1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking for trans woman for my first experience.

EternalStrife35
I am looking for a trans woman to share my first experience with. I want to do it all top and bottom. If you want to be the first to try my virgin ass contact me and we can work something out.
transallie
I am trans woman on hormones for many years in Charlotte

Interests:

Post-Op Transsexuals
Looking to have my first experience with a trans gender woman
Cock Sucking With A Transgender
I would love to suck off a trans woman I don't care what size they're kind of kiss I would like to very much also like to be f***** by a trans woman
Transgender FTM
Lifelong lesbian who's never been with anyone with a penis but fantasize about it daily. I can't seem to get off without watching a trans woman cum on or in another woman's pussy. Looking for a discrete hookup with 1 or more trans women. DP and DVP have also been a lifelong fantasy
Transgender Sex
Lifelong lesbian who's never been with anyone with a penis but fantasize about it daily. I can't seem to get off without watching a trans woman cum on or in another woman's pussy. Looking for a discrete hookup with 1 or more trans women. DP and DVP have also been a lifelong fantasy
Transsexuals With Breasts
looking for first trans experience
Men Sucking Transgender
I picked up a black girl one time and went to her place. Once we got there she told me she was a trans woman. She took her top off and had the most beautiful tits I have ever seen. She then sat down and off her pants and revealed a very nice cut cock. I knelt down and began to suck her cock and I was in heaven. I`ve sucked lots of cock but this beauty was the ultimate experience. I`d do it over and over again.