1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. What's a good pantry style

Bottombitch88
What's a good pantry style to try getting rid of my men and need suggestions?

Bottombitch88
Panties* stupid auto correct

ariz_60
Myself, I have 3 favorites. Bikini, Tanga, and s. Like them all nice and snug.

cumnpanties1
The classic white satin fullbacks

BiEvenTry21
Boyshorts!

HDeagle
Bikini, Boyshorts..........Hit up Amazon plenty of affordable options, make note though of WHERE the shipping originates from! Quite a few of the panty sellers are overseas and 6 or 8 weeks later (after you've forgot about ordering them) you get a surprise in the mail. They have some sellers of 'panties made for men'!!! Awesomesauseness if'n ya ask me.
tammib
Boy shorts, tanga panties, ruffle panties, gaffs in the thong style … endless opportunities. I especially like ones that have enough strength to keep the clitty tucked and out of the way.

urpurmkr
I like the stretch Lycra that has very easy access

urpurmkr
Unless I want to tease you.
ChaseLace
Exactly

NylonSammi
Bikini and boi shorts

Interests:

Fuck My Ass
I'll never forget the first time another guy fucked me and how good it felt! It was a good friend with a 5" cock who went balls deep into me doggy style and finished by dumping his huge load into my mouth! I swallowed every last sweet drop and then fed him mine!
Anal Bottom
I've been the bottom for two sessions now. I must say I really love it. The sensation of a hard cock penetrating me is electrifying. It was great when my partner took me while I was on my back and my legs up in the air. But the very best was when I mounted him and rode his cock cowgirl style (maybe that should be cowboy style). Just before he gushed in me, he grabbed my cock. It only took a few strokes before I shot my load all over his chest as he came in me. I'm looking forward towards the next session.
Paganism
Greetings and Blessings to all who are here. In the style of my family trad the old greeting of, "Where is your heart" is extended to all. Hopefully as I travel I may have the good fortune top meet some of you. Should any of you plan on being in KY in the near future let me know and we can meet and greet for food, friendship and what ever else may happen. Rich Hug
All Girl Sex Party
I need a few good girl friends, to dress me up very sexy (corset, platform heels..make me look like a sexually experienced woman) and then BDSM dungeon style I get tied up and have my holes played with and filled by toys by other sex loving woman like myself. Someone who can understand the need to be forced to enjoy my desires because I want it so bad but I would never ask for it.
All Male Anal
I love to have a guy under about 5'10", with a cock no bigger than about 5" or 6", come up behind me and start running his fingers lightly over my chest and nipples, rubbing his cock between my ass cheeks as he does this... makes me want to drop to my hands and knees and have him fuck me doggy style...mmmmmm.... feels so good.... Anyone out there that fits the bill? I'm free during weekdays in Northampton/Allentown/Bethlehe m!
Bisexual Mom And Dad
I’m very interested in your way of thinking and how i would fit your style