1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Cuming in Grand Junction, CO

jachat7
I would like to meet up with people who are like minded as I am, if you have read any of my post's or replies you'd know what I am like. I did meet a local guy to me here on this site, howbeit we haven't actually met in the flesh. I am very busy and for me to get away is proving to be very hard at best. I do though long for a fwb or a bi couple or a couple of guys who don't mind a chub. if anyone wants to chat, find an open door to play, or whatever may cum. I do love 69 positions and more, let me know. I do play safe, am not pushy or rude in any way. Thanks all, love the site.

Interests:

Horny Truckers
Today I am I. Junction tx and I will be on the road to corpus Christy buck naked Just left junction
Pussy Photos
I luv eating pussy I will eat a pussy all day if she will give me the time and I luv it when she tells me oooh honey I’m cuming and she squirts all in my mouth as I open my mouth wide to take in the lips and the whole pussy in my mouth while she is cuming again n again n again the taste of her and her cum in my mouth as I start to swallow mouthful after mouthful me loving every moment of the experience as if it was my first experience a new once more I love women they bring out the man in me with each experience I find now I enjoy being with men even more now I luv sucking dick
Bisexual Sex Group
Say Hello to all of you very Hot and Very Horny Bisexual Male and Female's ---> out there, that Are in and or around the Philly PA area ? ---> Kiss I am getting to gather a Very Horny Group of Bisexual's to meet up for a Suck and Fuck Meet in C.C. Philly PA, Up to 80 people can cum and cum again ---> So if You or You's are Very interested in CUMING - ALL - NIGHT - LONG With Me - Just e-mail me Back and Ask Me Where and When We can Meet ? and I will tell all that are interested in CUMING Hug My name is Dennis and I am ALL BOTTOM and You Female's Can use your Strap - on's on Me To - So Do Cum and Get off With us in Philly PA ? :)
Glory Holes Arizona
There are gloryholes in yuma, tempe, there is a bookstore with two theaters in apache junction (always action there) action at most of the parks in the phoenix area too. Always good cruising in tempe around az state.
Clit To Clit Grinding
yum clits cuming an running cum every where yes
Cock Sucking
A mouth full is cuming