1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Introducing myself

LadyAri40
My name is Penny. I'm 39 years old, until August. My husband and I are looking for a bisexual female to have casual sex with us both.

Interests:

Alpha Top
I know my dad found me an alpha top when I was 15 years old who I had never met and moved in with the day I met him live with him for four years and was passed around from him and random men on a regular basis... I'm so grateful for my dad introducing me to that guy
Analingus
I've had the honor of introducing the pleasure to a few friends, and hearing them groan (or sigh or in one case yelp!) as they get their first anal tonguing is pure heat. Being bent over, ass spread wide and getting rimmed...love it.
Bi-Curious Men
I have had the pleasure of introducing 'curious' men to the pleasures of bisexual fun. I am an accomplished cocksucker (I always swallow all your cum), rimmer and anal bottom. I go at your pace and always strictly adhere to your limits. I get my pleasure from your recieving pleasure from me. (Ialso get alot of pleasure from your orgasm, especially when it spurts into me) :-D I will eat up any semen you squirt at or into me :-P email me and let's play. :) willy
Caught By Family Member
I was visiting my mom and introducing my (then) Girl Friend. We went there for a few days before returning home. Well, my folks had gone to work one morning and my gf and I were in the mood but she wasnt wanting to do anything until we got home. Well I convinced her that it was ok and we started out slow and quiet. then we got into it pretty good. I was laying on my back and she was riding me (reverse cowgirl) leaning back to me. i had one hand on her tit and the other rubbing her clit and she was gettin ready to explode!!!! I was too for that matter! :-D when all of a sudden we hear " OH LORD"!!! we both look up and we see my 78 year old grand mother standing in the door way...... no covers to be found ..... She shut the door and we got dressed and took showers and packed and left that day! never talking about it again until now!!! Well it was fun, and kinda wild but gross knowing your grand mother saw EVERYTHING we both had to offer!!! KissHugKiss