1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Straight couple looking for unicorn
CoupleseeksFemale23
Looking for a female to make our fantasies cum true

Interests:

Unicorn
We’re all familiar with the mythical unicorn—a horse with an insanely phallic symbol protruding from its forehead. Then there's the sexually positive, socially progressive, and wildly fun other type of unicorn: the person who sleeps with couples. Typically, the sex-kind of unicorn is a bisexual man or woman who is down to hook up with monogamish and usually hetero couples, often as a no-strings-attached threesome experience arranged in advance.
South Carolina
Hi Walhalla couple looking for bi female couple with straight male or single straight man
Pierced Cock
Would you be our UNICORN Girl
Women Who Like Bi Men
Wow, this the elusive Unicorn all right. lol Ive been lucky to meet a couple where the woman loved watching her man with another man. Got me horny as hell watching her finger and massage her pussy away!! Ive often wonder why people kept chairs in the bedroom. Now I know why!! haha I hope and dream of one day meeting a woman like this, but Im sure I have a better chance of winning the Lotto!! waiting in Burnaby
Couple Looking For Bifemale
AREN'T WE ALL Looking For The Elusive Pink Unicorn. . . .:)
Transsexuals
I love 'em, but they seem to sort of like a unicorn -- excuse the pun. A beautiful mythical creature, nonetheless. Anyone know one in Ohio, I'd like to by her a drink, or two, or ten. Whatever it takes to let me suck her off.