1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. New And ready
cityinzona
would love to feed you my 9 inches a little at a time

jachat7
I am the same way, horny as hell in the closet for m-on-m sex. I should change my mood to "Frustrated."

Brewdrinkscum
to chat/sext with you

Interests:

Cum Baths
a room full of guys with big dicks all throbbing & ready to spurt their hot cum all over me....I cherish this with painted lips & a hot tongue ! I love being forced to gag on a huge cock ready to cum down my throat or splashing cum all over my face & head.! Kiss.
Men Sucking Dick While Woman Watch
I am all alone drinking a few beers and ready to suck some cock and eat pussy whille i get fucked in the cum on you canspend the nite mm, or mfm i am ready to play all nite. In Windom Mn at a Guardin Inn Motel I will be here for 4 days.
Hung White Shemales
I'm looking for a shemal to have sex with my wife and myself it will be our first experience and I am very ready to fuck be fucked and suck and be sucked and my wife is ready as well
Bisexuals
I to would like to know where all you well endowed bi guys are at my wife is ready to watcha real piece in me instead of her strap on and im ready to live life HELLO WORLD IM BI AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE CAUSE I GET THE BEST OF SEXSO ANY BI GUYS IN MY AREA GET IN TOUCH W ME :-P Kiss
Texas
We are a happily married bi couple that are 39 (f) 50 (m) looking for bi-couples, bi-men and anyone else open minded and ready to get this show on the road. We are an experienced full swap couple who desire like minded people that are ready to meet. We are funny, casual, and really easy to chat with. We ride a motorcycle for recreation and travel. We are non judgemental and treat people as we want to be treated. We have three must dos...please be honest, be ready to do more then chat about a meeting, (a meeting doesn't mean you have to like us) and know from the start we ONLY play together. If we sound interesting and your willing to take this a step further (at least one) please email us. We answer everyone and look forward to a fun time....Rick and Lisa
All Men Orgies
I am ready to play with a room full of men as the group cock sucking slave. Lots of hard dicks and balls for me to service and have all cum in my mouth and on my face. I am in Athens, Tennessee and ready to service a group.