1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Likes
Danno64
Story, interested but I'm on the ce😏
Danno64
The cape I mean

Mikeysomers
Please take pictures of your black leather gloves for me ok and send me the pictures ok

Interests:

Oral Sex
Randy likes performing oral on males or females. Likes swallowing if you are going to start a job finish it. :)
1 Man On 1 Man
Looking for a dominate male only that likes his big dick sucked and that likes kissing and fucking me ,I'm hot horny slim shaven submissive cd white and ready
Threesomes
We are hoping to find a bi-woman you would fit with us.Someone how we have things in common with and who enjoys life and is open to love . We would have to start slow get to know each other and they would have to understand our unique situation ( we are both in the military). Someone who likes the outdoors and likes nights at home . Someone who desires passion and is very very sexual (we both have a very strong sexual appetite.Kiss
Fingering
My gf likes to multi finger me. Starts with one and goes to all 5 in a bud kind of thing. Then she likes to push her hand into my ass until it gets to just before the knuckles.... I think they call that almost fisting....i love it and she makes me cum gallons doing that. She says she loves it because of the total control she feels. Being a submissive slut that I am I love every minute of it.. especially when she is talking dirty as she does it... I've cum so hard I've gotten myself all over my own face... Love that.
Women Watching Men Suck Dick
Now I'm into sucking a dick+ my my gal friend likes to see that,it turns her on.I'm glad to do that,Its all about what turns them on that makes us men click.She also likes to see me go further with men.I believe that it is more ofa fantasy for the ladies to see men enjoy each other,than it is for men to see the ladies enjoy each other.i may be wrong,but that is what I have experienced so far.
Bisexual Women
DDFREE BIMALE NEEDS A BI FEMALE FORGOOD HOTSEX, GROUP, CPLS,SGLS,BI FEMALES ANDALL OF THATGOOD HOT SEX SHE LIKES AND I LIKE . IF SHE LIKES IT SO DO I AND MORE. WANT A LTR AND WILL HELP BF THAT IS JUST LEARNING. WE WILL DO IT ALL AND HAVE ALOT OF GREAT TIMES. BI CPLS AND SGLS AND GROUPS WILL BE OUR ENJOYMENT. REPLY AND LET ME KNOW ALL YOU BI FEMALES OK THANKS PJHugKiss:-PLaughing:-DFlower