1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Orgy wanted

Woody4569
Looking to have orgry with couple w/m or m/m or transgenders versatile so love to pitch and recive a good fucking if interested message me

Interests:

All Girl Orgy
I have always wanted to participate in a all girl orgy. I think it would be totally awesome and hotter than anything i have ever experienced so far. And girl u are gorgeous! thought i'd let you know. I would be totally interested in an all girl orgy. except im in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Brandi. I also have a fantasy of being with a bunch of woman with a strap on..
Bisexual Orgy
sounds very ineresting to me....Have often wanted to participate in a bi orgy
All Male Orgy
That is on my bucket list right along with gay cruise, for as long as I have been an adult and sucking cocks, I have wanted to experience an all-male orgy, always having a dick in my mouth while always having one deep in my tight little ass. Sounds like pure fun to me.
Men Sucking Men's Dicks
i always wanted to watch men sucking dicks!! just a fantasy of mine! wish my man would, but then i am a bit jealous and would just die if he swung to the left (or right) and left me for a cock!! :) anyway, a big fantasy!!!!!! what's more, i would love to be eaten by an orgy of men... watching them suck and fuck, etc. eachother.... MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
All Girl Orgy
N E time someone whst's tohost an all girl orgy in Ottawa, let me know, I wantto be thecream in the middle of an hot, wet, finguring tasting, liking fucking grl orgy...sooner thebetter, so hot so wet, the dirtier the better...Showme what I am missing..:-PKissKissKissKissKi ss
Bisexual Orgy
Im in south Florida. Broward County & Miami Dade. If anybody knows about a bisexual orgy message me. Im bisexual and wanting to take part of an orgy with guys and girls all over.