1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. make me your slave
iambi3333
I am fairly new to this and I am looking for a controlling person. I want this person to make me their slave and punish me if I do not follow orders. I would like to be tied up and have both my holes used and some spanking and more kink.

Interests:

Master/Slave
Would love to be a slave make me a sissy slave 4 u:-P
Sissy Slave
I am a slave to cock. nothing makes me hotter than being a slave cuntboi for 1 or 2 or .... however many i can get. gangbang me, make it rough and nasty and i will be in cock heaven.
Licking Cock While Fucking Pussy
I am looking for some cock to suck and swallow,to give good head and take my time with you and make you CUMM In my mouth, MAKE ME YOU'RE CUMM SLAVE in the st.louis area I don't have a vehicle right now but can meet or be picked up ? Please make my fantasy into a reality !!!
Dominant Women
Make me your sissy slave. Any lady from the Dayton area Bitch enough to make me obey.
Aggressive Women
i want an agressive woman to make her sex slave tie me up slap my ass make me lick ur pussy
Sex Slave For Couple
Live in sex slave ill do what ever you want when ever you want to who ever you want anywhere you want and ill make sure that both of you are more then satisfied its a long time dream of mine someone please help me make it come true