1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Looking for new friends in Florida

StuartCpl
Sorry Florida is just to darn big.

Deerstalker
Where in Florida do u live

Theoralist
I sent you some messages... We're going to be in New Tampa within the next two months. I hope that's close enough?

Interests:

I am very 420 friendly... moving to south florida and need to make a connection... like most of you answered ... I like it especially before and after sex... WOW! sex doesn't get any better that that, if you are with the right person/people... I am looking for new friends and playmate in South Florida as well... :)
Motorcycles
Hello everyone. It is always nice to find friends that ride, but to find friends with more in common would be Great! We try to attend at least two of the big rallies each year and always love going to Florida and Myrtle Beach. If you live on the East Coast and think we might hit it off please drop us a line. Both of us ride, she has a Soft Tail Deluxe and I a Street Glide. J&B
Alabama
I would love to find some like-minded friends in south Alabama or NW Florida who would like to meet....
Bisexual Black Men With Big Dicks
Hello to everybody, I'm Andy, 33 years old Black Male from Florida. I'm looking for new friends all over USA (and the world - lol ) ... I love to travel and can host. Feel free to contact me Hug Kisses Hug
Gang Bangs
Hello to everybody, I'm Andy, 33 years old Black Male from Florida. I'm looking for new friends all over USA (and the world - lol ) ... I love to travel and can host. Feel free to contact me Hug Kisses Hug
Black Dick