1. BisexualPlayground
  2. Forum
  3. Couples into watching and maybe sharing?
juicyfroot
We're an adventurous, active and open minded couple looking for other couples (or individuals) to chat and play with, watch us and get off together. Maybe more if we hit it off we live in Vancouver but are in Seattle a lot, ideally find others to eventually meet and start with some same room fun. She likes to be submissive and he's very good at playing that role. We're both open to men and women for both of us. Anyone?

AzothPersona
You guy sound quite fun! Ever visit Salem, OR?
Skycran69
Hi there Juicyfroot,

I travel to Seattle for business and will be there this coming August 28-30. Staying in a nice hotel. I’d love to meet up and see how the chemistry is. I’m super clean and safe white male DDF non smoker. 5’9” 178 lbs. Smooth firm athletic body with a shaved smooth cut cock.

Interests:

Couple Looking For Couples
We love to play as a couple.Nothing better than an open couple sharing sex with another.Playtime for both!!! We've been in the full swap scene for awhile and we always get off with couples.Of course we are somewhat newbees to the bisexuall sharing couples,we still are working toward that.I am very open to that and my gal lets me enjoy.So is there a couple here that is ready to share like we are?
Bisexual Women
I have been bi as long as I have known about sex, and when I met a bi woman who became my partner in perv, we had many good times sharing each other with other bi men, women & couples. I enjoy sharing cock & pussy with a bi woman;) and I love it when she uses a strap-on on me, too :-D
Men Sucking Dick With Women Participating
Sharing a hard cock is one of the greatest thing that we have ever done. Just wish there were more bisexual couples near us to do it with.:(
Couples With Bisexual Men
Couples, Novice CD looking for couples where the wife wants to see hubby get sucked off. I am a CD who wants to be a slut/whore for couples. If the wife will help with hair and make up that would be great. Will give hand and oral to hubby with you watching or joining. Will also be maid for couples parties. Help turn me into a total slut/whore... Judy
Couples With Bisexual Men
Couples, Novice CD looking for couples where the wife wants to see hubby get sucked off. I am a CD who wants to be a slut/whore for couples. If the wife will help with hair and make up that would be great. Will give hand and oral to hubby with you watching or joining. Will also be maid for couples parties. Help turn me into a total slut/whore... Judy
Cuckold
I like the expression, and men who enjoy sharing their wife. I've met some couples like this, and there is several levels of play. I'd love to hear other stories. Thanks.