1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Senior in Pomona Park

Interests:

Senior Couples
Looking to meet a senior couples for a great night to remember i get turned on by seniors message me im in the forest park ga
Bisexual Seniors
I am a older bi senior man looking for senior men and senior crossdressers around the knoxville tn area for private discreet fun. I can host
Bisexual Masters
looking to be a cuckold to a older senior couple or senior cock as a sub.
Bisexual Seniors
I adore fucking with senior men as Dave looks on, then have Dave lick my seniors cum from my pussy as the senior fucks Dave. xxxKiss
Wives Sharing Hubby's Dick With Men
In SE CT here! Any senior or non senior couples in my area that is available days? I'd like to suck a cut 7'-10" ck along with the wife (or by myself), share his load then I do her. As he gets hard again he can take over dog style as I lick them both underneath. But then again......anything or anyway can be excitable. Slender cks for my tight small butt slowly giving it to me as I eat your wife out is a possibility also.
Fingering Women In Public Places
I have ladies meet me in the local park wearing a loose dress no panties or bra. We usually sit near a main intersection in the park, under a pavillion where there are picnic tables. I have her face away from the road and I suck her breasts and feel of her while my hand and fingers fuck her until she has an orgasm. There is a boat ramp about 50' away, when she cums they could hear her if it is quiet.