1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Sucking cum eating and swallow

cumslut61
Any guys into this? to suck each other off shooting our loads on our tongues and down our throats swallowing it all. Hairy unshaven cocks and crotches are hot.

jachat7
You are making me wish I had a room full of cocks to see how much I can swallow in a cool CO afternoon.

Interests:

Couples Searching For Bi Males
If you want a handsome, in shape bi black male to add some fun to your play contact me. I Love eating pussy, sucking a long thick cock, and eating you both as you fuck. I swallow cream pies and suck to completion. I am in Lancaster CA look me up.. There has to be a few couples out there interested.:-P
Couples Searching For Bi Males
i am an orally bi male looking for a bi couple to play with. i love sucking cock and eating cum filled pussy. i always SWALLOW. ANY COUPLES IN OREGON, WASHINGTON LETS GET TOGETHER.KissHug:-P
Cum Swallowing
swallow mine I'll swallow yours especially if there is a lot of cum swallowing and pussy eating all around butt fucking et al
Men Eating Their Own Cum
I love eating my own cum. I have been doing it since I started masturbating the first time a few months before I was tenth birthday. I shot myself on my face while in bed and some went into my mouth by accident. Since then I have been eating my loads mostly as cleanup, but became a ritual that is part of my cumming. I enjoy the taste and texture. When I was younger and more flexible I would put my legs up in the air and ejaculate on my face and mouth. I sucked my first cock when I was a Freshman in High School. He was a senior teammate and I loved sucking his cock for the cum reward. When I got older I got married and had kids, but sucking cock and eating cum was always in the back of my mind. Glad I am still doing it as an older adult.
Older Sluts
Would love to meat up with older women for sex - eating and rimming her, sucking and fucking her and vise versa. And really enjoy eating her CUM (or cream pies) - before, during, or after sex with another guy. :-P
Eat Pussy With Cock In It
I so want to lick a pussy while it's getting fucked! Eating all the juices and licking the soaked cock sucking the head when,it cums. Eating all the creampie!! Any takers?