pattie and Bill are simply the best and they have done such an awesome job with the site and all the new things. both for your hard work.

sizzlincpl4u
We are very appreciative of the hard work and dedication Bill and Pattie put into our wonderful playground. that we're moving forward into 2018 and love what it looks like so far. Much love❤
byronnn
Thanks for the hard work . . looking forward to seeing the upgrade

sassyv4u
Looking forward to seeing what's in store!

sobra
Wow! super happy to read this , im a proud member and i paid my lifetime and still happy to be part of this fantastic community. you guys keep up with the amazing work.

JoeBoogie
When are you going to add live cams so we can interact more with fellow bi`s?

SeekingPleasures
When I joined the site, I really enjoyed all aspects of the site. I've met many people from the site both in person and through the chat. There has been very many surveys and even more post's. I want to tell you Bill and Patti, you have generated a great site and I look forward to improvments.

Redfyre9
Very much agree with all of the above accolades.... so understated about how helpful and considerate Bill & Patti are... decent and caring, makes this whole site so much better than any other... it is so refreshing, never a problem that can't be addressed if even seemingly unsolvable... always there for us, even those of us brain challenged at times! Several times in the past, i think many of us have had issues with web sites, and no personal nor reasonable approaches are made to resolve individual issues; this never has been the case with BP, nor our illustrious webbies... far superior to any where else.. so positive and supporting... can't give enough kudos to them, and what they have done to make this a totally top playground to be a part of from this lifer!! for all the hard work and dedication!

AllenMarks
You are an amazing couple and this site is a true treasure. Please let me know how I can help!

Webmasters
Hello!

Thank you so much all Your support keeps us motivated everyday! Members give us feedback all the time. The compliments are wonderful and let us know we are doing it right, and the criticism let's us know we can do it better. We finished more of the help sections last night, and fixing the bugs our current testers found. This week we will be double checking the new navigation system - so when you click on something, you go where you expect to go!

JoeBoogie, live cams sound like fun, once the new version is up for the public, we've got a whole bunch of fun helpful new features to add. We'll keep in mind live cams

Amazingly we still have 100's and 100's of lifetime members who still visit the site as well as many extremely long term paying members, thank you to those who stuck with us through the long haul.

Members who responded here, thanks for the extra support, I've added your name in to be added into earlier access/testing batches. We'll keep you all updated!

s,
BillnPattie
The Webmasters

dbiggs
Thank you so much!!

MORTISER
I am totally amazed at how much better the new version is over the old. It to me is alot easier to get around on and is alot brighter and bigger than the old version, which is good for my old worn out eyes lmao. The Home page is just gonna knock your socks off compared to the old one.
Pattie and Bill.... you have made an awesome place for us all to play and have fun getting to know other like minded people.

Webmasters
Thank you Mark! That's one of the many things we were aiming to improve! The homepage too is something we worked on for weeks - trying to figure out what was most important to members. I think we finally nailed it though

We are still pushing forward every day. Our current testers are being a really big help with new ideas. One of my favorite parts is members seem to have their favorite sections. For example, some hang out in Interests alot while others are big forum users. Each has helped us tweak sections of the site. We are continuing to add in new people every few days. Dbiggs I added your name to one of our upcoming lists too.

Our current work in the new version is focused on trial memberships which is also very important. We hope to give them a chance to explore the site, and hopefully like it enough to stay on as long term members!

Thank you everyone for our support!
BillnPattie
The Webmasters
WildStreak
I am so excited to see the new version! I'm interested to see how user friendly it will be from my phone since my computer got killed in a drive-by with a three year old. Thank you for all of your hard work and for wanting to put together a place for everyone to enjoy.

Marcy
I love the new site make up, but I am most anxious for the completion so I can have my hubby and wife back to do incredibly sweet and sexy things with ❤️❤️❤️😘

Lionessa
This is fantastic! I absolutely the new site and know you all will also.

Webmasters
Wow WildStreak, sorry to hear about the drive by! We'll get you switched over when we can. The new version was designed for phones/tablets while still working great on desktops. Thanks for being so supportive! Marcy, we are anxious too (and super excited) to get it out there for everyone! Plus, spending time with you sounds like some awesome motivation to finish even faster Thanks Nessa! We sure hope so!

We are continuing to add in Lifers during this finishing up and testing period. Shortly, we will also start adding in paid memberships that can expire too since we do need to test with that also. We are doing our best to stay on track and fix things as soon as the are reported to us. Two of our testers are using Internet Explorer and ended up finding a handful of things we needed to fix to make it compatible. We are VERY thankful all those on the new version who are helping us, as well as those who are staying on with the older version while we work to improve BP.

s,
BillnPattie
The Webmasters

Webmasters
@ Warper I know, I can't help but wonder if we "accidentally" forgot about it it or not

We are currently coding for free trial memberships, and hope to begin final testing next week. I don't know the full release date yet (it depends what happens with testing).

We are adding in (giving early access too) groups of lifetime members everyday and now just started giving early access to Paid Members yesterday. If anyone who we haven't already added in, wants early access, let us know!

Thanks for your support all!
BillnPattie
The Webmasters

Webmasters
Here's an update about the new version! We have now finished redesigning BP for all types of memberships. We have been working one on one with any member who has an idea, needs help or finds an issue that needs to be fixed. It's been wonderful talking to so many members! We appreciate and consider all feedback Overall the response is very positive and we are so happy to get people into the site who couldn't even use it properly for so long!

I believe I added everyone who posted to this Topic. If we missed someone, or you want to be added early, write to us!

This week, we will start our final testing. We will check as many browsers as we can get our hands on like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc. We will test on whatever devices we can get our hands on like phones, tablets, desktops. We will test what it's like to be a free trial member, paid member and expired member. We will test to make sure members settings work correctly like discrete mode and blocking,

We are hoping through our wide mix of testers who are now on the new version - those areas are already being tested and we won't come up with any big issues.

We are adding in a bunch of lifetime members and paid members every day now. We will be adding in free trial members after a bit more testing. Then if there are no more known issues, we hope to open it for all!

Thanks always for your support,
BillnPattie
The Webmasters

relaxandenjoy
Thanks for the update!
For the record, most of my testing has been done using the latest pre-Quantum Firefox version. I'm still not ready to give up years of my favorite Firefox add-ons, required when switching to Quantum. I've also tested on an Android based phone, and some on a similar tablet. I've found very few glitches in the past month, so I know you must be getting close to done.

Great work!

Thank you both for a vastly improved experience!
JoIsPlaying
Haven't had too much time to explore all the changes and enhancements but what I've seen so far has been nothing short of incredible. Been around BP long enough to say this is an impressive upgrade. Thanks for all your tireless efforts!!✌️

bim51
Thanks for fixing that glitch, and your patience! It takes a little getting used to, as we are mainly creatures of habit and resist change. This is definitely a change for the better!

Webmasters
@relaxandenjoy Thanks for the info That's good to know about your browser, you are a really good and thorough tester and have come up with some super great ideas for BP that we have already implemented or will in the future!

@JoIsPlaying Thank you so much That's important to us especially coming from you as it seems you've been here since the beginning Thanks for staying with us so long through ALOT of different situations.

@bim51 Thank you for YOUR patience, and for your persistence telling us that something wasn't right. Fixing profiles was one of the most important fixes yet! I'm so glad you caught it.

We truly appreciate our testers. They find errors, or formatting issues, or things that just could work better or ideas. These things aren't just affecting them, but they can affect every member on BP and give them a better experience.

Bill and I are trying to get our thoughts together on how to truly test most situations. We finally got our hands on an Iphone (Iphone4) and have already started fixed issues that we can see.

s,
BillnPattie
The Webmasters

Denist
Great job, i love the new version. And a special thanks for expediting my conversion.

BillnPattie
@Luv269withU I corrected this behavior tonight. Now when you enter someone's PhotoPin correctly, it will save it in your current session, so as long as your browser is open and you're logged in, you can just click their "View More" button, and all the private photos will be visible.

Bill

Itsmeandyou
So when you folks said that the changes transformed the site, you weren't kidding. Blazing fast. Like any upgrade, it will take a bit of time to adjust to seeing things in different places. However, thus far, it looks amazing. I do see one thing that may or may not be possible. YEARS ago, there would be an email send to an external device whenever we had an email in BP. You changed it to only send one email per day. Would it be possible to have it send EXTERNAL emails more frequently, or would you rather have the traffic simply logging in to see if there is an email. This is one of those things that one person has one opinion and someone else has a different opinion. Looks GREAT thus far.

Frank

BillnPattie
thank you very much for the feedback! The reason we limited how many mail notifications were sending out was to prevent our server from being flagged as a source of spam. I can probably make them more frequent.

BillnPattie
Webmasters

Webmasters
Thank you Denist! Your situation was really on our mind. Thanks for working with us so much. We are so glad the new version made things right for you! It gives us more hope that it will let others finally use the site properly

Update: We did our final checking using Chrome Desktop and as far as we can see it works beautifully! Bill is now doing final testing with Internet Explorer (desktop) now and as we expected it's being finicky and we have to fix a handful of things so it runs smoothly.

On Another Note:
After fter a 5 minute rant of mine after losing a big forum post I was writing (user error - I hit the back button too many times), Bill now coded forums like the new mail system. It saves automatically like a draft. So no more losing forum posts you were in the process of writing. Thanks Bill!

We continue to add in Lifers, and Paid Members. I hope to finish getting all our lifers over within a week. Free Trial, your days will be here soon too
The support continues to be awesome! We are gathering a few repeated suggestions like 2 different views of the results pages and will be adding them.

Thanks,
BillnPattie
The Webmasters

Blugrassbi
Just getting around the new look and WOW! Looks great, lively and amazing! But those verdammte eggs! They move faster than my mouse can click...that hasn't changed

BillnPattie
@warper We use ssl on the login, sign up, and payment pages. Those are the pages we felt needed to be encrypted due to authentication or payment information being transmitted. Thanks for the advice. Perhaps we will consider moving everything else over to SSL if there is no noticeable difference in performance.

Webmasters
@Blugrassbi Thank you! You've been with us so long you've seen us build and now rebuild every feature We are really glad you like the new look!

We have finished final testing with desktop browsers - Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox. Today we'll start final testing on Safari We are on track to have all the Lifers moved over by this weekend. We are continuing to move over Paid members and soon free trial members!

By the way Bill , I accidentally hit the back button AGAIN in forums, thank you for coding the new auto save. When I went back to it, this post was there waiting for me.

If anyone has any trouble or any questions, let us know
Thanks to all!
BillnPattie
The Webmasters

BekDen
Well...I felt I had to reply back. I love it.....still feeling it out but nice job!

BekDen
Sometimes when in chat I seem to go poof. And what comes up it says that my connection was lost. Or I am using another device.....but I'm not. Make any sense?

BillnPattie
Bek, I plan on completely rebuilding chat, after we publish the new version to everyone. The new version replaces just about everything else, and Chat (which was the newest part of the site) will become the oldest, and most in need of an overhaul. I plan to use design features and methods I made use of while building the rest of the new version. I plan to build it so that connection issues as you are describing would not happen.

In the meanwhile, would you please do a little test? Try a different browser, and see if the same thing keeps happening. Feel free to write me personally so I can help you with the problem.

Your Friends,
BillnPattie
Webmasters
BisexualPlayground.com

nels6767
the new format! Thank you for choosing me to try it out! ??

Lionessa
Is it possible to get a link (besides our own link connected to our profile card) that we can share on other sites? I would to share the site but do not want my postcard with my pics and info shared all over. I keep that feature turned off on purpose. Pretty Please Bill?

BillnPattie
You can share our short URL: (please note the .co instead of .com)

You can also use your affiliate link: /welcome.php?r=Lionessa

Webmasters
We just wanted to give an update!

We got through testing the newest desktop versions of the popular browsers. Bill also dug back into some older browsers to make the new version more compatible with people who haven't updated. We got a few mobile browsers done too!

Since most of the testing is now done, tonight we let in all members who bought "Lifetime Memberships" many years ago. Thanks for sticking with BP SO long! We are also rolling out the new version to Paid Members. We hope to have all paid members into the new version within the week. Trial Members will follow shortly after that.

Also at the same time, we are continuing the do the server move! (Yep, so much going on here). Hopefully there won't be any long downtime but if there is we'll do our best to let ya'll know ahead of time.

So many people are giving us positive feedback as well as ways to make things even better - it's awesome! Thank you!
BillnPattie
The Webmasters

Lionessa
It's that affiliate link I don't want to share. Someone told me it shows my profile card all over and that's a no no

Webmasters
We really only have one important browser left to check with. We are on track for all Paid Members to move to the new version this week. Then we can focus on getting free trial members over too! Whoohoo!

As a spur of the moment new feature, we added pictures to Conversation View now in mail. It looks much better especially in long conversations it's fun to see a sexy picture of someone you are interested in :D

Enjoy,
BillnPattie
The Webmasters

Lookingnewbie
Only member for a bit. I like the change. How about auto correct in I m s.

BillnPattie
@CLOAKnDAGGER
Thank you for the constructive criticism, we thrive off the suggestions and criticisms of our members, and truly appreciate all of your feedback and compliments.

Once we switch the site over to the new version, there won't be any way to go back or to switch between the two. The legacy code is very, very old and needed to be replaced.
The new version was not only designed for mobile devices, it is responsive to any size screen. We have made many changes, some people will appreciate, and some things people might find strange and new. Rest assured we made every effort to include every feature we could from the old version into the new version, and also include some new and welcome features.
You mention that you used to be able to see details about each chatter on the home page before entering. You are the first person who has mentioned that omission from the new version. I will see if others miss that as well, and consider dedicating more space to delivering more detail about the chatters, if not on the Home page (where space is at a premium), then at least on the Chat page.
You mention mail already looked at shows as unopened. I would like to look into that. Can you write to me through email and tell me exactly what you mean, and include details and a repeatable example? Thanks!

I did design the old site for desktops. Using a mouse and clicking on all the small links and thumbnails of the old version was a piece of cake. I designed that version when everyone still had flip phones (or no mobile phones at all) and everyone was on dialup with 800x600 CRT monitors.

Times have changed.

Now we live in a world of high speed internet, small screens and big thumbs. I'm hoping this new version will bring us right through until the next invention that begs an overhaul.

I am not dine with the new version. I still have plans for things to add and change, but this is the basic layout. We can add features like more info on the chatters, a list view for profile results, and we can fix glitches like the unopened email glitch you experienced. The new code is very easy to work with, so I will happily continue to make new features and fix bugs until everyone is happy ☺️

Sincerely,
Bill

jachat7
I like the new large/easy to read and see site thus far, my only dislike so far is having to relocate where I was on the drop-down Forum list. So once I reach the end, and hit the tab of "More," and click on something of interest after the "More" tab, when I come back to the list I have to start all over again. I have to go to the "More" tab, hit it, then continue on. I have been on other sites (like Google pictures) where moving about that way after the initial list is done, I hit "Continue" click on a picture I like, go back to see more and I end up on the first page; to do nothing less than scroll all the way down to go to the second page. If you're having a hard time following me, imagine the hard time it is to go from one page to another, to go back to page one after you have been on pages 2, 3, 4. Thanks!

BillnPattie
That shouldn't happen in the Forum. I just tested it.
Let me know if you are doing the same:
I go to Forum
I scroll down and click Show More (I did a few times)
I click a topic
then I click the Back button (either my browser's back button or the one on the topic bar on desktop)
Then, I am brought back to the topic list, with all the 'show more' topics displayed, scrolled all the way down to exactly where I was.

Can you give this another try for me please?

Webmasters
Here's an update: All members now have access to the new version! Whoohoo! Feel free to check it out on your phone and tablet too which wasn't working well in the old version. There's a bit of a learning curve but the help section has been updated and you can always email us with any questions. We did our best to fix any bugs, but if any of you notice anything not working, please email us.

Some questions I've gotten lately:
What's the green dot mean next to someone's membername? It means they are Online Now
What about a jump down in the forum for long posts? Here's a trick, just press the "Post a Reply" button, it jumps you right to the bottom of the post
Can members upload videos? Yep, it's one of the new features for this version. We are still trying to make it perfect though so it's a work in progress. You can upload certain video types by going to Menu > Tools > My Videos

Paid members can also view video's by going to Menu > View > Video Clips. MuchTooCurious "Flying high . . ." and relaxandenjoy "Hands Free Ejaculation" were quite good

@ Lookingnewbie - we'll keep that in mind. We need to redesign chat and IM's next. We touched on them with this redesign but we want to do those completely over to work better.

Thanks all,
BillnPattie
The Webmasters

BillnPattie
@warper we've taken your suggestion and moved the entire site over to ssl. ðŸ"'??

Cougar2873
Hi BillnPattie, I really love this version. Easy to navigate. Keep up the excellent work.

iLoveCouples
Hi Everyone!

I am truly honored to have been selected as one of the lucky ones who got to help in the redesign of the new site. It was a labor of love and I must say that Bill and Pattie have been amazing to work with and always very humble. Even when I sent them 100+ pages of suggestions for improvements...they were always upbeat and enthusiastic about changing whatever would make the site even better! They have always been easy to communicate with and often express their appreciation for the time and effort that went into offering the suggested changes. I think this site is wonderful and a really great bisexual "COMMUNITY"! xo...

njsojourner2015
Thanks so much for the upgrade. It's terrific. It is so much easier to navigate and its looks great!

Interests:

Truth Or Dare
I would love to play an adult version.
Satyriasis
Satyriasis is defined as an unusual craving for sex by men. I think my man qualifies! lol ;) PS: Kind of the male version of a Nympho. :)
Multiple Orgasms
I am multi-orgasmic or as I like to call it m'orgasms...LOL The adult version of s'mores...both are yummy but you can enjoy as many as you like of one and not gain weight! how cool is that?! LOL;)
Couples Wanting To Be Dominated
my gf and i love it when we find a dom guy. she is into a lite version, but i love to be dommed hard and rough. both verbal and physical is hot. not to crazy but good hey bitch suck my cock and slap me around and make me your bitch.. i love to be my gf cuckold, but i must participate, not just watch... watching is good but i need cock and pussy too......
Dildos
Wow. As a present for me and wifey, I bought a cyber-skin dong. At 8" length and 1.5" girth, it is a handful out of the box. But the feel of it is what really got me going. It was as if I was holding a larger version of myself! Anyway, even though wifey is out of town for a couple of days I went straight into the bed room to road test this bad boy. We have been experimenting with anal play recently, mostly fingers and some penetration. But her tiny fingers just didn't cut the mustard. Let me say I am sold. This was the greatest NEW sexual feeling I have had in a long time. We've used hard plastic and jellies before, but this is the bomb. Now, if I can just find a "friend" who will give me the real thing . . . .;)
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
I found the following story on Google groups years ago: *** My girlfriend and I had been dating for several months and were enjoying good intercourse when I first went down on her. I hoped she would return the "favor" but she didn't. Subsequently, while out for dinner, she asked me to describe the "perfect blowjob." Thinking this was my chance, I described in graphic detail my version of a perfect blowjob. I must admit my zeal for what I thought was coming led me to describe a blowjob that put the woman in a particularly subservient role. I couldn't wait to get home, and we had great sex but she didn't offer to suck me off, and I didn't press the issue. The next day, she bluntly asked me if I had ever given a blowjob. I told her, truthfully, that I had not. She said if I wanted her to give me head, she wanted me to know what it was like to suck a dick first. I tried to laugh it off, but she let me know she was serious. She also told me how incredibly horny she got when she thought about watching me go down on a guy. A week went by and we were out at a club when we ran across her old boyfriend. She introduced us and we got to talking. Soon, my girlfriend whispered in my ear that I should "earn" my perfect blowjob with her exboyfriend. To make a long story short, we were soon at his apartment where I numbed my conscience and dulled my inhibitions with booze and drugs. At her initiative, I found myself on my knees with his dick in my mouth while my girlfriend sat next to him on the couch, watching intently. I couldn't believe I was doing it. She directed me to "suck that cock" and pulled my face down onto his dick. When he started to cum, she jerked his dick and directed the jism into my mouth, making sure I tasted it. She taunted me telling me to swallow his cum and asking me, "how's that taste?" As I wiped his cum from my chin, her exboyfriend just smirked at me. I almost vomited. Since then, my girlfriend has tried to get me to suck him off again, but I have refused. She tells me to "get over it" and says "once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker." I am going to break it off with her if she doesn't quit. Having that guy's prick in my mouth while I was on my knees in front of my girlfriend was incredibly humiliating; having her make sure his cum was spread on my tongue was even worse. I have to say that I do have a whole new outlook on the "perfect blowjob", but I still don't understand why she is so hung up on having me do this. Can anyone offer any suggestions why she is like this and what I can do about it? *** Ever since, I've had the fantasy of trying this. If you liked the story and want to discuss your fantasies, let me know! I'm in Chicago for anyone interested in, um, more than discussion. ;)