1. BisexualPlayground ›
  2. Forum ›
  3. Anyone ever been with a squirter?

DRUNKnHIGHonCOKE
I was 17, my girlfriend at the time had told me that I was too big for her. She told me her ex had a dick the size of a pinky finger. So long story short I wanted to do everything I could especially at that age we took turns I go down on her then she finishes me off with her mouth and hands. There was this time where I just got a little more aggressive while eating her out and she told me she was going to cum, what happened next was the most amazing thing I've experienced for the first time. She sprayed juices all over my face and soaked the bed while she shook. From that moment I was absolutely hooked, I had to make it happen again. It happened when she finally was able to get through the discomfort of me inserting myself... it honestly was like breaking her Hyman a second time, regardless getting pounder hard or soft made her just make a beautiful mess. We had to be careful to clean up cause there were times it'd be in the family room after her parents went to bed. The one time that it was incredibly powerful and unforgettable is when we drove from my mother's place to the corner store in rural ontario to pick up milk at the corner store 5kms away. We stopped on the side of the road on the way back. It was completely dark aside from the moonlight and I still remember the frogs croaking, I got out of the drivers seat and went around the front of the car. She rolled down the window, and asked me what I was doing. I I put my right hand on her face and rubbed her earlobe with my thumb. It was hot and so humid, I went to grab her breastfeeding but she grabbed my arm and my Palm hit her bare thigh. It took seconds for her to hike up her skirt and pull her panties down. She positioned her hand on top of mine and pushed my middle finger with hers inside her. That lasted all off a minute or so till she pushed open the door and I saw the sweat on her forhead. I can't tell you how fast I went down on her I all I could hear was her saying go harder and her flip flops pushing around pebbles on the dirt road under my knees. She had a tell tail sign she was going to burst, her vigina got so tight that it was hard to keep the two fingers in her. And when it finally went off she pushed me completely out and from the ferocity of the fingerings and not wanting to stop I went right up her anus by accident and she didn't have a care in the world it just kept coming, gushes hitting the sun visors that you fold down when the sun is glaring, eventually her legs locked closed and I kneeled in amazement. I wonder if anyone else has experienced a squirter before? It's a beautiful thing. 😀

Joemarialove
My wife is a squirter, when we play in a group, she get the guys she's fucking soaked and soaks the bed. The last party, the guy pulled out of her and came on her pussy while she was squirting. I got my cock in all that cum and loved the feel of it while I fucked her.

LancasterPAgymnut
Can't say I have. Wife is super wet, but not a squirter. Although, one time I was licking the kitty and sucking the flit and a busy of fluid squirted into my mouth.

Was freakin hot.

NEPAcuriousmale
All hot stories.😀
I met a Latina woman here years back who was a Squirter.She would cum from regular sex often ...but when anal was involved. She would cum in buckets...literally soaking the bed.
She had this very thick long Black dildo she would fuck .. Then her pussy would just let go..
Wow do I miss her.

LancasterPAgymnut
Nice NY. I could use one of her before I die.
CKSUKER58
I have been a lucky man I have been with two different woman that were squirter"s. The first time she warned me before hand but I was completely shocked when I was eating her pussy and she told me to move. Just as I moved my head from her pussy she shot a stream acrossed the room

Beingme12
I have been with one. She had it together. She put a pad down on the bed. It was awesome!
jaywestchester22
I've been lucky that most of the women I've been with in my life have been or became squirters. There is nothing quite like 69ing with a woman on top and having her squirt.

dume2me
Similar to jwestchester22, with the exception of my ex-wife, all the other women I've had in my life were squirters. Only difference is, none of them had ever squirted before being with me. I am sorry that when it happened for them the first time, that they felt surprise, horror, and shame. But they only felt that way until they realized how much I absolutely loved it! After that, most of our sexual encounters were multi-orgasmic for them, as they tried to squirt as many times as possible. They loved the build up of tension in their bodies, then the total release of the tension as they squirted, resulting in a relaxation beyond what they got from other types of orgasm. Man, I just love squirters!

Brewdrinkscum
I'm a squirter! Sure am a guy and they all cuz! But how many squirt when being fucked so good that without warning I start squirting and get this my cock is being touched by absolutely nothing

VersatileSilverFox
Took my wife, Khela a long time to become a squirter. In fact it probably only happened once or twice prior to her hysterectomy, and that was while playing with a couple as I watched. Since the hysterectomy, we have found that manual stimulation of her labia and clitoris work best for her, especially when I rub my cock between her lips and against her clit, or even just slip the head in and jack off, slapping her pussy and clit with my fist. I love to shoot my load on or just inside the lips of her pussy as she is gushing all over my hand, cock, balls and belly. Totally freaking hot. But i love to watch while another guy or girl does the same with her. So hot to see her cum face when someone else is making it happen.

crushed
I am a squirter too and max loves it, he attacks me when i least expect it. he will pin me against the kitchen island slide his fingers into my panties and drives me wild, i just start gushing and cant stop. its a bit mess but max is almost always assured and blow job after.

williambyron
wife is a big squirter. Need doubled towels otherwise sheets and mattress are flooded.

williambyron
my wife squirts and non stop bed has to have plastic sheets or the mattress would be ruined
jrnkat609
My wife is a squirter, i love it. She is always wet

andrew9
wow will host for squirters -- either 1-1 or 3 sum.
henry23452
One girlfriend warned me that she gushed when she came. I did not understand, was eating her when she came, thought I'd drown! Learned to change positions when she was near and learned to swallow almost every drop! Didn't know how much I was into it until she moved. Would like to find another female that would enjoy me swallowing her juices and licking her dry or to the next orgasm !!! Yes women and couples, I'm volunteering !!!

MrandMsGilly
I am a Squirter, and I love doing, especially for people who've never exp. a squirter. It's great!

NylonSammi
My wife has squirted several times, not everytime but many. making her squirt.

chiprock
I haven't been with anyone who squirts but I have been with a couple of women who gushed.

DRUNKnHIGHonCOKE
I have finally figured out the best to make almost any woman have a squirting orgasm. It's a fuckin amazing feeling of power... 😈

MrandMsGilly
Yes it is!
avery99us
I was with a couple at a bookstore in WV. I was eating her when she told me she squirts. It got really wet and tasted like diluted pee but it did taste good.

johneden
A BBW and I hooked up in a bar in Jackson Michigan one night, we went back to my place and had amazing sex for an hour or so we both cum a couple of times the third time she drenched me, the sheets, and a huge spot on the mattress... She told me that a lot of guys don't like that she does that...I told her that she was seeing the wrong guys...I loved it
Chill457
My wife is a squirter sometimes. She says she hds back because she doesny want to make a mess. I say fuck the mess. Get your orgasm to its full potential. I'm also curious as to how much control she will have when another guy pounds her pussy. Can't wait to get it on with another couple. Any takers.

FtmBoiPussy
I'm a transguy and I squirt anytime someone eats my pussy. I never used to, but suddenly it just started happening, and I can't seem to control it. I always thought it was gross, so it's nice to see people are into it.

EmailOnly85
If she squirts while you're cock is in her then the fluid must come out of her peehole;;
any comment????
liketobeshared
My wife squirts and we both love it. When I put my cock head just inside of her pussy about 2 inches in and work it in and out fast she will gush a lot.

SDNaturalist
I've been with a few, was married to one.

That1couple
Uh, yeah! I have the good fortune of swallowing gallons often! So good! The trick is finding someone who knows themselves and is comfortable with you. Then you simply need to find what they need to prompt the response. Then get after it! Good water consumption always helps too!

dt1213
never had the pleasure but high on my bucket list, if anyone ones to help me break the seal let me know...i travel a lot for work so might even be able to come to you!

dt1213
anyone coming to chicago, would love to experience a squirter!
byronnn
Funny story . . I was working on an adult film, back in my sordid past, and one adorable young woman had a solo scene masturbating in a lounge chair by the side of an inground pool (typical Los Angeles, right?) . . So, the only way to get the proper angle was to place the camera and tripod on the other side of the pool and use a closeup lens to film her performance . .

To everyone's amazement, at the orgasmic moment of truth, this incredible girl squirted out a geyser that flew over the pool and hit the cameraman in the face. Poor guy shrieked and started running around yelling for a towel as though he'd been doused with a bucket of battery acid while everybody else's jaw dropped, including mine.

So, yeah, that's my benchmark now . .

SloStroker4U
I've been with a couple of squirters. It is absolutely amazing! Messy, but amazing.
ChiefRunningBare
The woman I’m dating at the moment. She had only squirted one time in her past and really wasn’t aware she still could. Now I can make her squirt anytime. It turns me on big time and she says she loves it whenever I trigger it for her.

alwaysdec
My wife is also a squirter.... We always bring a plastic cover when we travel.

Bioralthirstyguy
yes I met a couple on a site like this a few yaers ago They both wanted to see me suck his cock and swallow. I did that multiple times. She got so turned on fingering herself that she exploded and gushed a gallon. They jumped off he bed grabbed new sheets and we resumed. Next hour I ate her pussy until she almost drowned me when she came. d it all

BiDadof2
Well, all I can say is IF they're not real, then I've had the EXTREME pleasure of being with 3 UNICORNS in my life so far. d every drop from all 3 of them, multiple times.

Rain on ladies, rain ON!

Interests:

Squirting Females
Anyone in the Joliet-Lombard area?? I'm a squirter and im looking or another squirter to play with....
69 Womens
Looking for a discreet wet a squirter
Squirting Females
mmm Im a squirter and would luv to find another, so we can squirt all over each other and he can suck it up...mmm hmmmKiss
Squirting Females
I love a squirter! I can drink mouthfuls of the tasty stream!:-D
Squirting Females
I use to date a squirter. Whenever I would eat her pussy my face would be soaking wet and when she would squirt it would just soak the bed!
Squirters
Mrs. A Is quite the gusher when it comes to squirting! She would love to meet up with another squirter so she can be on the receiving end for a change!