1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Springfield area woman wanting mmf or mfm
Scarlett4Fmm
Hey guys! I need cocks...just here temp and staying with family after divorce from unsatisfactory dick! Ready to be filled! Bonus for taller and at least 6" of grade A man meat!
ilikechicken
Still looking?

Theoralist
We are frequent visitors to the Geneva area... I have a 8 in by 2 in, large balls, and eat great pussy and give great head. So does my wife. She doesn't have to be included, but if you can give me encouragement , we'll have a nice, romantic turning into passionate sexy evening! kissing and petting before getting right to it period foreplay can take hours. Then after the deed is done, we start all over again.

Interests:

Couple Looking For Bifemale
i am willing to hookup with any couple around the springfield, mo area
Glory Holes Illinois
Looking for gloryhole girls in Springfield and chatham area
M-M-F Threesome
Hey, I am looking for a Hot female to join me and my bi buddy in the Springfield MA area. If anyone is interested please contact me.
Bisexual Women
I'm looking for a bisexual/bi curious woman to have a threesome with me and my man we are from Springfield Illinois I am bisexual and he has always wanted to be with two females at once so we both will be getting what we desire lol if interested contact us we check our mail everyday Kiss
Bi-Curious Women For Couples
Flower Any bi/bicurious women out there wanting to expirence how a real woman eats pussy... or wanting to expirence a couple? If so give us a holler... :-PKissHug
Deep Throat
want a man with his big sword to put it in my wet tight lips wanting to deep dive my tight Kiss wanting throat fill his cock throb and pound my throat relentless and fill me with his warm swallowable cum all while under encouragement by a woman that is loyal to me and wants me to be her loyal submissive Bitchboy and is french kissing me with his hot yummy cum flavoring both our wanting mouths.Hug Hug Flower Kiss