1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Gay/Bi Dreams

jachat7
Lately I have been having Gay dreams, my first one I opened my eyes to see a hairy butt coming down on my face. The second one this morning was a bit funny, where I was working in the Whitehouse as a sound tech when one of the engineers asked me to give him a blow job. As I has undressing I was asked "what are you doing?" "Changing my job description I replied." And then it fizzled out with me blowing other guys. Has anyone here had an actual dream (not fantasy) of being in a Gay or Bi situation and will you share your stories here? Thanks!

Lookingnewbie
Yes I have.

jachat7
Lookingnewbi, can you tell us about it in detail? Thanks!

jachat7
Wayneg, yes I would! I would like to have you bending over my head as I lay down on my back, looking up I see your cock as pictured. Please email me for more dirty talk. My membership ends today at some point, so I will miss out on the comments here.

Interests:

Lucid Sex Dreams
The biggest difference between Sex dreams and Lucid Sex Dreams lies in the awareness and degree of control the dreamer. Sex dreams in general can be exciting and stimulating .They can also prove to be disturbing and unsettling. On the one hand you can have the person of your dreams (existent or non-existent) and can experience worth a thousand lifetimes You can find yourself in a variety of locations and sometimes with the last person in the world, you'd want to be sexual with. You take the good with the bad but are more or less at the mercy of forces beyond your control. Lucid Sex Dreams however, with practice can be controlled and offer the opportunity and potential to explore in an environment that is conducive to your wildest fantasies. You create the reality as writer, director, actor, and producer, while flitting back and forth between being the observer and the observed. I would love to get a thread going on this subject with anybody that shares an interest or experience. An area to share techniques with those practiced or those beginners looking to explore.
Wet Dreams
Anyone else still have wet dreams as an adult?
Shemales
Answer to my dreams.
Teens (18,19)
Sweet dreams mmmmm
Bi-Curious Women For Couples
We r first timers looking to open r dreams.
69 With Another Man While Getting Fucked
It would be awesome to do this, it is one of my dreams I would love to have cum true