1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking to have my ass filled with a hard cock

ILikeItINThere
Who wants to fill my tight ass
iwantjoes
I thought you were going to let me suck your cock? I want the cum too.

Interests:

Bang My Wife
I get so fucking hard when I picture my wife sucking cock, getting fucked , helping her to get all filled up. I have fantasized about coming home and seeing her laid out on the bed getting her ass drilled and mouth filled. We would love to do a web cam fuck session. Check us out and let us know! I know how wonderful that shaved pussy feels and want to see it filled with as much as possible!
Men That Want To Be Gang Banged
I would just love to organize a gangbang for myself. Their is nothing like the feeling of having my ass filled with a BIG HARD cock Anyone in the Atlanta area up for this? I just want to be stuffed full of one hard cock after another
Men Eating Cum
I love eating cum, whether from a fresh filled pussy, or from a guys hard cock. Or better yet, more than one hard cock. When none is available, I enjoy eating my own cum after a long slow stroking session. Guess I just love hot cum
Dick In The Mouth With A Dick In The Ass
I have done this twice with the same gay cpl.We met online and I went to there apt.We had a cpl drinks and they lead me to the bedroom where there threw me on the bed one helt me down while the other ripped my cloths off.While I was half heartedly struggling,they dropped there shorts and began,by making me suck them both and oh my what nice big cocks they had.I sucked them as deep and hard and I could.Then,one of them rolled me onto my back and climbed up so he could face fuck me,the other one lubed my ass and shoved his huge cock into my tight ass,OH WOW,how sweet it was.I almost came from the pleasure.One was fucking my ass so hard and the other was fucking my mouth.Finally after about 30 minutes of hard pounding,the one filled my mouth and throat with hot cum,I greedly swallowed it all,a few minutes later the other one pulled from ass and re-filled my open mouth with another huge load of sweeet hot cummmm.WOW,what a day.They called me a cum slut and dirty whore,and other nasty names.I loved it all.
Gang Bangs
I have had one cyber bang here before...I loved it. My man shot his cum all over me. I would love to be outdoors, sucking my husbands cock, my clothes off and feel my pussy get filled up ...get complet.ey fucked, my mouth sucking, my hands jerking off two hard cocks, my ass and pussy fucked and filled with cum....I need another fuck session...all men, all women, both, whaterver, I need it. Kiss
69 With Another Man While Getting Fucked
Its been a long time since I had tow men at the same time. Both men fucking me hard. Both my holes filled with hard Cock. Both Cocks shooting fresh hot Cum. I used to do this all night, 4 or 5 times a week. I really miss this. Lindawantabe