1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Muscular vs average

Beingme12
I like muscular in both.

bipms
i enjoy a muscular body.... I admire a well toned body in men and women.

iLoveCouples
I love to be with someone who has a toned and muscular body...However, I have learned to love, accept, and genuinely appreciate ALL body types. I have come to recognize the uniqueness of each person and that I am attracted most to who they are as a person!

Interests:

M-F-F Threesome
Hi. me and my girlfriend are looking for a chick to have a threesome with. we are both average build and are looking for someone average build between 4-5 feet tall.
Muscular Men
I like muscular guys, but it's not mandatory.
Polyamory
WE ARE HAPPILY MARRIED and SECURE IN OUR RELATIONSHIP. we are looking for a bi-male, age 23-45, average in length, shaved is a must, we don't like bears lol and a good kisser for the wife ONLY!. We are a POLY couple, and if you don't know what that means, many or several practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved. We would like a tall man, over 5'9”, DRAMA FREE, mentally stable, loves a curvy woman. A man that is average in length, NO GIANT COCKS!, shaved, and is a versatile bi.
Cuckold
looking to join a cuckold couple in Chicago, and burbs, laid back muscular,d/d free guy
White Guys Getting Fucked By Black Guys
Been trying to find a good bi white bottom. Want one with bubble to muscular ass nice body. And can take 10.5 of dick come on guys lets do this. You'll need to be in the philly area.:)
Transsexuals
Handsome bi male smooth skin muscular, round ass, 8-9" uncut loves encounters with she males..it's so hot anyone in houston? let me know...have been involved with two hot trannies