whynottry60
I'm looking for a nice clean cock to suck to completion

biman62
suck this

Interests:

Creampies
I love feeding my bitch boy pies from a donor! Kiss
Lesbians Looking For Men
Why would lesbians be looking for a man? Do they need a sperm donor so they can have a child together? If so, they’re more likely to use a turkey baster.
Creampies
I love feeding my bitch boy cream pies from a donor! Kiss
Deep Throat
You just steadily nibble it in. The "donor" has to take time and back off each time the gag reflex overtakes his receiver! I did 8.75" down to the pubic hair, but it took damn near an hour to get it there. "Sucking without swallowing, is sorta' like kissing without using the tongue!" (Wish I'd authored that one.)
Bisexual Men For Couples
I am a older gut who love given oral sex ,I am lookin for a man and woam who enjoy being given oral sex and who are DDF AND HAVE BOTH OF THEIR COVID VACCINES i would love to be with two woman who are bi and join in giving them both oral a coupls i would love for the guy to have big cock that will fill my mouth and want his wife to watce me give him pleasure
Cum Swallowing
The first time I tasted Cum, it was from my GFriends pussy, and it was my own. I enjoyed the pleasure it gave her, and of course she was licking herself from my tool. She never made any pretense she was not bi, and well I decided I wanted to drink from the fountain. I enjoy the taste and texture and seeing the look on the face and eyes of the doner, I do not deep throat because I can't but because I am a cum slut and love to taste, savor and swallow the cum. PS: Did you know if the cum is sweet the donor may have Diabeties.